babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 94 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Camilla (Queen of Babestation 2012) - Chat & Discussion

Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

RE: Camilla
(26-11-2009 17:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  blimey camilla was very hot last night and not just when she flashed her pussy. the only criticism about last night (only a very small one) was she had the same nurses outfit on again but camilla did say she was getting new nurses outfit and she was her usual brilliant self on bsxtra

I look forward to the new nurses outfit. Her and Charlie really seemed to enjoy themselves last night. Would also love to see her dressed as Policewoman. I'm sure her and Charlie could have fun with handcuffs. Smile

The Beautiful Twins
26-11-2009 19:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(26-11-2009 01:53 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Surprised They're all at it... even Babestation!! Camilla's naked right now on 906, arse in the air and semi-profile to camera. At one point she lifted her arse a little too high and revealed a good portion of her pussy... and what did the cameraman do? Panic and quickly pull out of the shot would be most people's answer, but no, he zoomed in for a better look! Who'd have thunk it, on this of all channels?

Hello there. Yes I'm amazed at bS recently'They seem more relaxed about things now and over the last week or so the girls are much more relaxed about things and obviously enjoying themselves much more! As a result we are getting much nearer the show that we have been hoping for for a very long time. Long may it continue. I'm just wondering what triggered this "new attitude" off;competition from BB Freeview,diffeent producers or cameramen or just a belated realisation that what they are now showing is legal even for Freeview! AT LAST! I presume that Sky and Freeview is now very close content-wise;I'm certainly enjoyin the nudity on Freeview! SO CELLCAST THANKS VERY MUCH AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! We just need more prolonged kissing,tit licking/sucking and general feeling/fondling of girls arses and crotch areas;BUT THEY ARE GETTING THERE! We should be very pleased with this sudden transformation; I know I am!
26-11-2009 20:04
Speechless Offline
Apprentice Poster

she was great as usual. Has anyone got a vid of that or any bigger pics cos as good as the ones are ther pretty small?? cheers for the upload any geeza
26-11-2009 20:51
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

what a differents a pair tits can make she is smokin hot tonight,anyone see the 2 4 1 with charle last night there was a nice pussy shot at one point
27-11-2009 00:51
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

camilla always great to watch especially last night before i went to bed, between 1-2am few slips on that table. Smile
27-11-2009 12:59
skully Offline

I'm just about to post a vid from around that time mate, it's over an hour long Wink

Camilla...naked on tv...doesn't get much better than that!!!

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
27-11-2009 15:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

it definately doesnt. think camilla should go into impressions when she finishes on the babechannels as she did two brilliant ones last night, one from catherine tate and another from little britain

someone texted a rude limerick "roses are red, violets make me twitter, you are both dirty girls who take it up the s.." and camilla went "HOW VERY DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then "IM A LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

cant wait till tomorrow for camilla's final appearance of the week

Piper Niven Superfan
27-11-2009 15:50
Golgathor Offline
Last of the DragonWolves

Camilla you were looking more stunning than ever tonight! You should def let your hair down more often! Heart

XXX

What was that?
29-11-2009 00:51
roberto123 Offline
Senior Poster

Oh my lord!! Camilla and Reede naked 2-4-1 right now, so hot! eek
29-11-2009 01:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc