Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Isn't that just an extension of the BS24.cams ? And they already do some of that over here.

Not really bothered since my German is no way good enough to hold down even a minimal conversation. I do have some coins which I had obtained the night when every thing went tits up. As long as I get an opportunity to use them but do not just for the sake of it.

I just see now, having tuned in from a different program, that Lejla is using the cam. But the private option is available and that is potentially bad news in this setup. Private requests can be refused but would they ?
03-11-2018 00:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Why would they refuse it when they give the option?

Lejla is doing a pretty good show BTW.Heart

The only problem is that the guy who is in charge of choosing which picture in picture is the fullscreen is a massive Sidney Pearl fan...
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2018 01:18 by meisterlampe1989.)
03-11-2018 00:49
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

sydney pearl was canceled tonight. today I bet they want to bet hard on pervcam with nicole.
this time there are no excuses for trains or anything else. without the extras of pervcam she preferred to go home and earn more in her webcam.now they do not even respect the commitments made and leave when they want. how sad.
03-11-2018 20:47
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(03-11-2018 20:47 )Moorman Wrote:  sydney pearl was canceled tonight.

Sydney already announced yesterrday the she won´t appear. The reason would be pure speculation. But I think you are not far from the truth.

I don´t like her shows so it isn´t a problem and I think fewer girls are better for their camerawork.
Last night it was as I expected a lot of gymnastics with the camera. When all three girls were on air and 2 had Pervcams they had some perspectives were Lejla was 5 meters away from the camera...

(03-11-2018 20:47 )Moorman Wrote:  today I bet they want to bet hard on pervcam with nicole.

Nichole admitted last night on the Microphone that she really doesn´t like the Pervcam because she doesn´t like the restriction in movement. She did it anyway for some time.

The show yesterday was good. They obviously don´t have a very high standard the last weeks so i might set "good" in air quotes.
But Lejla knows how to move for the TV when she is on the Pervcam. I don´t think that the viewers in the Pervcam are satisfied with what they see because she always has the hand on her pussy despite of the Pervcam but at least she can move anyway for the TV viewers. She is doing nice angles. And she likes to show her clit piercing...

And some very important point: The overall atmosphere and overall mood was great. Especially Lejla and Nichole had very much fun. I think this is sexy in itself but I already ponted that out.

Tonight... well let´s wait. I am always trying to keep the expectations low. As we know every show can be different and quality changes sometimes from day to day when they got some "great" new ideas of concept.

But Lejla is always awesome so I bet on her Heart
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2018 21:08 by meisterlampe1989.)
03-11-2018 21:06
lflove Offline
Senior Poster

jolina giving us quite a show

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2018 02:12 by lflove.)
05-11-2018 02:03
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Yes. But how long did you have to wait for this? The first hours were a waste of time. I can't always watch the whole night for 5 minutes I might like...

So I watched maybe 20 minutes last night and that's it. Jolina is boring. Sorry

Samy is alone tonight. Heart
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2018 16:35 by meisterlampe1989.)
05-11-2018 15:56
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

If the above clips, which do not work for my default browser (and they should not be in this section regardless) are what I think they are then it all 'took off' so to speak in the hour between 12 (1 AM) and before one could say 1-2-3.

It's pretty obvious to my mind that she does not want to do this but where was Mr Blurry ? unless this was another case of inconsistency.
05-11-2018 21:28
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(05-11-2018 21:28 )DB83 Wrote:  It's pretty obvious to my mind that she does not want to do this but where was Mr Blurry ? unless this was another case of inconsistency.

It is pretty obvious what they are trying the last weeks. First when they introduced the Pervcam they had the approach to just let a girl get in front of it spreading her legs to attract viewers.
They might have come to the conclusion that there are less calls when the girl is naked for hours. So for some time now they are only engage the Pervcam on demand.

They often do this until 1 p.m. and often they skip the hour between 11 and 12 o´clock completely. After 1 p.m. they usually get a bit hotter. I don´t know why. But their new approach doesn´t work at all. The Pervcam activity is pretty down.

They are still searching for that ideal point between the Pervcam and the TV show.

Let´s hope they allow Samy to do what Jolina did for a bit longer. The Problem tonight is that her privates are more asked for because she really goes Hardcore in it. So it could be that Samy is as hot as always but is gone from the TV completely multiple times.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2018 21:43 by meisterlampe1989.)
05-11-2018 21:40
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

The full show of Jolina was uploaded in the other Thread and I skipped a bit through. Well. She was naked for quite some time showing a lot of full frontal nudity.

Let´s hope that they don´t loose that line tonight.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2018 22:14 by meisterlampe1989.)
05-11-2018 22:11
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well it did not take long for the IrG to appear tonight.
05-11-2018 22:55