babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 94 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Camilla (Queen of Babestation 2012) - Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Camilla - chat
I have to concur Scottishbloke and wonder whether it might not be worth Camilla moving channels. The number of times I have seen her build up a nice head of steam so to speak only to be turfed off (usually by Lolly or Lori) is unbelievable. If Camilla wins Babe of the Decade then she should have the ammunition to suggest that she should be the one getting most airtime. There is no voice like the public and I really hope she does win the vote.
She is consistently excellent and hot and horny as can be. The way she gets treated in my view is unacceptable.

Edit: She is back now on 909. Now then Camilla, get those panties off and lets see a wildly horny, all action hour or 2 of all out filth. Give it some welly Camilla, go and show em how its really done Tongue.

(This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 02:30 by Snooks.)
26-11-2012 02:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
streetwise65 Offline
Senior Poster

(26-11-2012 02:14 )snookered147 Wrote:  I have to concur Scottishbloke and wonder whether it might not be worth Camilla moving channels. The number of times I have seen her build up a nice head of steam so to speak only to be turfed off (usually by Lolly or Lori) is unbelievable. If Camilla wins Babe of the Decade then she should have the ammunition to suggest that she should be the one getting most airtime. There is no voice like the public and I really hope she does win the vote.
She is consistently excellent and hot and horny as can be. The way she gets treated in my view is unacceptable.

Edit: She is back now on 909. Now then Camilla, get those panties off and lets see a wildly horny, all action hour or 2 of all out filth. Give it some welly Camilla, go and show em how its really done Tongue.
totally agree with all you guys Camilla imo is easily the top babe not only is she stunning but comes across as friendly ,funny and intelligent She also is helpful by telling you who is on the show, who is on next etc Yes i voted her for Babe of Decade too but feel she gets pushed down the pecking order too often
26-11-2012 13:48
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Get Camilla on sexstation webTongue When she gets up a"head of steam" she can play with her safety valveTongueTongue Only problem would be the system would go into meltdownSad
26-11-2012 13:55
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(26-11-2012 02:14 )snookered147 Wrote:  I have to concur Scottishbloke and wonder whether it might not be worth Camilla moving channels. The number of times I have seen her build up a nice head of steam so to speak only to be turfed off (usually by Lolly or Lori) is unbelievable. If Camilla wins Babe of the Decade then she should have the ammunition to suggest that she should be the one getting most airtime. There is no voice like the public and I really hope she does win the vote.

Interesting idea! I wouldn't mind seeing Camilla on Studio 66, or Red Light even!

Hell, the women just revolve from channel to channel anyway, but this could be fun!
26-11-2012 19:36
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

Babestation would not be the same without Camilla. She is Babestation. Heart

The Beautiful Twins
26-11-2012 20:00
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

All I have to say is there simply was no justice whatsoever in the recent Babestation sham awards. Camilla should have won best babe of the decade hands down. I'm hoping looking at tonights line up that she will be taking centre stage.
28-11-2012 19:38
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I must apoligise, I've accidently deleted my camila caps from the TV Girls Gallery where I uploaded them to. Unfortunately I also deleted the back up's from my hard drive. Bit of a fuck up on my part there. Sorry folks. It won't happen again Huh

I've deleted my last cap post because of this. I have been in touch with a mod to delete my previous one. But all is not lost because it's only these 2 posts which are effected. Thankfully the rest of my Camilla caps are still intact in which I used Post Image as my host site. I'll make up for it Smile
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2012 23:31 by Scottishbloke.)
28-11-2012 23:18
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Aaaaaahhh thats better. Isn't it lovely to have a nice long lingering look at Camilla without her being suddenly turfed off set?
She looks soooooooooo good Tongue. Delicously hot body to drool over for many an hour. She really is a gem Heart

29-11-2012 02:11
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I am busy capping the show and will upload them shortly after Camilla's present session comes to a conclusion and I'll make sure I don't delete them this time Rolleyes

Yes agree with you snookered. Camilla Babe of the decade (should have been) Important finally getting the respect she deserves at long last once more taking centre stage tonight Smile
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2012 02:17 by Scottishbloke.)
29-11-2012 02:16
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Can we just have The Camilla channel?
I wouldn't get bored at all Big Grin.
Naked Camilla = Happy snookered147 Big Grin.

29-11-2012 02:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV