Account closed

RE: Camilla
nooooooooooo means No paiges Peachy Ass later for us then grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
21-05-2009 11:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babestationpartyp Offline
Junior Poster

Tintin Wrote:Most of Camilla's & all Tiffany's show's was a joke last night i rang the both of them & they wouldn't turn their asses round to the cam. Yeah Camilla did a few times when she was wearing pink panties but all the other times no chance. Same goes for Tiffany she wouldn't move much at all.

I think in the future i'll think twice before I ring babestation, If i wanted to waste money i'd ring Elite when the girls are standing although you'd see more of their asses not like on babestation Wink.

They tend to show alot more in the 10pm-12am slot, that is what i've found recently.

[Youtube Channel] [Babevideo Channel] [Clipser Channel]
21-05-2009 13:04
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Re last nights show and the show in general.If the last comment from babestationpartyp is correct then I think it very unfair on us who only have and/or dont want Sky as I'm sure most of us still regard Babestation on Freeview as the "proper" Party Girls replacement and so far it seems quite tame albeit improving slowly. I stlll think Amanda, Tiffany and MORGAN need to get on and beef it up abit as they used to on Party Girls. I still enjoy the programme though and prefer it to Partyland although they seem to be "tits out" for most of the programme. Lets hope that Babestation on Freeview does (soon) become "the new Party Girls". I think then we will all be happy; after all most of the girls have now arrived. Do you think we will see again the Babestation shower or paddling pool as not having Sky I have never seen them? From what I've heard they were great.
21-05-2009 13:30
Junior Poster

Big Boobies Wrote:Re last nights show and the show in general.If the last comment from babestationpartyp is correct then I think it very unfair on us who only have and/or dont want Sky as I'm sure most of us still regard Babestation on Freeview as the "proper" Party Girls replacement and so far it seems quite tame albeit improving slowly. I stlll think Amanda, Tiffany and MORGAN need to get on and beef it up abit as they used to on Party Girls. I still enjoy the programme though and prefer it to Partyland although they seem to be "tits out" for most of the programme. Lets hope that Babestation on Freeview does (soon) become "the new Party Girls". I think then we will all be happy; after all most of the girls have now arrived. Do you think we will see again the Babestation shower or paddling pool as not having Sky I have never seen them? From what I've heard they were great.

I see your point, but routers are changing, they're rotating with the models more. Daytime models (Paige) (Lori and Lynsey have been confirmed for june) are trying the night shifts, it may take some time for the daytime models to show thier breasts, although Lynsey shown her breasts on Party Girls am not sure we'll see them again. This may have an impact on the night, ie if paige dosen't have to show anything, then why must they.

In fact Donna is on Daytime today, am not sure who is where anymore.

(This post was last modified: 21-05-2009 14:45 by babestationpartyp.)
21-05-2009 14:42
tsurugi Offline
Banned

this swapping around is just gonna confuse wankers.....they won't know if they are cumming or goingBig Grin
21-05-2009 15:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i thought camilla was brilliant last night especially her section with sooky

Piper Niven Superfan
21-05-2009 16:17
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Tintin Wrote:Most of Camilla's & all Tiffany's show's was a joke last night i rang the both of them & they wouldn't turn their asses round to the cam. Yeah Camilla did a few times when she was wearing pink panties but all the other times no chance.

I phoned my absolutely adorable hunny - and filthy minx now as well hehe - camilla last night

During my call I couldn't have been happier. Yes it was during the 'pink section' - but I got plenty of ass shots that you seem to have been missing, and I got the cream out (you know you were waiting for me baby hehe). Plus, her eyes were stunning - absolutely captivating.

I've been happy with all the calls I've made to BS - perhaps I just know how to treat the girls, and more importantly how to get what I want Wink

You'll just have to ask my hot sexy CJ Big Grin

Thanks for last night baby - round 2 is on the way Wink

Edit: were you listening in rascal - or just watching?

(This post was last modified: 21-05-2009 18:48 by Sooky™.)
21-05-2009 18:47
uktna Offline
Senior Poster

babestationpartyp Wrote:Hi, you may want to check this video I uploaded;
Surprised Heart
Next up - Christ on a bike.

Brilliant video. Thanks.
21-05-2009 19:09
Junior Poster

uktna Wrote:
babestationpartyp Wrote:Hi, you may want to check this video I uploaded;
Surprised Heart
Next up - Christ on a bike.

Brilliant video. Thanks.

Hey no problem, I'll try and upload more of camilla, I have her in the red underwear and heels on that same night.

21-05-2009 19:13
uktna Offline
Senior Poster

I tell you what she'd look fantastic in - have you seen Kim Basinger dance in 9 1/2 weeks ? Suit jacket, camisole, high heels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyHNriK7mDs

Now that i'd like to see !!!!
21-05-2009 19:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV