Master Poster

RE: Camilla
Who would pressure her into doing it?
21-08-2009 18:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-08-2009 18:15 )samcooke Wrote:  Who would pressure her into doing it?

I dont know. Maybe not even anyone specific other than 'the industry'. I guess bigger boobs=more work, but to me that takes away from being 'unique' & 'different', which Camilla surely is. Im sure she'll look great, I just dont think she'll look any better. Its just my opinion but as long as Camilla really wants to do it, what the fuck does my opinion matter anyway? Good luck to her. Heart
21-08-2009 18:23
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Camila in socks Shy

I love a nice pair of socks Big Grin
21-08-2009 20:58
rachelcolesman Offline
Senior Poster

ah i feel like cryin. I don't get it. Who's false boobs do they all see and think yum i.ll have some of that. Cos i don't know anyones who look nice. Maybe Daryll at a push but natural look far sexier no matter the size. Camilla's are perfection. I'd better down load lots of pics while i can. Sad sorry camilla but i.ve watched etc for years and it'll be heartbreakin. Sad

1. Clare Richards (Hottest Girl EVER) 2. Lexie Rider , 3 Ella Jolie. 4. Sophie Knight (Best Body Bar NONE!) 5. Hannah Martin !! (loving the night shows). I miss Charlie O. Still have a thing for Caty Cole, Lucy Anne Rachel Louise despite the dreaded job - broke my heart as did Lori.
21-08-2009 22:35
flimme Offline
Junior Poster

(23-02-2009 21:46 )camilla Wrote:  Thank you for that lovely comment, i'm pretty shocked to be fair. It's nice to know some of you guys out there enjoy watching me. I really do enjoy being on screen and have a laugh with the girls. I'm not here to beg you to call me and when my website is up and ready i won't be here to promote it. I just like to say hi, i'm a normal funny girl at heart.

I'm gonna be on PP day at 4 with Lori. bit nervous to be fair. It's quite easy to talk dirty for hours but to actually have non adult chat kinda scares me lol. And i can't get my tits out......whats a girl to do lol. xxx

[Image: th_22610_Camilla_Stepup17485_123_23lo.jpg]

A free little pic to say thanks x
just keep been you and stay mellow no matter what you keep me and many others happy...respect to you camilla xox

my milk is four days old and its lumpy! bollox to cravendale!!!!
21-08-2009 22:56
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(21-08-2009 20:58 )sm© Wrote:  Camila in socks

I was wondering if I was suffering from a really bad case of amnesia

When I scrolled down the page, I thought it said Camilla in sooks Blush Big Grin

A girl should be so lucky Wink

(This post was last modified: 21-08-2009 23:29 by Sooky™.)
21-08-2009 23:15
bowiefan3 Offline
The Thin White Duke

Im not a fan of tats on women,but in your case,i cant say much.Apart from Stunning and Beautiful.

In order to have an enemy, one must be somebody. One must be a force before he can be resisted by another force. A malicious enemy is better than a clumsy friend.
22-08-2009 01:37
Da Mastah Away
Where am I? Check da profile, yo

What's with all this negativity being directed at Tha Thrilla?!? Don't like the tattoos, don't like the as-yet non-existent boob job! Friends, I will tell you this - Camilla could shave her head bald, tattoo swastikas all over her face, replace her nipples with weaponised plutonium, install a vagina dentata like that spider woman in Wicked City and burn down an orphanage full of disabled kids while kicking a chimp to death, and I'd still want her to ride my face until the end of time!

Possibly more so.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Desperately seeking psychiatric assessment
THE MASTER OF HIS DOMAIN

Dah Master Says: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Wait a sec... You never gave me any fish! Lousy cheapskates!

Note: That remark wasn't aimed at you, Skateguy.
22-08-2009 02:00
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Camilla can do what she wants to her body as far as I'm concerned - her body, her choice

She is stunningly attractive - but what attracts me most to her is her awesome personality and no amount of surgery/tattoos or whatever is ever gonna change that....and that's what's important

For evidence of her sheer awesomeness..... http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid191583

How many other babes would do that and just have a laugh with it?

She doesn't take herself too seriously, but still does the job - she's a star Smile

Luv her to bits - and thank god she knows that Big Grin
xxxxxxxx

(This post was last modified: 22-08-2009 02:27 by Sooky™.)
22-08-2009 02:20
bowiefan3 Offline
The Thin White Duke

Never liked tats on a woman,but thats just my opinion.Sorry if i upset you t.m.o.h.d.,i hope i did'nt upset Cam either,as i said she's Beautiful.

In order to have an enemy, one must be somebody. One must be a force before he can be resisted by another force. A malicious enemy is better than a clumsy friend.
22-08-2009 02:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV