babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 94 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Camilla (Queen of Babestation 2012) - Chat & Discussion

Joey_A_K_ Offline
y.n.w.a *5*

RE: Camilla
Anybody know if the b/g show is true, im on Adultwork but cant directcam Camilla cause of the stupid ps3 browser Sad
17-08-2011 00:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
maidana1 Offline
Junior Poster

Yep its true, she does it on private cam only and if you ask nicely ha!

Tonight Matthew i'm going to be...........
17-08-2011 16:46
Joey_A_K_ Offline
y.n.w.a *5*

Who is the lucky fucker then, is she in a relationship and works with him :S
17-08-2011 16:58
maidana1 Offline
Junior Poster

Ha dunno mate but hes defo a lucky git!

Tonight Matthew i'm going to be...........
17-08-2011 19:20
Joey_A_K_ Offline
y.n.w.a *5*

I asked camilla before and this was what she said, camillajayne @Joey_A_K_ its a fuck buddy I've had for a while and I suggested it to him. He's happy to do it x.

She also said she would be doin another b/g with him tonight, please someone cap this, I would myself but can't using a ps3 Sad

Anybody catch Camilla doing hard b/g on Adultwork this week? Would be great to see some caps if possible, ill hopefully have my computer fixed in time for her next one on Tuesday and ive got 50 pounds worth of Adultwork credits to use just for that night Big Grin
17-08-2011 23:12
MilesHuntClub Offline

(17-08-2011 23:12 )GeorgieDarbyLover Wrote:  I asked camilla before and this was what she said, camillajayne @Joey_A_K_ its a fuck buddy I've had for a while and I suggested it to him. He's happy to do it x.

She also said she would be doin another b/g with him tonight, please someone cap this, I would myself but can't using a ps3 Sad

I watched Camilla last night doing her BG scene on private webcam. It was AMAZING finally seeing those beautiful lips wrapped around a guy's huge cock, and seeing her take it right back in her throat. She was definitely enjoying herself, and got a few giggles along the way, but it was extremely horny knowing I was the only other person able to spy on what the two of them were up to!

Unfortunately it is quite expensive to view those private webcams, and if you want to have any decent amount of time watching, you probably need to buy about £100 worth of credits. So my credit ran out before I got to see that guy's huge dick fuck Camilla's beautiful tight pussy. Oh, I wanted to see that! But I did get to see her wanking his cock between her legs and rubbing it against her pussy, in full view of the camera.

To finally see the beautiful Camilla getting really dirty with a real, hard, cock – relishing it in her mouth... well, I think it made me jizz more than I ever have before!

I'm going to be back for more, that's for sure! I want to see her take a load of hot cum all over her beautiful face! Mmmm! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
19-08-2011 01:33
Joey_A_K_ Offline
y.n.w.a *5*

RE: Camilla - Video & Caps Thread
Hopefully 50 pounds worth of credits will be enough, i just hope my computer is fixed soon,

Ive been talking to her on Twitter and the lucky git is her fuck buddy lol, i dont think she will do anymore b/g, which is a shame,

So you didnt manage any caps then? Im that worried my computer wont be fixed and ill never get to see take a cock Sad
19-08-2011 01:45
MilesHuntClub Offline

(19-08-2011 01:45 )GeorgieDarbyLover Wrote:  Hopefully 50 pounds worth of credits will be enough, i just hope my computer is fixed soon,

Ive been talking to her on Twitter and the lucky git is her fuck buddy lol, i dont think she will do anymore b/g, which is a shame,

So you didnt manage any caps then? Im that worried my computer wont be fixed and ill never get to see take a cock Sad

I wasn't sure how to do caps from there to be honest, and anyway, I was too busy wanking away myself, lol. It made it all the better knowing she was performing just for me, and me alone. I guess that's why she feels more comfortable doing it, just for a small private audience. And it makes it extra horny too!
19-08-2011 01:49
Joey_A_K_ Offline
y.n.w.a *5*

Yeah im jealous lol, ah well you never know maybe she will one day do a proper video for the world to see, for now though i think ill give her a call to talk about her escapades on Adultwork lol
19-08-2011 01:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Camilla as always was very good last night, she looked great in her outfits and was filth on the beds

Piper Niven Superfan
19-08-2011 07:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV