Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average

Paige Non-Babeshow TV (including Tool Academy) - Caps and Videos

SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Paige Non-Babeshow TV (including Tool Academy) - Caps and Videos
(25-11-2011 15:44 )Proj Wrote:  Paige In RWD Mag

Couldn't think where else to put it.. Sorry Admin

Thanks. Got the distinct impression from reading this that Paige sees her BS career as something that is pretty much behind her. She is certainly looking forward to "finer" things such as acting and even wanting to go to Hollywood. Nothing wrong with ambition of course, and clearly she is going to pitch high when doing an interview like this, but I wonder if we are close to seeing the last of her in this sort of context.
I wouldn't actually blame her for wanting leave BS in its present clueless format, but certainly would be devastated if I couldn't see her fabulous face and body again on our screens. Let's hope I'm wrong and we'll still be seeing her for a while.
29-11-2011 00:15
Find all posts by this user
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Paige Non-Babeshow TV (including Tool Academy) - Caps and Videos
(29-11-2011 00:15 )SteveHG Wrote:  
(25-11-2011 15:44 )Proj Wrote:  Paige In RWD Mag

Couldn't think where else to put it.. Sorry Admin

Thanks. Got the distinct impression from reading this that Paige sees her BS career as something that is pretty much behind her. She is certainly looking forward to "finer" things such as acting and even wanting to go to Hollywood. Nothing wrong with ambition of course, and clearly she is going to pitch high when doing an interview like this, but I wonder if we are close to seeing the last of her in this sort of context.
I wouldn't actually blame her for wanting leave BS in its present clueless format, but certainly would be devastated if I couldn't see her fabulous face and body again on our screens. Let's hope I'm wrong and we'll still be seeing her for a while.

I really would not worry too much at present. Paige is busy setting up her own website and looking at doing one or two other things so I doubt she plans to leave us anytime soon. Obviously she will not be doing the shows forever thats for sure (there does come a time when its right to move on) and I know from speaking to her when her film came out that she wanted to go to LA. She also knows that its not easy making it in LA. She is bright, talented and worldwise so who knows what lies in store with her future. All I will say is I hope she does and gets what she wants in life and as for us...lets enjoy her company while we have it.
29-11-2011 09:41
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV