babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 94 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Camilla (Queen of Babestation 2012) - Chat & Discussion

oopnorth Offline
it's grim

RE: Camilla
Not sure about the blonde wig Camilla's wearing tonight, I think since she's had the brunette hair and bronze skin tone she's been bang on the mark, sexy as fuck.

Suppose she's got to consider the blonde fans aswell though.
01-04-2009 00:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

hi camilla your'e looking as sexy as ever ... those eyes are something else , they just hypnotise . not that iv'e not noticed the rest of your gorgeous body . oh yes oopnorth your right she is blonde xxx

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
01-04-2009 00:53
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

hey everyone, had a wicked show so thanks for watching, and took on board what you said a bout the wig so wipped it off half way through lol xxx
01-04-2009 06:10
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

dammm missed it but if we told you we didnt like the thong would you whip that off half way through hehehehe
01-04-2009 07:08
Shandy Offline

haha classy karl!! Smile

honestly, i didn't mind the wig, didn't look too bad! loved the outfits! well only saw til about 1ish cos i needed to be up early this morning and missed the rest Sad but loved what i saw Big Grin
01-04-2009 07:57
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

I woke up about four o'clock last night and after flicking through the SkySports channels, had a cheeky look at the 900 channels as y'do... Camilla was 'wigless' at that stage (think I prefer her as a brunette), although I reckon if she went to work one night with an Edna Everage-style purple rinse I'd still find her sexy!!!

At that time of night alot of the girls are understandably looking at the clock and dreaming of home but Camilla & Rachel on Babestation were still as active and enthusiastic at 4am as they were at the start of their shifts. It makes such a difference when the girls look like they genuinely enjoy doing the show and that is what sets Babestation a class above the rest in my opinion.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2009 14:46 by Sylar.)
01-04-2009 14:44
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

Sylar Wrote:I woke up about four o'clock last night and after flicking through the SkySports channels, had a cheeky look at the 900 channels as y'do... Camilla was 'wigless' at that stage (think I prefer her as a brunette), although I reckon if she went to work one night with an Edna Everage-style purple rinse I'd still find her sexy!!!

At that time of night alot of the girls are understandably looking at the clock and dreaming of home but Camilla & Rachel on Babestation were still as active and enthusiastic at 4am as they were at the start of their shifts. It makes such a difference when the girls look like they genuinely enjoy doing the show and that is what sets Babestation a class above the rest in my opinion.

Thanks babes that means alot, i do love what i do and always have fun and i hope you always enjoy watching, when guys start getting bored of me i'll give it up. Hopefully not for a little while (fingers crossed) x
01-04-2009 20:43
Shandy Offline

i doubt i could ever get bored of you! Smile i wish i coulda stayed up and watched all night! but i was tired at work as it was! was hard to concentrate! haha Smile

so you still toying with the blonde look? or sticking with brunette? i do love the brunette at the mo Smile
01-04-2009 20:47
mozza Offline
Master Poster

even if everyone did get bored of you, i'd still wanna see you. get bored of you camilla, never Smile
01-04-2009 23:05
OliQueen Offline
Green Arrow

How could anyone get bored of you hun your lovely

I am the Emerald Archer

Rep always appreciated
01-04-2009 23:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV