Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

why is the evening show so bad

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: why is the evening show so bad
well tell us the other half

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
20-02-2009 06:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
schmoo Away
Master Poster

I've read alot of comments on here about how bad this channel is etc. Yes i'll admit it's not run as smoothly as some others etc. But at the end of the day, if you don't like it, then don't watch it. If the girls are not giving you what you want, then watch one of the countless other channels where they obviously do.

Personally, as i say, i prefer the day shows, so it is giving me what i want when watching these babe channels & i can therefore tolerate the flaws. There are girls on this channel i don't like either for various reasons.. so i don't watch them & i certainly don't make negative comments about them, some of which on here [/i]are bordering on venomous.
20-02-2009 09:26
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol some people phone these shows and if they dont get the service that is expected then yeah they have the right to complain. its not realy on when guys who just sit and watch (i dont know if you phone) tell us that we shouldnt say anything about a bad service. if the comments are coming across as venomus then maybe you should ask yourself why and not tell them they should go elsewhere or not to complain.

its all well and good sayaing dont watch but some of the girls actualy do a decent job and they havent gotten any complaints, its mostly the lazy, arrogant, rude or just unprofessional staff that have been the butt of all the negativity and rightly so.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
20-02-2009 09:44
hedthorn Offline
Senior Poster

I know, some of the girls just don't seem interested as if it is a chore for them. If that's the case then leave and maybe they will get someone better in.
20-02-2009 10:19
rumbletum Offline
Senior Poster

schmoo Wrote:I've read alot of comments on here about how bad this channel is etc. Yes i'll admit it's not run as smoothly as some others etc. But at the end of the day, if you don't like it, then don't watch it. If the girls are not giving you what you want, then watch one of the countless other channels where they obviously do.

Personally, as i say, i prefer the day shows, so it is giving me what i want when watching these babe channels & i can therefore tolerate the flaws. There are girls on this channel i don't like either for various reasons.. so i don't watch them & i certainly don't make negative comments about them, some of which on here [/i]are bordering on venomous.

I fucking hate that answer "if you don't like it don't watch it"!!! It's so fucking childish. The same can be applied to you schmoo and many other people who can't formulate any other response - if you don't like what people write, don't read the threads.

See, it sounds childish and doesn't really work does it??? The whole point of both the internet and the forums is FREE SPEECH. Now we all know that George Dubya Bush would have liked to kill free speech but he ain't here any more. I wouldn't have listened to him so why the feck should I (or anyone else) listen to you?

We should be allowed to write what we want without the prude police telling us off. If we offend anyone then let them come and have an intelligent discourse and sort it out themselves.

There. That's my rant for the day. Have fun y'all Tongue

p.s. Sorry Schmoo, I know this seem like a rant at you personally but it's really not. I just absolutely hate that response and you just happened to be the person who said it at the wrong time. Have fun Big Grin

Remember folks .... It's better to burn out than to fade away...
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2009 11:50 by rumbletum.)
20-02-2009 11:42
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Hexit Wrote:well tell us the other half

i wish i could but i made a promise to a very attractive young lady that i wouldn't post it
20-02-2009 16:21
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

schmoo Wrote:blah blah blah!!!

Please Note

It may have escaped your attention, but you have joined a forum called 'UK Babe Channels' (a discussion forum) where we are free to post positive and negative points regarding this subject matter.
All criticisms should be seen as constructive.

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2009 16:32 by $h!ny h3lm3t.)
20-02-2009 16:30
schmoo Away
Master Poster

$h!ny h3lm3t Wrote:
schmoo Wrote:blah blah blah!!!

Please Note

It may have escaped your attention, but you have joined a forum called 'UK Babe Channels' (a discussion forum) where we are free to post positive and negative points regarding this subject matter.
All criticisms should be seen as constructive.

What's the blah blah comment..? Where's that come from? 'Cos i certainly didn't write that. How has my screen name got attached to it..?
20-02-2009 22:08
schmoo Away
Master Poster

As for rumbletum.. no offence taken. You have a right to write (lol) whatever you wish just as i did. I don't have to read this, correct, but i do & just as someone said it's free speech.. that was my "free" speech. It's just my opinion. Yes be negative, but like i say, some of the comments go further than that & it was these that i don't think are necessary. Discussion forum is okay, personal attacks are not. And yes i have called the said girls & like i say, if i don't like, i won't call again, just as i won't watch what i don't like etc.
20-02-2009 22:13
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

All good comments schmoo, blah,blah,blah just replaced your original post.
Rather than re-quoting in full.
No offence meant!

Healthy balanced debate = good.
All out hostility = bad

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2009 22:18 by $h!ny h3lm3t.)
20-02-2009 22:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV