Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
I was bored last night and - just for fun - I tuned in.

Christy started surprisingly nice last night... but then they were VERY low on calls. I had the feeling she is a bit more confident again and more daring. No pillow and one hand panty didn't leave much to the imagination.

I didn't watch the whole thing, because at one point it was unbearably boring. But my feeling was, that she would have performed nice with more callers.

Tonight she is solo... I didn't think I would write this, but I might check her out a bit.
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2024 20:52 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
20-03-2024 20:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

I bet you didn't stick around too long, its no comparison to the night before and I got bored. It may liven up later but I'll call it a night now Sad
21-03-2024 01:05
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Master Poster

(21-03-2024 01:05 )bazzae123 Wrote:  I bet you didn't stick around too long,

Yep. Back to her usual hyper careful borefest.

Venom back tonight. But I think this will be a splitscreen massacre with two home Babes. So not looking forward to this bladewave
21-03-2024 18:10
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

Guys I really need your help,

I’m trying to find out who made the older Babestation24 music soundtrack, it was the soundtrack that played prior to 2019, tried to get in touch for years with ZuluMedia AG and they told me that they don’t know who made the soundtrack, they still have it but won’t send it to me.

Does anyone have any ideas or does anyone potentially have any long enough videos with no mic interruptions so I can rip the audio?

Thank you.
23-03-2024 07:18
Cortez Offline
Sir Edge-a-Lot

Bs24 used to have a video on their homepage with only the old school soundtrack. I'm not sure if the video is still available.
23-03-2024 11:58
Wubbalubba Offline
Junior Poster

(23-03-2024 07:18 )BabeLover Wrote:  Guys I really need your help,

I’m trying to find out who made the older Babestation24 music soundtrack, it was the soundtrack that played prior to 2019, tried to get in touch for years with ZuluMedia AG and they told me that they don’t know who made the soundtrack, they still have it but won’t send it to me.

Does anyone have any ideas or does anyone potentially have any long enough videos with no mic interruptions so I can rip the audio?

Thank you.

I found two. My favorite one is Girl About Town by Jive Ass Sleepers. I even have it on my Spotify playlist. I’m a sucker for Bossanova. Fun fact: the language in the song is made up.

I also found Star Deluxe - Freaky Boys but never found the version used on Television. It’s GEMA free music, so it’s harder to find. The newer tracks are very often used for commercials. Imagine me in a drugstore all of a sudden having the urge to twerk, because Ralph Lauren fragrance commercials in the background blasts 'O M W !! On my way to you!!' Bounce

suck my clit ({*})
23-03-2024 13:29
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

(23-03-2024 11:58 )Cortez Wrote:  

Thank you.

Bs24 used to have a video on their homepage with only the old school soundtrack. I'm not sure if the video is still available.

Wubbalubba, it was called “Freaky Freaky Boys Dance Mix” by Justin Crosby,

Other tracks used were:
“Konstantinos Panagiotidis - Need It”
“Jive Ass Sleepers - Jazzy House Party”
“Jive Ass Sleepers - Digital Chic”
“Dream Music Valley - Keep Movin On”
“Kid Digital, Rubber - Disco”
“Shockwave-Sound - We Are Loud”
“Shockwave-Sound - DJ Love All”

and so many more which I don’t know about yet Sad

Cortez, you’re so correct they did!! https://web.archive.org/web/201707131928...c_playlist But it’s sadly gone now.

Did anyone purchase this at all?? If so I’m happy to give anyone the money they paid for it if they can help me out and send it to me, I really hope someone may have it.
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2024 01:05 by BabeLover.)
24-03-2024 00:18
Cortez Offline
Sir Edge-a-Lot

(24-03-2024 00:18 )BabeLover Wrote:  

Thank you.

Other tracks used were:

Cortez, you’re so correct they did!! https://web.archive.org/web/201707131928...c_playlist But it’s sadly gone now.

Did anyone purchase this at all?? If so I’m happy to give anyone the money they paid for it if they can help me out and send it to me, I really hope someone may have it.

Sorry i had no success checking my old videos on BS24. I was sure that i downloaded it back than but BS24 deleted some old stuff even if you downloaded or purchased it. The old highlight videos contain the old music but for the most part it`s the same old tracks on every video.

One song i found online: https://soundcloud.com/sparki-dee/sparki...y-hardcore
At 1:50 it turns into a bit that was played many time on BS24.

By the way the old music was waaaaayyyyy better than today's BS24 playlist.
24-03-2024 12:03
SambaBamba Offline
BS24 Dauerwichser u. Arschficker

(24-03-2024 00:18 )BabeLover Wrote:  [...]

I had gotten the video at the time. Really stupid and incomprehensible that it is no longer available. Luckily, it was free. Just because it's unfortunately no longer available on the homepage, I don't have it anymore :/

thank you for listing the song names!

"With the license to fuck ass" - by Lejla-X

Top-10 All Time: #1 Leonarda Luis - #2 Tiffany Angel - #3 Lejla-X - #4 Sexy Patty - #5 Amanda Hard - #6 Sydney Pearl - #7 Lillian Will - #8 Vicky Sun - #9 Wild Vicky - #10 July Diamond
24-03-2024 17:18
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

(24-03-2024 12:03 )Cortez Wrote:  
(24-03-2024 00:18 )BabeLover Wrote:  

Thank you.

Other tracks used were:

Sorry i had no success checking my old videos on BS24. I was sure that i downloaded it back than but BS24 deleted some old stuff even if you downloaded or purchased it. The old highlight videos contain the old music but for the most part it`s the same old tracks on every video.

One song i found online: https://soundcloud.com/sparki-dee/sparki...y-hardcore
At 1:50 it turns into a bit that was played many time on BS24.

By the way the old music was waaaaayyyyy better than today's BS24 playlist.

Hi, thanks for checking for me, regarding the “Ass - Kissing My” the correct track is actually https://soundcloud.com/lynne-publishing/...j-love-all

As you can tell I have spent so much time and effort trying to find this full mix/collection, Zulu Media (HQ of BS24) and Babestation24 Studios don’t respond to my e-mails at all, if anyone can try to also contact them regarding and boost the support for obtaining the old soundtrack I would very grateful, their official contacts are: 1. booking@zulu-media.net 2. info@babestation24.com 3. info@zulu-media.net

I have even tried ripping from the old videos but there is simply that much mic interruptions I couldn’t even edit around it if I tried.
24-03-2024 21:29