Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Lolly - Elite TV Chat & Non-Babeshow Pics

SoggyWorm Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Lolly Caps and Vids
(06-01-2012 22:25 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  She has already said that she did them herself, and also posted her real twitter address in her chat thread!

Except obviously you missed Acemans post about how she was TAKING and POSTING caps of herself while she was on screen? Yea I guess you didn't see that? Unless Aceman made a mistake?
06-01-2012 23:22
Find all posts by this user
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

RE: Lolly - Chat & Non-Babeshow Pics
(06-01-2012 23:13 )LSF Wrote:  user 'lollycatherinex' is a fake. Lolly's real Tumblr page is http://xmalibubarbiedollyx.tumblr.com/ and her Twitter was @KeepCalmKittyOn however she has deactivated it for now.

(22-12-2011 05:10 )lollycatherinex Wrote:  Hey guys!!! Lolly here!!!

my twitter is
@lollycatherinex

and my blog

http://malibubarbiedolly.tumblr.com/

mwah xxx

(22-12-2011 11:54 )lollycatherinex Wrote:  My real twitter is @lollycatherinex

Smile that link https://twitter.com/#!/KeepCalmKittyOn ISNT ME! someone pretending to be me!!!

Hmm who to believe, the newly signed up user with no previous posts makes such a convincing case bladewave

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
06-01-2012 23:40
SoggyWorm Offline
Apprentice Poster

(06-01-2012 23:40 )munch1917 Wrote:  Hmm who to believe, the newly signed up user with no previous posts makes such a convincing case bladewave

munch

In the caps and vids thread Aceman pointed out that she also took caps and posted them while she was performing on screen. More evidence for the "new user" case.

EDIT: Unless of course she has a friend who takes and posts caps for her on her account or something like that.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 23:44 by SoggyWorm.)
06-01-2012 23:43
LSF Offline
Lolly!

I only signed up to say that but I can understand the assumption of me trollin'.

I'm friends with her on Facebook and that's the Tumblr link she posted. She also said she has deactivated her Twitter account for a few days and that she is on Elite TV on Sunday again?

"Cum together, right now, over me!"
06-01-2012 23:53
SoggyWorm Offline
Apprentice Poster

Well if anyone ever calls her maybe they should find out? I'm not saying her account is DEFINITELY fake (like the new user claims), just things don't seem to add up. If anything I'm just worried for/about Lolly, if someone is willing to go this far then wow... Though it could be her, so if it is I don't mean to offend.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 23:59 by SoggyWorm.)
06-01-2012 23:58
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(06-01-2012 23:53 )LSF Wrote:  I'm friends with her on Facebook and that's the Tumblr link she posted. She also said she has deactivated her Twitter account for a few days and that she is on Elite TV on Sunday again?

I've heard that facebook accounts can be faked as well ... yeah who'd have thunk it.

Seems to me the mods need to investigate and decide whether the account here is fake and giving false information or not.

I'll just add that she has a profile on Model Mayhem which links to the tumblr account 'she' posted here, and the twitter account 'she' posted has conversations with a number of girls on the channels. Pretty good supporting evidence in her favour I'd say.

(there's also another twitter feed, but seems to be more of a personal account, and is protected, so no help here, so I won't even post details)

Edit : there's also at least one other facebook page which links the tumblr account 'lolly' posted here, which shows how reliable a source facebook is Smile

Let the mods decide Big Grin

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2012 00:53 by munch1917.)
07-01-2012 00:16
LSF Offline
Lolly!

I'll stick to what I said but the mods should confirm it for everyone else (I guess?).

"Cum together, right now, over me!"
07-01-2012 00:44
lollycatherinex Offline
Junior Poster

I just watched the vids you guys posted and took screen shots from that! Smile Not from live streaming!!!

my twitter is 100% @lollycatherinex
and tumblr page http://malibubarbiedolly.tumblr.com/

thanks for all the support my lovelys! Smile xx

the fake twitter account has been removed due to impersonation
xx
07-01-2012 10:01
SoggyWorm Offline
Apprentice Poster

(07-01-2012 00:16 )munch1917 Wrote:  I'll just add that she has a profile on Model Mayhem which links to the tumblr account 'she' posted here, and the twitter account 'she' posted has conversations with a number of girls on the channels. Pretty good supporting evidence in her favour I'd say.

munch

Well I do believe the twitter she posted is the real one, because like you said girls from the channel talk to her on there.

I'm also glad that twitter account was closed which was trying to impersonate you! I can't even begin to know what it is like to have someone try to be like you this much. I guess I can see why, you are very beautiful and the fact that you don't let this fake get to you shows you're strong too. They have a troubled mind indeed.

I do hope it doesn't effect you too much Lolly. It seems you do a good job of ignoring it.

Not only a sexy lady, but a strong one too!
08-01-2012 00:37
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(07-01-2012 10:01 )lollycatherinex Wrote:  I just watched the vids you guys posted and took screen shots from that! Smile Not from live streaming!!!

my twitter is 100% @lollycatherinex
and tumblr page http://malibubarbiedolly.tumblr.com/

thanks for all the support my lovelys! Smile xx

the fake twitter account has been removed due to impersonation
xx

Well Admin & the Moderators do some pretty extensive checks themselve's. So if the babes name turns pink, then I usually accept it as being genuine.

As for the caps. I did suspect that is what you had done. And I apologise if my post came across as a bit confrontational. But I'm very protective of the cappers on here. As I've seen them ripped off too many times. So it might be nice if you credit the video posters the next time you post caps.

All the best

Ace.

ADDITION: I'm dissapointed that not one moderator has thanked this post. As they are normally the first to back me up when it comes to the cappers receiving accreditation for their work.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 01:38 by aceman65.)
08-01-2012 18:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66