babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Tonights delight

archie Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Tonights delight
Red Wrote:What interests I have are my own business and those of people I trust. Needless to say you aren't going to make it on that list any time soon with you lack of tact and respect.
Let's just drop it at the fact that we disagree and let the thread back on topic shall we as looks like we're never going to agree. Got to say, your loss Tongue

I guess you are not going to agree for whatever you're reason. Lets hope its a better show next time. Given the scetchy performance of all the girls of late, maybe they're all in need of a confidence boost to counteract the rubbish production and camerawork.
24-02-2009 19:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Something we agree on Wink Defo not a fan of the actual broadcast that goes out.

I wouldn't know where to start with running one of these channels, that and I'm to biased to get a wide range of ladies, but I'm sure I could give them a few pointers. One never knows what money constraints are like though and with the economic downturn it can't be easy for a new channel to try and break into the business

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
24-02-2009 19:35
Jabber Offline
Junior Poster

Early show missing this morning. Lets hope someone good turns up for tonight. The promo vids realy boring. Has anyone ever phoned the number for the offscreen girls to see if they exist?
24-02-2009 19:39
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Red Wrote:Something we agree on Wink Defo not a fan of the actual broadcast that goes out.

I wouldn't know where to start with running one of these channels, that and I'm to biased to get a wide range of ladies, but I'm sure I could give them a few pointers. One never knows what money constraints are like though and with the economic downturn it can't be easy for a new channel to try and break into the business

Don't put yourself down Red, I'm sure you and a lot of other members could run a channel better than chatback. First, start on time, everytime, decide on a schedule and stick to it and make sure you've got some girls to fill the schedule, unlike nowRolleyes. All that should be figured into your budget so the economic downturn shouldn't come into it, it's just common sense, to build a fan base the viewers need to know when your gonna be broadcasting and not just pot luck, as it is at the moment.
24-02-2009 19:49
HEX!T Away
Retired

i think there trying to make the channel in to a tax writeoff

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
24-02-2009 20:17
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

I think you might be right, Hexit
24-02-2009 20:32
Jabber Offline
Junior Poster

any one know who the company is. Name and regestration number. only contact number given is for the phone service provider and po box number.
24-02-2009 20:38
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Jabber Wrote:any one know who the company is. Name and regestration number. only contact number given is for the phone service provider and po box number.

Springdoo Media Ltd
Transworld House
1st Floor, 100 City Road
London EC1Y 2BJ

Tel:0207 253 5378
Fax:0207 253 5379

-------------------------------

Don't know registration number but i'm sure google may help.

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2009 20:55 by $h!ny h3lm3t.)
24-02-2009 20:54
Jabber Offline
Junior Poster

$h!ny h3lm3t Wrote:
Jabber Wrote:any one know who the company is. Name and regestration number. only contact number given is for the phone service provider and po box number.

Springdoo Media Ltd
Transworld House
1st Floor, 100 City Road
London EC1Y 2BJ

Tel:0207 253 5378
Fax:0207 253 5379

-------------------------------

Don't know registration number but i'm sure google may help.

Interesting - Thanks
24-02-2009 20:59
phallusfungus Away

Use this link to get the free info on Springdoo Media Ltd from the Companies House website.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/9484a1...ompdetails

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
24-02-2009 21:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV