Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
they smeared cream and made 2 girls a phone, compared to the last months it was different and pleasant to see. It would be a dream to see the same things done by sydney and lejla tomorrow. nothing extreme but seeing a show like this has the same chance of a miracle in this channel
07-02-2019 21:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well that is 10-15 mins more than I have watched lately. Even watching 10+ year old Sext Sat recordings is more entertaining.

If they have abandoned the P-C then they only have themselves to blame. No other channel runs it in the manner they attempted. Even if regulation allowed.

No doubt they will try something else or simply fade away.
07-02-2019 21:58
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(07-02-2019 21:58 )DB83 Wrote:  No doubt they will try something else or simply fade away.

I don´t know if they abandoned it completely but they use it very seldom. Maybe Lejla will do it tonight.

With Samy retiring they will definetly have one girl fewer who did it regularly before.

The channel goes further downhill. I said it before. One good show for 30 minutes a week or so won´t keep me or many other viewers.

When they use the Pervcam so rarely, why are they not at least returning to their full nude policy before they introduced the Pervcam. Paula for example. She never used the Pervcam and had a solo show last week. Before the Pervcam she did fully nude shows... very hot. But that night she didn´t pull her panty down one single time.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2019 22:08 by meisterlampe1989.)
07-02-2019 22:07
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

One thing is fairly common to any such service. As a model gets 'established' she often does less than she did when she was building up her 'fan-base'. The 'fans' will always flock whatever she does. I know for a fact that Paula did use the P-C once. It was the second night that they ran the service and were offering a free peek. Only she can tell why she decided not to do so after that.
07-02-2019 22:33
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Angi Kroxx is worse than Paula. She seems to be constantly bored.

Well Lejla is on the channel for almost 8 Years and her shows are as good as in the beginning. She is the only reason I watch the channel anymore.

So tonight I am happy Big Grin
07-02-2019 22:56
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

They changed their prompt design since a week or so. I think the old prompts were part of the technical problems they often had so they changed it.

So tonight they are holding up numbers on cards like it is mid 2000s Big Grin

What comes next? Wire phones?

And I think the Pervcam might be dead for good. No advertisement for it anymore. Full nudity seems to be dead too.
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2019 23:39 by meisterlampe1989.)
08-02-2019 23:37
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

yesterday in the weekly mail they gave 50 free credits. a gift is always well accepted but in this case it makes little sense. it could be an incentive to buy credits on their site but you can buy videos that are more than a year old and that are streamed free during the day. the abandonment of the samy show can be explained with the farewell of pervcam (it was one of the 2-3 that did good shows). maybe they suspended temporarily due to technical problems. Yesterday they managed to make an evening boring with 3 of the best girls. lejla did 7 hours of transmission with the same outfit and sydney with the usual clothes she has been using for years.
seeing the shows of the last week could be one of the best nights but as always at the time of confirming they have disappointed a lot
09-02-2019 13:04
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

The next girl after Samy Fox seems to be disappearing from the channel. Despite on the schedule Lillian Will cancelled AGAIN. I cant count the times she cancelled in a row. At least 3 months although she was on the schedule every week.

Maybe the train was late again... Bounce

The Pervcam is alive... at least that was stated by the team in the chat yesterday.

I don´t know what´s going on with them lately.
11-02-2019 22:08
grille2020 Offline
Apprentice Poster

she canceled once before christmas and twice in january and now in february
12-02-2019 08:07
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

I follow lillian on instagram. she is working as a dj / stripper in switzerland and germany
12-02-2019 17:19