Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
I notice calls aren't lasting long now with Dani, clearly she's not fulfilling their requests.
21-11-2023 02:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

I didnt watch the whole show, I therefore may have missed something.

The first full nudity was at 4.30. Danis show in the last 90 minutes was okay, of course quite restrained and not nearly as good as she would be willing to do.

Valerie left early at about 3 am.

Dani is going to be there tonight from 11 till 6 again.

Potential-wise Dani is the best addition to the show in a very long time in my opinion but it really damages the whole thing that they put overly strict restrictions on her performances.

She has shown us that she has the potential and willingness to be an A+ performer. I am having my fingers crossed and hope somehow she will be allowed to be as good a performer as she can be very soon (again). Whenever she was able to perform, her face started to light up and she was happy.
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2023 07:08 by ManuelM.)
21-11-2023 06:32
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-11-2023 02:09 )steviebaby Wrote:  I notice calls aren't lasting long now with Dani, clearly she's not fulfilling their requests.

I wrote this before: I am sorry for Dani, but it's high time the callers notice that BS24's claim that they are "the boss" is bullshit.

Some Babes are good enough to talk around it, so they stay on.

I bet Dani just tells the people straight away she can't do what they want and then they are gone... and rightly so.
21-11-2023 10:39
Posting Machine

By the way:Thanks for the synopsis of last night ManuelM. Seems that it was a wise decision not to have watched.
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2023 19:01 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
21-11-2023 18:46
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

(21-11-2023 18:46 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  By the way:Thanks for the synopsis of last night ManelM. Seems that it was a wise decision not to have watched.

You are welcome, and YES.
21-11-2023 18:55
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(21-11-2023 18:46 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  By the way:Thanks for the synopsis of last night ManuelM. Seems that it was a wise decision not to have watched.

yeah i suspected as much. Happy I didnt miss anything, NOT happy that we were on the money!
21-11-2023 20:09
Posting Machine

(21-11-2023 20:09 )jorrell Wrote:  yeah i suspected as much. Happy I didnt miss anything, NOT happy that we were on the money!

Well, I don't think she will go back to being more confident. It can happen... I remember Joy Viper's first shows. She was risky, then soft and in her last shows, she was very good again. It can happen.

But apart from Joy, I really don't remember a Babe gaining back her rhythm after being taken out of it so harshly.

Dani seems to be the new go-to-girl and she is on the schedule very often. Glad they found a new regular... but if you hold them back, why even bother getting new Babes?
21-11-2023 20:42
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(21-11-2023 20:42 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(21-11-2023 20:09 )jorrell Wrote:  yeah i suspected as much. Happy I didnt miss anything, NOT happy that we were on the money!

Well, I don't think she will go back to being more confident. It can happen... I remember Joy Viper's first shows. She was risky, then soft and in her last shows, she was very good again. It can happen.

But apart from Joy, I really don't remember a Babe gaining back her rhythm after being taken out of it so harshly.

Dani seems to be the new go-to-girl and she is on the schedule very often. Glad they found a new regular... but if you hold them back, why even bother getting new Babes?

yeah they're using Dani now as Runa has stated she wont be back in November as she was the go-to girl recently. I see even Christy is back next week also on a 3 girl show. Looks like the times of anything risky are at a close as each of these girls have had their rhythm and enthusiasm broken beyond repair.

Dani has gone the way of the rest, I really want her to prove me wrong, I guess time will tell (especially when their numbers/calls diminish drastically for holding these girls back) We all know they change the limits when it suits them, one night to the next you never know what they will do, thats just the entire problem discuused here over the last 2/3 weeks especially
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2023 22:17 by jorrell.)
21-11-2023 22:13
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

They always seem to "overuse" certain performers. Its nice when its your favorite babe, but it gets really annoying when you dont like that specific performer.

Dani is a sweetheart, super sexy, brings a lot of freshness to the show, but I am afraid jorrel may be right when he says the damage is already done. Dani had one of the very best shows I have ever seen and then her performance was - to word it kinda dramatically - almost systematically broken. She really could be an A+ performer and she wants to be - I vividly remember how she smiled when she showed her clit to the one caller, a great great moment and this shows her mentality as a performer. This is exactly the kind of cheekiness this channel needs to finally get some spice back into the show.

meisterlampe is right. Why hire new babes when you tame them down that drastically when they actually perform?

Three babes a night is the right approach, as long as they are all in studio and the camera work doesnt screw it up.

Babestation now seems to try hard to get previous babes to make comebacks. Valerie, Sally, Stella, Lady Katharina. One could say a lot about that.
Its kinda weird really. Sally had her best show ever and then disappeared. Huh
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2023 22:31 by ManuelM.)
21-11-2023 22:29
Posting Machine

(21-11-2023 22:29 )ManuelM Wrote:  meisterlampe is right. Why hire new babes when you tame them down that drastically when they actually perform?

I can understand that, if they really go over the line. Dani was on the edge, but in my opinion she absolutely didn't go to far. Even the clit... man, how often did they show clit piercings in the past?

But this is typical. When you are told off, you play it safe after that. Sometimes it gets better again, after a while. But it's rare.
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2023 22:40 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
21-11-2023 22:39