Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 94 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Camilla (Queen of Babestation 2012) - Chat & Discussion

rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: Camilla
You wouldn't like her when she's angry.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
17-05-2009 17:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very sexy last night camilla especially at around 1am when you hooked your heel into your g-string and showed youre lovely bum and then after when you put cream on your back and it dribbled right down the middle of your bum

Piper Niven Superfan
17-05-2009 19:39
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

SxciiSooky Wrote:I think they should release a "The Best of Camilla - The Crazy Talk" Dvd Big Grin
She's funny but it's not all crazy - she gives sensible tattoo advice and tourist information! Probably has the prettiest face on TV too Big Grin
17-05-2009 20:37
Joanne Offline
Junior Poster

camilla Wrote:Thank you for that lovely comment, i'm pretty shocked to be fair. It's nice to know some of you guys out there enjoy watching me. I really do enjoy being on screen and have a laugh with the girls. I'm not here to beg you to call me and when my website is up and ready i won't be here to promote it. I just like to say hi, i'm a normal funny girl at heart.

I'm gonna be on PP day at 4 with Lori. bit nervous to be fair. It's quite easy to talk dirty for hours but to actually have non adult chat kinda scares me lol. And i can't get my tits out......whats a girl to do lol. xxx

[Image: th_22610_Camilla_Stepup17485_123_23lo.jpg]

A free little pic to say thanks x

hi Camilla, just to say that I'm a big fan too hun. Big up from the girl quarter !!

Take care

Jo xx

bring on the girls

Any hole is a goal

minge muncher

Cock Worshiping Girl
17-05-2009 20:48
uktna Offline
Senior Poster

They could have Camilla reading the footy scores and i'd watch.

That said, a return to the hornier stuff is what we need !
17-05-2009 21:50
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

camilla Wrote:If i remember on party girls we didn't get tits out for ages but by the end we were getting dirtier than BS, it's all about letting the first few months pass. Everyone is watching now to see if we do anything wrong and we don't want to prove anyone right. It's better just to be on the safe side and you're all forgetting that there are over 20 million people in the UK with freeview and only about 6 million have SKY. We can't please everyone all the time. I'm not being rude guys but this is how it is and if you don't like it very simply don't watch it lol but don't keep moaning about it lol. the girls can't do anymore than they are being told to do. Don't you think WE get frustrated, but looking over time it's for the greater good. Thank you for members on here who do understand and will continue to watch x
I wasn't moaning at you Camilla, that would never enter my mind - sorry if I came across like that.

We all know that you have to stay within the rules but what I'm trying to get at is WHO is making those rules? Is it Ofcom, Freeview, the channel owners or whoever? Without knowing that we don't know who to complain to.

Can you tell us or could you direct us to someone who can?

Looking forward to your next appearance, with or without oil, cream, rules or anything else!
18-05-2009 00:28
Da Mastah Away
Where am I? Check da profile, yo

The Master Says This...

All good things cum to those who wait, vila!

As far as The Master is concerned, oil or no oil, clothed or unclothed, Camilla is still sexier than 90% of the other babes.

Dah Master Says: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Wait a sec... You never gave me any fish! Lousy cheapskates!

Note: That remark wasn't aimed at you, Skateguy.
18-05-2009 00:40
milschoolcadet Offline
Senior Poster

camilla Wrote:Thanks for all your nice comments......tho can i just say......I have no say in what i wear or what i can do. If i'm wearing white knickers under the yellow ones it's cos ive been asked to.....if i'm not using cream or oil before 12 or after 12 it's cos i've been told not to.....There are new rules that i HAVE to stick to or i am risking myself being sacked....hope this clears it up guys. As on my website you can see i don't mind getting messy or naked or dirty infact but on the show i have rules i have to stick to.....sorry x

hi camilla
whatever else you wear , tying your hair HIGH UP in the HI ponytail is an essential Smile
amanda once said " ive got my hair tied UP and im ready for action"
SmileSmileSmile
18-05-2009 01:18
Bawax Offline
Senior Poster

vila Wrote:We all know that you have to stay within the rules but what I'm trying to get at is WHO is making those rules? Is it Ofcom, Freeview, the channel owners or whoever? Without knowing that we don't know who to complain to.

I think for babestation to be allowed to show on freeview the girls have been told to tame down a little
As Camilla said we have to let a first few months pass until things get back to normal Big Grin

[Image: redbud.gif]
18-05-2009 01:38
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

I get amused at a lot of the guys reactions to things on here - it's not like the channels are hardcore anyway, so just relax a little and enjoy some gorgeous hot babes on your tv for free Smile

Personally, I think a few of the girls, in particular CJ, actually look sexier with their outfits on and that's what grabs my attention - though I'm not against seeing those beautiful pert tits of hers as well, or that delictable creammy ass....I've gotta stop turning myself on hehe

But I accept it might be different for me, as I don't have to watch the girls to see a pair of tits lol - and I can see them 24/7...and a lot more than just look Wink

Stay gorgeous Camilla - and a little bit crazy Big Grin

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(This post was last modified: 18-05-2009 01:54 by Sooky™.)
18-05-2009 01:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV