Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Now this is a non-scheduled surprise.

Tyra ist zurück Smile
01-01-2019 22:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

And to my very liking she has gained a lot of pounds during her pregnancy and is a bit chubbier now.

Just to honor her return I will watch The show tonight.

Let's see if she is as good as before her pause.

Update: She won't do the Perv so say bye to full nudity.

Not that I am complaining but they got a bit lazy with the Pervcam of late. Maybe they will actually abandon it in the future but they advertise it anyway.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2019 23:02 by meisterlampe1989.)
01-01-2019 22:19
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Now regular readers will appreciate that I oft read more in to these hanky-wanky channels than there actually is.

Expanding on the final remark of my learned friend above I have noticed that the pc has recently actually started quite late. Sometimes at 11pm(12 CET). Sometimes even later. Which, in my book, says "What if regulation has finally caught up".

And did Tyra use it at all on her return ? When I checked the webpage the pc link was active but what for ? Edit: Just re-read the above post. DOH !!

The pc can work but only off-screen. And there is little or no chance of that with only one model present. And some of these go nowhere near it regardless.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2019 12:36 by DB83.)
03-01-2019 10:55
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

I am still not convinced with this "regulation" theory. Germany is very liberal concerning sexual stuff. I explained this. They did some risky stuff but nothing dramatic. I said it a few times: I think it has more to do with their budget. Pervcam-Girls get more money than the other girls. This is the reason why so few of them did it. Maybe they have even less budget now and can't afford as many PC-girls as before.

They did the Pervcam later and later because fewer and fewer are interested in it. Tara Trouble started a challenge a week or so ago: If 10 users get into the Pervcam she will fist herself (so much for regulation). She didn't even get 10 people into it. And this was the primetime at 0.30.

That the budget is a problem was visible over the whole last year were they practically lost 70-80% of their girls. So there is no denying it.

They seem to get more and more desperate. The newest thing is that they self-censore their open mic now. One girl said that she can't even say "wet". A week ago they said things like "let's fuck" or " I want cocks".
As a reminder: In Germany there are movies with a rating of "6" were the actors say words like "cunt". So this isn't a regulation thing either. They are just afraid that nobody will call them when the girls talk dirty for free.

A few months ago I said that I give the channel maybe a year. I think that I am right.

They have this few fans in the chat who are absolutely satisfied with everything they do. For them nothing is hotter than a girl with pants on. But a few loyal fans aren't enough.

Because of the changes I watched a bit of the last days. I think the Channel is now taking its last breaths.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2019 20:44 by meisterlampe1989.)
03-01-2019 20:40
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I know we shall always agree to disagree on this.

It is true that the P-C girls get more money. But if the channel works this in the same way as other services then the extra is not paid direct by the studio but as a % of the P-C income. That, itself, if the girl is prepared to do it, should be sufficient incentive. There, of course, is a risk attached as BS-UK has found out. But over-promoting on the P-C puts potential callers off - no caller likes to have their vision disrupted by a 'private' session.

As for the promise of something 'hotter' whilst there is the gullable punter out there experience may have taught others that what is actually delivered is not what was imagined. Again, over at BS-UK certain models promote a 'tip counter'. Hit the target and you get the 'prize' except that the 'prize' is only visible for a short time before the 'blurred'/curtain group session starts. One does not fall for that more than once.

I'll just hold on to my regulation theory until a day comes when the P-C is restarted before 11pm Smile
03-01-2019 23:12
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

unfortunately I agree with meisterlampe1989 when he says that the channel is dying. there are too many negative clues. the hours have decreased (the show started at 9 pm), the number of girls has dropped dramatically. in today's newsletter they advertise videos of artists who have not worked for months, and the cost of phone calls has been cut in half. the pervcam use it little not because they can not pay the girls but because there are few users who use it. on wikipedia at the bottom there is a link with a graph with the call statistics which shows that the health of this program is not good. now even in the weekend they only put two girls, and on the other days even one girl. with these numbers it is also difficult to cover operating costs. the idea of tip counter does not seem bad done with simple and erotic things made to entice you to call.
04-01-2019 16:42
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

But are not the cheaper calls via the .xxx site ? Then you are actually calling via an internet service. The call is actually cheaper but since a phone line provider is not taking their cut the channel is making a similar amount.

Case in point that the UK services charge £2 a min for the phone + connection fees but only £1.50 for the internet call with credits/coins.

And where do these Wiki graphs come from ? I hardly think the channel provides this.

None of this is to disagree with your rationale that the channel is dying. Sign of the times that 'entertainment' has moved on.
04-01-2019 20:47
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Oh shucks.

Seems I was wrong. Jolina fired up her P-C before 10pm (11 CET). Only ran it for 30 or so minutes.

But there are issues. It has already been mentioned that the stream is by no means smooth. However that is how it appears in the player. The recorded stream appears fine.

A totally different matter for the P-C. That server is really poor, even worse than the main stream, and the recorded one is just as bad. If not worse.

Now I previously mentioned an annoyance that when you view the P-C you also see a pip of the main feed. On reflection that is a server, or even the new player, fault rather than a studio fault. I saw exactly the same on another service whereas the recorded stream is clean. This does happen over at s66 which uses the older player. Even so that really needs to be addressed since the pip was hiding that part of Jolina which the perves were paying to see and that being so could explain the current lack of interest in the service.
07-01-2019 00:13
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Jolina was fully nude even without the Pervcam for 4 hours straight Big Grin

So again: They didn't take off their panties for a week and all of a sudden a full nude show for hours.

So they continue to change their policies from week to week. This goes on now for 8 months since the Perv started.

They tried something new which could possibly reduce my issues with the Pervcam. A kind of compromise for fans like me: They let the Peervcam run from the side of the bed without focussing on it. That is a good addition.

I liked the show yesterday. If they keep this policy I might watch more often again.

But it's Babestation24...

Edit: DB83 you are possibly right. Technical issues seem to be guilty of the decline of the Perv. Yesterday they seemed confident enough to try it again.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2019 13:39 by meisterlampe1989.)
07-01-2019 13:30
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Re-reading my last post, I meant to say 'not over at s66'

I have to agree that Jolina was back 'on form' last night. And she found her glasses if only for a brief period Smile

Now I would write, even on the chat, about this tech issue. But they are very 'cold' when it comes to writing in English as I previously found our. And hardly helpful when they replied in German about the top-up problem.

I always put these inconsistencies down to production. One gets a producer prepared to take that extra risk - borderline IMO at times - whereas another is over-cautious.

I see it's Tyra again tonight. One can but hope but there could be a perfectly good reason why she does not go there.
07-01-2019 17:23