Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Last night was bizarre .

They seem to have a new "strategy" considering the Pervcam. Now they do it every hour but for just 15-20 minutes. The first Session with Jolee at 11 o´clock was in the new location were they had a special "voyeur" cam behind a window shade. There were a few times were they showed this perspective and you could see the pussy on TV. Without blurring. And I can tell you for 100% that this was absolutely no accident.

After an hour of just standing with panties on Samy and Jolee did a double Pervcam for the first time. And you could instantly see why they were hesitant to do this : In this 15 minutes they produced more pussy flashes than overall in the last year Big Grin They had absolutely no control, I hope someone capped this.

So for 15 minutes the show was basically hardcore.

But without the Pervcam the show was relatively tame. That´s the problem. With the Pervcam they are hot but just for a restricted time. And as I said often enough the show is unfocussed and restricted in movement with the Pervcam. To get my full nudity I have to wait for the Pervcam but I don´t like the performance when the Perv is on bladewave
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019 13:56 by meisterlampe1989.)
12-01-2019 13:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe bizarre but still an improvement on the night before.

The first bed sequence while quite sc was 'nice' and there were some equally nice solo and duo sequences though the night.

Now I really wanted to give this show an 8 or even a 9 but the whole show was spoilt by some apparently mind-less geek who insisted on having that huge count-down clock covering much of the active screen when if that was there to tell when such a sequence would end it only had to be put in the notification area as they used to.

So only a 7.

And what happened to Lejla ?
12-01-2019 16:20
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(12-01-2019 16:20 )DB83 Wrote:  Now I really wanted to give this show an 8 or even a 9 but the whole show was spoilt by some apparently mind-less geek who insisted on having that huge count-down clock covering much of the active screen when if that was there to tell when such a sequence would end it only had to be put in the notification area as they used to.

That´s clearly part of their new strategy. As a few people already pointed out the Pervcam bacame a flop. Not many are using it so they are trying to restrict it more and to suggest time pressure. An old business tactic: Try to make it "special".

Inspired by Jolinas full nude night I watched a bit more the last week and still - I know this is a neverending story - these changes of concepts every week, sometimes from day to day are pissing me off.

The new year isn´t even 2 weeks old and they had: Shows without a Pervcam at all, no full nudity; the Pervcam for the whole night starting at 11 o´clock, nude; The Perv just after midnight but until 1.2.3.tv; the Pervcam right from the start; The Pervcam in 20 min intervalls; the whole night nude even without Pervcam. Last week they were censoring themselves on open mic and refused to even say "wet", yesterday they said "We want your cocks".

This is going on for months now...

(12-01-2019 16:20 )DB83 Wrote:  And what happened to Lejla ?

Just like Lillian Will she missed a couple of shows lately. She is on the schedule tonight. I hope she comes... and cums Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019 18:44 by meisterlampe1989.)
12-01-2019 18:43
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Not only Lejla isn´t there tonight (they claim that she has problems with her skin)... Samy got sick and will be missing too.

Sidney is alone.

Just from the looks she is one of my favorites... but her shows are hit and miss.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019 22:17 by meisterlampe1989.)
12-01-2019 22:16
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Oh mercy me.

Sydney comes back from her break. I do not EVER recall seeing her like that at BS24.
13-01-2019 00:05
ulysse68 Offline
Junior Poster

(03-12-2018 00:21 )Manuel Wrote:  What happened to Sindy?
yes weird the disappearance of sindy on bs24 and just by chance just go up or arrives the perv-cam! She does not want to show her intimacy?
(excuse me for my bad english)
13-01-2019 10:46
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

My two cents on last night.

So it seems that the sequence mentioned above was a false promise since there after Sydney was back to 'usual'

Tis a shame. Sydney has a pretty face and quite a 'normal' figure - the sort of girl you would meet on the street. Rather than the over-inflated, glamour type.

I do not put Sindy's disappearance down to the P-C. She did AFAIK appear when it was available. This is not a job for life and she could simply have moved on.
13-01-2019 15:00
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

what the heck is going on with their schedule page? its showing cam girls as part of their lineup for this week. im sure that isnt right lolz
13-01-2019 20:43
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ Not cam girls as such.

Just a way of promoting the cheap sex-lines.
13-01-2019 21:57
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Tyra with another soft night. Well I give her a pass for obvious reasons... but just from the looks of it I think they actually wanted to use the Pervcam. The nights they are certain that they don´t use it they usually hide the Pervcam completely.
Yesterday at the beginning of the show it stood on the bed even with the extra monitor next to it.
Maybe not enough people were there on the .xxx-Site. I think they are closely watching the user numbers there. The chat was dead anyway.

Tonight it´s Jolina. The last time she was fully nude for hours even without the Pervcam and even in the time they broadcast on 1.2.3.tv. I hope she i will do it again tonight,

PS; Sidney was great for half an hour.
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2019 20:10 by meisterlampe1989.)
14-01-2019 20:10