Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(15-11-2023 00:48 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  She might not be flashing like crazy, but this is still pretty hot Tongue She just did what I always ask for: She found a nice angle where you could see her pussy without hand panty and without being hardcore.

Last night I actually enjoyed her with the thin revealing thong as much if not more than when she was nude. Tonight her panty is more "solid".
15-11-2023 01:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

she is to be fair trying her hardest to make a good show, i find it amazing how the presence of another girl can make such a difference to a show,yes its obvious its a different cameraman but why does lillian carry so much difference to a show ? late most of the time and dreadful to watch (just an opinion ) baffles me ,lets hope dani sticks around for a while,she is like a breath of fresh air to the channel Smile
15-11-2023 01:20
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

I can already tell how the rest of the evening is going to play out with this guy monitoring like a watchdog.. Time to switch off and ill check the recording tomorrow if anything is missed, but i doubt it bladewave
15-11-2023 01:21
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

It shows how important the mood of a show is. Last night was so laid back and easy going.

In itself it's not bad what she is doing tonight. In fact I really like it. But now you know she would do more, if she was allowed and now she is holding back.

Put on top that we have only half the screen for her.
15-11-2023 01:22
Posting Machine

(15-11-2023 01:20 )shankey! Wrote:  why does lillian carry so much difference to a show ?

It was always the way that solo shows were more fun... in my opinion. They can concentrate on one girl and that's it. And it was always the way that they allowed them to do more stuff when being solo. Often Babes who had no problem with full nudity went soft when they were with other Babes.

I have many theories why that is. One is that girls who learned covering up properly for years would be annoyed by another new girl getting away with being lazy with the hand panty.

That's why I am not even convinced that this is another camera man, but rather new rules for a show with a "Premium Babe".
15-11-2023 01:29
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

I can tell Dani wants to make a great show. She wants to be a dream babe, this is very very obvious. But now she is forced to abide by some new rules and this restricts her greatly and just kills the natural flow and might kill every enthusiasm.

It was so nice to see a great and sexy show last night. It was in my opinion something we havent seen in a long time on this channel.

They finally have a good addition to the show, a babe who is beautiful, motivated, seems to identify herself as a BS24 babe, and now this ...

I dont want to see her "break" and then leave the show. Have seen it in the past with Shorty for example.

This is nothing personal, but babes like Lillian and Amanda are there for years on end while being the most boring performers in the universe, while truly great performers are being chased away, this is what it seems to me at least.

Just my opinion.

I am really disappointed.
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2023 01:33 by ManuelM.)
15-11-2023 01:31
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

(15-11-2023 01:22 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  It shows how important the mood of a show is. Last night was so laid back and easy going.

In itself it's not bad what she is doing tonight. In fact I really like it. But now you know she would do more, if she was allowed and now she is holding back.

Put on top that we have only half the screen for her.

Good post!

(15-11-2023 01:20 )shankey! Wrote:  she is to be fair trying her hardest to make a good show, i find it amazing how the presence of another girl can make such a difference to a show,yes its obvious its a different cameraman but why does lillian carry so much difference to a show ? late most of the time and dreadful to watch (just an opinion ) baffles me ,lets hope dani sticks around for a while,she is like a breath of fresh air to the channel Smile

Another great post!!!

Thank you.
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2023 01:37 by ManuelM.)
15-11-2023 01:35
Posting Machine

The problem is that they cause the - supposedly - too high expectations we are having themselves. That's reminding me of the dildo show of Abygale or Leyla Heart being allowed to slip a finger in from time to time.

Of course people start asking, why it's allowed and then not allowed and then allowed again.

Dani is doing a rather good show tonight in my opinion - so far. I can live with the more fixed hand panty... it was almost always this way on this channel. But because of last night we know she would be doing even better, if they would let her.

That's the frustrating part.
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2023 01:39 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
15-11-2023 01:38
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

Danis breaks are very short. This alone tells you that she has the genuine wish to be there and be a great performer.
15-11-2023 02:00
Posting Machine

I think you just need to see her face and the constant smiling to know she has fun being there and making the callers horny.

How long will it be like this, though...
15-11-2023 02:03