lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

mrcat Offline
Master Poster

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion
Yeah wear them heels more often Lori that guy from the roulette advert is a lucky man lol
26-01-2016 17:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

As I write this Lori is doing an amazingly hot, naked POV complete with hand thong. Not sure if it's on Sky or Freeview though because i'm watching on the Babestation website.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
29-01-2016 00:54
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

^ BSX, I think.

They seemed to be having technical problems (for a change! bladewave ), so perhaps it went out 'FTA' (online) unintentionally? It seemed to end earlier than it should have, too.

She does this on BSX all the time, and gets slagged off relentlessly for not showing her pussy! She should be doing it on the FTA channels, of course, but the bosses have decided it is 'paid for' only. Sad
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2016 01:06 by Censorship :-(.)
29-01-2016 00:58
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^The info on screen said Babestation Unleashed, but the schedule says that Lori is just on normal Babestation. I was thinking that if it had been on Freeview, Jimmy would have put up a 100 angry emojis.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
29-01-2016 01:04

^ Technical fuck-ups seems to be the M.O. of Tamestation, these days! bladewave
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2016 01:12 by Censorship :-(.)
29-01-2016 01:09

(29-01-2016 01:04 )gunnar Wrote:  ^The info on screen said Babestation Unleashed, but the schedule says that Lori is just on normal Babestation. I was thinking that if it had been on Freeview, Jimmy would have put up a 100 angry emojis.Big Grin

Only 100? Huh eek

Wink
29-01-2016 01:10
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

bsx midweek regularly duplicates the unleashed live show from 11:30pm for the first half hour or so - obviously ensuring the ladies don't do anything too hot for TV in that spell.

I think some of the other similar "one off" Thursday night solo shows have also gone out on Unleashed at the same time, but I could be wrong. A recent one by Karina Currie springs to mind. So I'm not sure that it was unintentional.

As TB has pointed out elsewhere, it seems to be standard bsx shooting-themselves-in-the-foot-business-practice to expect people to pay for something that's a duplicate of what you can get elsewhere for free on another website.

Maybe the target bsx customer is somebody totally dependent on their TV and without access to the internet on any kind of device - genius, as that must be a tiny percentage of marketplace these days.
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2016 19:55 by M-L-L.)
29-01-2016 19:53

^ I don't know for certain what happened, but it started late, there was no sound, and it ended early & abruptly - suggests at least the possibility of technical problems?

Also, as I've alluded, technical problems with TS's streams has been the norm of late. bladewave
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2016 20:22 by Censorship :-(.)
29-01-2016 20:04
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ Not saying you're wrong : certainly sounds like glitches involved -
I didn't see any of it, my F.V. reception has been all over the place the last few days now that winter storms seem to have belatedly arrived.
30-01-2016 19:54
Bank$ Offline
Qūeen Şlayər

[Image: 56ad1f3ab6477.jpg]

Performers ¤ Hannah Martin, Lacey Lorenzo, Preeti Young, Madison Rose, Nicole Snow, Lily Rose, Ella Jolie, Caty Cole & Ruby Summers.
Wrestlers ¤ Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Gail Kim, Bayley, Maria Kannelis, Taeler Hendrix, Asuka, Ember Moon & Peyton Royce.
Mark For ¤ Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Naito, Adam Cole, Young Bucks, Sami Zayn, Nakamura, Roderick Strong & Kota Ibushi.
Sàsha Worldwide & Ɓanks Ćlųb Member / 4x Womens Champion / PM For HQ GIFs / The Wrestling Babes Thread.
Mega Threads ¤ Little Miss Bliss (Alexa Bliss) & The Legit Boss (Sasha Banks) & The Aussie Asset (Peyton Royce).

30-01-2016 21:40

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles