babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Great Night Tonight On The Babe Channels

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Great Night Tonight On The Babe Channels
Stan I'm not saying the shows tonght are not without their flaws, but compared to the crap we've had to endure recently it's been a marked improvement. Sometimes you have to be slightly positive and that's all I'm saying as to be honest they are still not a patch on what they were in 2010 for example but they are at least watchable tonight and that's where I based my merit's on them being great tonight. Don't worry I'm still the same hate fucking Ofcom person and that'll never change until we see an end to this needless censorship bladewave
29-01-2012 05:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

bloomin hell scottishbloke in positive post shockeekeekeek last night was very good

Piper Niven Superfan
29-01-2012 10:54
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Again just to repeat myself, we have seen shit night in an almost consistant pattern and that's why I posted differently last night as it was the first time in ages I genuinely thought they had actually tried to put on fairly decent shows. They weren't perfect, they all had their flaws but in terms of recent months they all pretty much passed as something other than the usual borefest we've been subjected to. I will give out praise when it's due. I'm not for one second thinking that all the problems have been solved because Ofcom is still ruling them all with an iron stick and this issue must be addressed this year if we are to have any hope that we might just see more of the good rather than the bad and ugly. In terms of my expectations yes they were surpassed last night and in that I again mean going by recent shows, in actual truth my expectations of what a babe show should be in reality never came close. Elite is still miles behind of what it used to be like and RLC again has tamed down more in recent months with movement still far too restricted for my liking. But overall last night on the face of it was as good as anybody could have expected going by the recent Ofcom parania surrounding the channels. On the bigger picture like I said they have got a long way to go before anybody can say they are on the way to recovery. But last night offered hope that we might be just away to see a change in fortune. When you have hope you have to be optimistic. And yes Stan this is the real Scottishbloke talking here, I am still 100% behind the cause to end all censorship and have Ofcom removed from office and make no mistake about that Cool
29-01-2012 23:22
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Its a great night on Babestation who are totally kicking ass tonight. The opposition may as well give it up as a bad job and concede defeat. I never thought BS would raise their game quite so much, I'm shocked.

01-02-2012 00:37
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Babestation has really made things interesting now, the rest have to up their game, this is fucking all out war. Babestation once a joke of a channel now firmly in the driving seat. It's been a long time since we've had a channel lay down the gauntlet as blatantly as this in a very long time and it's going to make the whole situation now compulsive viewing Big Grin
01-02-2012 00:48
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^^^sounds interesting, i have not watched BS for more then 2 years, what have i been missing and most important do they still do all the stuff that got me to stop watching ie mic girl getting in the way every 5 mins etc

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-02-2012 11:23
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(01-02-2012 00:48 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  and it's going to make the whole situation now compulsive viewing Big Grin

Did my usual scroll through the channels last night, and in no way could i describe any of the channels as compulsive viewing.

Personally i find it hard to understand why anyone is still viewing after midnight.Huh

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
01-02-2012 11:35
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i would say last night was a great night, on elite you had Sophia on fire, Clare and Lolly raising their game and Victoria putting in the sort of show that movers her along towards a babe show legend
on RLC you had Tori at her bouncy best, Lucy being a great naughty nurse, Mellie on top form and Dionne getting back to her best
storm had Courtney showing why she was so missed and even xxp got in on the game with Kimmy Haze doing a very good show
not bad for a mid-week Smile

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
10-02-2012 15:09
Charlemagne Offline

Great night tonight as all the channels are full of recently employed Babestation girls..

Leigh and Kimmy Haze are on XXXpanded
Georgie's started on Elite
Rea Petre and Siobhan Hughes on RLC
There's another mover that I should mention ...... (but sorry I can't mention her)

And even Babestation itself in running a normal quality babes night.
02-03-2012 23:44
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

A bit premature to be calling it a great night yet, I mean we've still got almost 5 hours to go and Elite for example has yet to get into their stride, so I'll reserve judgement until all is done and dusted. Also RLC is looking as tame as it comes at the moment too, so it has to be near enough perfect across the whole spectrum of channels before it becomes a great night Cool
03-03-2012 01:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV