Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24
It was quite ironic last night.

Tuned in a little past 9 pm and they were just playing the 'nice' versions of the promo clips. And who was it that I saw first but Sydney Pearl (who used to be known as Sydney Diamond - guess that makes her feel younger Smile ) very nekkid.

All channels get cancellations but BS24 does seem to have more than average.
15-09-2018 09:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(15-09-2018 09:58 )DB83 Wrote:  It was quite ironic last night.

Tuned in a little past 9 pm and they were just playing the 'nice' versions of the promo clips. And who was it that I saw first but Sydney Pearl (who used to be known as Sydney Diamond - guess that makes her feel younger Smile ) very nekkid.

All channels get cancellations but BS24 does seem to have more than average.

Yes that was very ironic. There was a clip of her under the shower. Completely nude. They showed it before the show started. But in the show she never dropped her pants. I don't get it anymore...
15-09-2018 11:04
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

What is going on there? Yesterday Jolee was sick and had to leave in the middle of the show.

Tonight JayJayInk was on for about 20 Minutes. Now she is gone too Huh

There might be a virus in the studio...
17-09-2018 23:16
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

And the next victim of the "virus". Samy Fox did a sexy show but she was contantly coughing and her voice was very raspy. Before she went into a break her voice was almost completely gone. She said she will come back... I highly doubt that...

Update: The brave girl came back.
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2018 23:01 by meisterlampe1989.)
19-09-2018 22:34
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

The caps above show that Abi/Aby Action (who was the first 'special' to actually show up for some time) was busy practically every minute she was on-screen.

Also a fair indication that when you have someone who is known to the German-speaking caller then popularity will follow.

Even so, the production last night was poor. I can certainly recall in the past of them using p.i.p. But was the picture then that small. And did the producer switch vision every minute or so. Or even mask one of the models on the large picture. All of that happened yesterday.

There was even the crazy situation of the tiny window being masked by info panel (ok you do not see that on the web feed) or Lejla being seen on the side of the main screen and also on the p.i.p.

I should not, but will all the same, mention the 'new model' who, apart from the last section, reminded me of that Dire Straits song "Money for Nothing"

And why not raise the points direct with the channel ? I found out a long time ago that feedback counts for pip-squat. Everything these services do is right and those that have the potential to keep them in business count for nothing.
22-09-2018 17:42
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(22-09-2018 17:42 )DB83 Wrote:  And why not raise the points direct with the channel ? I found out a long time ago that feedback counts for pip-squat. Everything these services do is right and those that have the potential to keep them in business count for nothing.

Well a fair bit of cynicism always helps: These shows are not a charity or a show of honest content creators. Money means everything to them and they will do whatever gains them the most money.
You can explain every stupid decision (from a users point of view) with that they think that this brings more money.

You can argue that everybody does that in capitalism but my feeling is that shows like these are worse. I mean even Coca Cola or Mc Donalds respond to feedback.
There is a balance between how much you think you can gain and how much you have to communicate with your users and I think shows like Babestation are heavily unbalanced to the first.

This is one reason why their policy seems to differ from day to day. They are experimenting what brings the most revenue. It makes no sensefor a user that Samy fox is completely naked as early as ten minutes into the show. But other girls never drop their pants even when they did this before. Maybe they think this is some kind of teasing or they want to make some girls more special... I don´t know.

The girls - at least some like Lejla for instance - are far more friendlier to the users than the producers themeselves. If they could have their way the show would be much hotter.

I can lip read a bit and I can say to you that sometimes there are realy serious arguments between the girls and the producers or the cameramen. It seems to be frustrating when you are given new rules everytime you are there. And they have to hear the complaints on the phone and not the producers.
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2018 21:13 by meisterlampe1989.)
22-09-2018 19:48
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

they can also earn a lot by doing quality work.
for example I do not understand why they do not give a wireless phone to all the girls.
It seems to me that the shows are better than seeing girls who use one hand to hold the phone and the other to adjust their hair. This little thing can make the pervcam more interesting. the unbelievable thing is that the hottest show was done by charming nicole who is not a girl.
22-09-2018 20:33
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I checked out Nicole Charming's pervcam when she was on.

I must say that 'her' surgeon did a fine job Smile
22-09-2018 21:47
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(22-09-2018 20:33 )Moorman Wrote:  It seems to me that the shows are better than seeing girls who use one hand to hold the phone and the other to adjust their hair.

They think that the viewer is too stupid to realise that they are free. This is why Lillian Will a few days back had to shake a phone despite of the fact that she already had an earpiece.
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2018 21:11 by meisterlampe1989.)
22-09-2018 22:12
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Tyra Kadney is on tonight. She confirmed on her last show on mic that she is pregnant and will do a few shows in September and then she will have a pause until December.

This is a bit disturbing because if that is true she is far more along then it seems. If she actually returns in December then she must be in her 7th or 8th month...

I don´t know how I feel about a girl highly pregnant working 8 hours at night. It turns me a bit off...
23-09-2018 21:22