babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Who owns/owned the babe channels? (Current & Former)?

Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: Who actually owns the channels
(27-06-2014 01:22 )winsaw Wrote:  interestingly Northern & Shell(TVX) are not shown as being the licence holder for any of the studio 66 channels now,

They never were licence holders for S66 on Sky. That was a typical wikipedia error based on a misunderstanding by one individual which then got quoted elsewhere. The Ofcom website is the best place to find the identity of licence holders.

As mr mystery explained, in the past S66 (Elite) have used a Northern and Shell licenced channel on Freeview.
27-06-2014 08:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

This thread is for the details of "Who actually owns the channels", but i'm not sure how accurate the info we a giving is, we seem to be assuming that the licence holder is also the owner of the channel slot they broadcast on .

Anyway Iv'e recently found out that channel owners and licencee's of that channel can be different, for instance, winsaw lists Cellcast as the licence holder of 906, (i did the same in a earlier post concerning the BS freeview channels) it uses a Dutch licence and is regulated by NICAM, this could be wrong, Cellcast is a UK company and probably does not qualify to hold a Dutch licence, Game Networks BV, a Dutch company based in Amsterdam seems to be the actual Dutch licence holder not Cellcast, but Cellcast could be the channel slot owner ?

Another example of this is freeview channel 32 "movie mix" (non adult), Square 1 Management Limited was the licencee of the channel and was also the licencee when the channel was called The Big Deal before it changed to Movie mix, this was evident in Ofcom's records when square 1 were found in breach when Cellcast's Psychic shows were broadcast on the Big Deal channel and broke the rules.
Ofcom's records show that the licence of Movie Mix was transferred last November from Square 1 Management Limited to Media Mix UK limited http://licensing.ofcom.org.uk/tv-broadca...tes/112013

Cellcast's records show they sold the Movie mix channel slot that they have owned since 2006 for £2,.980,000 this year, so Cellcast was the EPG channel slot owner and Square 1 was the licence holder of the same channel at the same time .. http://www.cellcast.co.uk/html/news/arch...3-14b.aspx

I just wonder if some of the confusion concerning some of Studio 66 channel slot ownership is because TVX possibly own the Sky channels slots ?, and the company behind Studio 66 are the licence holders? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2014 12:08 by mr mystery.)
10-07-2014 15:50
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Update of the "probable" ownership and licencee of the Freeview babe channels .

Babestation -

FV 172 : licence holder - Game Networks BV, probable channel slot owner Cellcast
FV I73 ; Licence holder - Game Networks BV, probable channel slot owner Cellcast
FV 174 : Licence holder - Game Networks BV, probable channel slot owner Cellcast
FV 175 : Licence holder - Square 1 Management Limited, probable channel slot owner Cellcast
FV 176 : Licence holder - either Square 1 or Game Networks. probable channel slot owner Cellcast
FV 177 : Licence holder - either Square 1 or Game Networks, probable channel slot owner Cellcast

This article here about when Ofcom complained to NICAM about the freeview channels confirms that Game Networks BV is the licence holder of 5 freeview BS channels, i only know of 3, maybe the other 2 are 176 and 177 ? http://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2012/03/0...-channels/

Playboy TV Chat -

FV 181 : Licence holder - Synapse TV Limited, probable channel slot owner, Synapse TV Limited

Xpanded TV

FV 182 : Licence holder - TXT Me Limited, probable channel slot owner TXT Me Limited .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
11-07-2014 15:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV