Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average

paigetylerofficial.com

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: paigetylerofficial.com
(30-01-2012 01:05 )SteveHG Wrote:  Hopefully we can step away from the handbags on the full frontal debate for a minute, as I'm hoping people who've already signed up could kindly answer a couple of questions for me before I do myself.
The site mentions videos but from a quick look there didn't seem to be too many on there at the moment - is that right?
When the site mentions donwloads, are there any from other sources e.g. nude photo shoots with Tiffany etc, or is it all homegrown material shot specially for the website.
Many thanks for all info that might whet the appetite Smile

FWIW I think sexiness is about the spark and fantasy a girl can create, nothing to do with how much flesh or which bits of the body they show. Obviously Paige has it in spades!

There are currently 8 photo sets and 3 vids on the site. Paige has shot all the content exclusively for the site and isn't using any of the Babestation owned stuff so it will obviously take time for the content to build up but I don't think that's a bad start.
If you go on the site there are some sample pics and two teaser vids you can view before joining, all of which are much tamer than the stuff on the site (before anyone asks). One of the vids is a re-creation of the shower scene from Weird Science and there is a 70 pic set and 3 min vid to go with it, inside the site. The original teaser vid is also there and shows clips from a number of vids which have obviously been shot but which are still to be put up on the site so there would seem to be a good deal of shoots in the can, waiting to go up and she is planning more shoots in the coming weeks.
I don't pretend to know her plans but I'm guessing the updates will be weekly with maybe a few extra bits and pieces like the Weird Science vid, some out-takes from shoots and blogs thrown in from time to time.
Strength-wise you won't see anything you haven't seen before and I don't see that changing for the foreseeable future but, again, that's just my opinion. How far she goes is up to her, nobody is being forced to join and it's not being promoted as something it's not so I don't see what the issue is here. If that situation ever changes I'm sure it will be well reported on here and those who only want to see her, full frontal, can join then.
30-01-2012 07:06
Find all posts by this user
Fridge13 Offline
Senior Poster

Just i case people weren't aware, Paige's site has a new update, which can be described in no other way than Fucking incredible

Im A-dick-ted to Ashlyn Shaw
04-02-2012 01:17
Not any more

Yeah, being her own boss allows her to be much more imaginative Big Grin Wink
04-02-2012 02:12
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Fucking incredible is an apt description, though a little understated. Big Grin
04-02-2012 09:31
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(04-02-2012 09:31 )bytor Wrote:  Fucking incredible is an apt description, though a little understated. Big Grin

Could you elaborate a bit for those who haven't signed up yet? Looking at the site there seems to be one(?) more vid on than before. Is there anything else you can tell us about it? Many thanks.
04-02-2012 18:29
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Shes playing Just Dance 3 on the Wii to duck soup barbara striesand think

meets

Girl in black leotard in this

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-02-2012 19:24
Not any more

(04-02-2012 18:29 )SteveHG Wrote:  
(04-02-2012 09:31 )bytor Wrote:  Fucking incredible is an apt description, though a little understated. Big Grin

Could you elaborate a bit for those who haven't signed up yet? Looking at the site there seems to be one(?) more vid on than before. Is there anything else you can tell us about it? Many thanks.

Yes, it's only 1 more vid. That's because it's only 1 week since the last update went up and the vid has an accompaning photo set of almost 100 pics. Babestation would have put the pics and vid up separately and called it 2 updates.
So, to put things in perspective for you, the site has been up less than a month and we have 13 weeks worth of updates, by Babestation standards.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 06:23 by The Silent Majority.)
05-02-2012 04:24
Not any more

05-02-2012 08:51
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(05-02-2012 04:24 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Yes, it's only 1 more vid. That's because it's only 1 week since the last update went up and the vid has an accompaning photo set of almost 100 pics. Babestation would have put the pics and vid up separately and called it 2 updates.
So, to put things in perspective for you, the site has been up less than a month and we have 13 weeks worth of updates, by Babestation standards.

Have to agree with Mr Majority on this. As Glamour sites go it is developing into one of the best glamour sites I have seen.
The photo sets are great quality and the videos are shot in HD and are a decent length. (BS in comparison would call a low res 30 second video an update). Anyone who is a devotee or fan of Paige should find it worthwhile joining. Big Grin
05-02-2012 10:39
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(05-02-2012 10:39 )bytor Wrote:  Have to agree with Mr Majority on this. As Glamour sites go it is developing into one of the best glamour sites I have seen.
The photo sets are great quality and the videos are shot in HD and are a decent length. (BS in comparison would call a low res 30 second video an update). Anyone who is a devotee or fan of Paige should find it worthwhile joining. Big Grin

Thanks guys for the info - it's really helpful in deciding when to join.
Just a couple more questions if I may.
Can you download the vids?
Does the pricing allow you to join for a one-off period or do you have to commit to a minimum length of time?
06-02-2012 00:39
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV