Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(10-11-2023 21:23 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  Graphics for Runa are up. So she will be there.

Someone recording tonight?
Of courseWink
10-11-2023 22:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

and here we go, 11pm.. back with the black bars for splitcam again which is completely unneccesary, and it is me or are the bars getting bigger and the screen becoming even smaller?
10-11-2023 23:07
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

Well, I will never get why they think this is still acceptable.

It's clear that they care more for having two phone lines and subsequently having more revenue than a good visual experience... but if you need a telescope to see your Babe, why call at all and ask for her to do something which you can barely see?

But it's their TV station and their business of running it into the ground. If they think they can run this thing on a technical level which was never updated since 2011... well, let them.
10-11-2023 23:20
Posting Machine

Both are in the studio tonight. Interesting.

Unfortunately Runa started.
11-11-2023 23:04
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

Tonight one of the best shows of the last 2/3 years. A 2-4-1 of quality.

Nowadays I only watch recordings of shows on this forum, unless during the weekend a girl I like performs, which happens very rarely now, but but today I am very lucky I must say.

Not surprisingly, the performers involved are Charlene and Runa .

Runa since her debut has proved to be a really good performer, a newcomer like we haven't seen in years on this channel, with obvious room for improvement. Nothing like other recent newcomers, who have been soft or very soft (but I have not yet seen recordings of Daniluve, on whom I cannot therefore comment)

Charlene can be the current best performer on this channel when she is in the mood (although this rarely happens nowadays, as far as I can see from the recordings) even if someone here has managed to criticise her for - in essence - being a good performerBig Grin, which is unheard of (assuming this is due to alleged favouritism that allows her to do things that others are precluded from doing....no one is restricting Runa tonight, as far as I can see...yes I am very polemical, and with pleasure tooSmile )

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
12-11-2023 01:48
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

Runa just said on the mic that if there are no unexpected changes, she will have her next show no sooner than in December.
12-11-2023 03:27
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

funny how we all see things differently, I found last nights 2 for 1 show a complete borefest. I much prefer to watch a decent performance from the girl on her own. Cant stand this so called interaction between 2 of them when it has to be carefully orchestrated as to not show too much.

Watching them piss about scissoring each other and 'pretending' its a GG scene was just annoying as hell. I had to switch off, Charlene is just not my thing whatsoever, so the only solo bit we got with Runa (especially finishing early) was for about an hour all night..

Wanted to watch Runa do her thing and we got none of it. If she has announced she will not return now till at least december, then i guess that means i can take a break for a while because Runa is the only girl left (when on her own) worth watching.

Once again ill try see whats in store with Dani (after last weeks no show) but dont hold out much hope seeing much more of her with who she's paired with for 2 nights tbh. Shy
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2023 14:59 by jorrell.)
12-11-2023 14:53
Mrnumbshit98 Offline
Junior Poster

Rolleyes RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Can't wait for tonight...DaniiiiiiiiTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
13-11-2023 06:25
Posting Machine

(13-11-2023 06:25 )Mrnumbshit98 Wrote:  Can't wait for tonight...DaniiiiiiiiTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

Don't jinx it Big Grin
13-11-2023 09:34
Posting Machine

(12-11-2023 14:53 )jorrell Wrote:  funny how we all see things differently,

I am torn on this matter. I didn't see much, only half an hour or so... You know I thoroughly dislike Charlene for certan reasons.

Of course it's only pretending when they are doing 2 for 1... but I welcome every show in which they do a little bit more than usual. That's how low the bar is at the moment.

When it comes to 2 for 1 this might even have been the best they every had. Usually it's the Babes sitting around and never get undressed, maybe kissing a bit. Charlene and Runa at least tried.

By the way: It's highly likely that I will miss the show tonight. So I hope you guys are recording. Wink
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2023 09:49 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
13-11-2023 09:49