Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 2.56 Average

Porcha - Chat & Photos

sculture73 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Anyone have pics of Porcha?
I saw Porsha the other day too, I couldn't believe it. I thought her breats were on point before, looking at here last night just weren't the same. I didn't even stay tuned. I think I was more shocked than with Rochelle. At least I can kinda say that I think Rochelle's suit her now that they've grown on me, maybe even prefer it. Porsha's entire body has changed for me..

I guess in a way though, in defence of the girls.. When your sitting there around the Dani's, Pinkys (hey Pinky), Reede, etc and everyone's breast are firm and/or bigger. You gotta start getting curious about it and the girls I know that have had it done or contemplated it have never had a bad word to say about getting done minus the price. In addition no-one that's had it done ever put them off either, minus the unlucky ones who's went pair shaped of course (know pun intededBig Grin). So you can easily get sucked in I bet. That's one take on it anyway...

Please, please Sophia & Donna if your out there dooooon't do it toooooo!! Your breasts are too beautiful to do it Sad
18-03-2009 04:07
Find all posts by this user
sculture73 Offline
Senior Poster

sculture73 Wrote:I saw Porsha the other day too, I couldn't believe it. I thought her breats were on point before, looking at here last night just weren't the same. I didn't even stay tuned. I think I was more shocked than with Rochelle. At least I can kinda say that I think Rochelle's suit her now that they've grown on me, maybe even prefer it. Porsha's entire body has changed for me..

I guess in a way though, in defence of the girls.. When your sitting there around the Dani's, Pinkys (hey Pinky), Reede, etc and everyone's breast are firm and/or bigger. You gotta start getting curious about it and the girls I know that have had it done or contemplated it have never had a bad word to say about getting done minus the price. In addition no-one that's had it done ever put them off either, minus the unlucky ones who's went pair shaped of course (know pun intededBig Grin). So you can easily get sucked in I bet. That's one take on it anyway...

Please, please Sophia & Donna if your out there dooooon't do it toooooo!! Your breasts are too beautiful to do it Sad

Would have helped if I spelt pear correctly Rolleyes
19-03-2009 16:04
nine hundred Away
LFC and 'Sex Kitten' Amber Fan

hear hear, with all the porcha 'enhancement' comments. she used to have me fassed back in the day. those breasts n the killer cameltoe were always one hell of an 'ultra' (hold tight the killer instinct fans lol). but alas...now no breasts OR the killer cam.

r.i.p. the cameltoe queen!

"Just call me 9"!!

The Celebrity Nip Slip & Pokie Nipple Appreciation Society (R.I.P.) -- Upskirts Anonymous (R.I.P.) -- The Cameltoe Collective (R.I.P.) -- Downblouse Diaries (R.I.P.)
17-04-2009 00:53
Da Mastah Away
Where am I? Check da profile, yo

sculture73 Wrote:Please, please Sophia & Donna if your out there dooooon't do it toooooo!! Your breasts are too beautiful to do it Sad

Same goes for Camilla, Geri and Rachel!

Dah Master Says: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Wait a sec... You never gave me any fish! Lousy cheapskates!

Note: That remark wasn't aimed at you, Skateguy.
17-04-2009 01:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

and jade too

Piper Niven Superfan
17-04-2009 16:47
lone ranger Offline
Apprentice Poster

i got a couple of nice picks of her somewhere ill try to find them how do i put them on forum page bit of a novice as you can tell

hio silver
15-10-2009 00:52
lone ranger Offline
Apprentice Poster

(17-04-2009 16:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  and jade too
whats up rammy just saw your thread i got a couple of porcha pics on a hard drive how do i put them up for the chapsbladewave

hio silver
15-10-2009 00:57
lone ranger Offline
Apprentice Poster

hers one of porcha i ain't seen on here the other ones i got are already on here    
sorry guys how do you put pictures up

hio silver
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2009 14:44 by lone ranger.)
16-10-2009 14:42
SOOPSOOP Offline
Banned

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10202]

I have 4 or 5 vids of this girl including the one that's from. She was so beautiful then. Still is of course, but she was natural.
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2009 00:32 by SOOPSOOP.)
24-10-2009 00:31
AngryPirate Offline
Master Poster

I am a fan of Porcha's new fake boobs!

New favourites: Jessie Jensen, Yasmine James, Electra, Olivia Berzinc, Alice Goodwin

Established favourites - Dionne Mendez, Ruby Summers, Sophia Lares, Fernanda Ferrari, Ree Petra, Lilly Roma, Belle Fatale, Hannah C, Hannah Mac, Porcha Sins, Tori Lee, Lori Buckby, Lucy Zara

Gone but not forgotten - Holly James, Kate Darcy, Kelly Bell, Tia Clegg
20-12-2009 19:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV