Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Well they have been flying by wire for some time now.

Major risk in only having one girl in at night. Non appearance = blank 'live' screen.

And one can draw one's own opinion as to why girls are cancelling. Illness if not preventable but money matters are.
26-10-2018 16:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(26-10-2018 16:25 )DB83 Wrote:  And one can draw one's own opinion as to why girls are cancelling. Illness if not preventable but money matters are.

If you consider how often their sepecial guests cancelled and that they are at a point were you have only solo shows during the workdays and how many once regular girls just don´t appear anymore... something isn´t quite right.

BTW: Sidney Pearl cancelled for tonight too.
26-10-2018 17:42
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

sydney today is not present because the trains from dusserdorf-hannover have been canceled. she should be present tomorrow.
26-10-2018 18:08
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

One little funny story I have to tell you from yesterday when I was in the chat. People were complaining about that Lillian Will was holding her hand in front of her pussy while she was standing. So without the hand it wouldn´t be hardcore but she did it anyway. The team defended her by saying that this wouldn´t be allowed... but now comes the funny part. In her breaks they showed the uncensored promo clips on TV were you see full frontal nudity all the time.

They got called out for that but didn´t respond anymore Big Laugh

Tonight... well let´s see. I am inclined to watch it a bit longer to see if Lola does a show worthy of her early days. And even if I have the feeling that I am the only one I like Nicole Charming.
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2018 21:12 by meisterlampe1989.)
26-10-2018 21:05
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

I don´t know if it is the alcohol that they are drinking but Nichole makes hilarious announcements Big Grin. She has a real comedic talent.

And Lola had one of the most funny slip of the tounges I´ve ever heard on this channel. She wanted to announce the "Titti Time" but said "Pipi Time" instead. Which means "Pee Time" Big Grin Nichole almost peed her pants laughing.

So the show isn´t very hot today but at least it´s funny...
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2018 22:59 by meisterlampe1989.)
26-10-2018 22:57
grille2020 Offline
Apprentice Poster

sydney pearl canceled for today
just read on twittter
27-10-2018 15:09
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Those German railways (which, in my experience, always ran to time) are becoming as unreliable as this channel. Smile

And I am always at a loss when they run those uncensored clips. Just waiting for them to really screw up and show the Sweet Amira one.
27-10-2018 17:01
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

I have my movie night tonight. So I tuned in only a few times.

They go full soft again now. They abandoned the Pervcam completely. Nichole Charming had it activated yesterday for maybe half an hour at the beginning. Since then: Nothing. No full nudity also.

There was a massive argument in their chat about the quality of the shows this week and particularly the last two nights. The people are very pissed off with the inconsistencies. They were called liers multiple times concerning their concepts. The account of the team was quiet cocky with that basically calling the critics "annoying petty complainers".

The Sidney Pearl excuse yesterday was a lie too.
I researched it and there simply was no disturbance in the train system in Germany. A blatant lie.
The girls are cancelling because they earn better money elsewhere with less restrictions.
Their schedule is still empty from Monday on.

Maybe they are able to surprise tomorrow with Samy and do a good show. But all in all... the Channel is dead.
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2018 02:24 by meisterlampe1989.)
28-10-2018 02:22
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(26-10-2018 21:05 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:   if Lola does a show worthy of her early days.

I have the feeling that I am the only one I like Nicole Charming.

1) Not quite….
2) not the only one. Besides, she is becoming rather chubby, which I particulary like

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
28-10-2018 02:29
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

The Sidney Pearl excuse yesterday was a lie too.
I researched it and there simply was no disturbance in the train system in Germany. A blatant lie.

[/quote]

it's a problem of time exchange. there is sami fox for three consecutive days and then monday and tuesday with jolina and tara,
As for sydney, I think it's an excuse too. since working as a camgirl for x-visit it seems to me that from July to date she has only presented herself on bs24 on four occasions while before she worked there even 10 days a month.
however, canceling at the last minute seems strange to me. having visibility I think it's fundamental for someone who wants to be a camgirl. the route from dusseldorf to hannover had problems from 13 to 28 October. I hope it did not fall so low as to make fun of those who work at the bs24. in these two days 2 girls refused to do pervcam and one did not show up. I do not know how much money they lost on these facts
28-10-2018 04:16