Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Lillian Will was surprisingly not very bad. For the time I watched (which was as I announced not very long, maybe 30 minutes in total) the show she was fully naked.

But as I am trying not to get used to low standards I would say that the show was boring anyway. She was lying in the same position (on her back) almost all the time. I don´t think this is very entertaining. I´ve said it for a hundred times and I stand by this: As long as they are focussed on the Pervcam this show is on its way down for TV viewers like me.

There were discussions again in the chat and they claim now that they got a warning that if they show too much one more time they get terminated from TV.
They didn´t answer any questions about who warned them, when they got a warning, why in partcular they got a warning.

I still don´t believe them. And I have a strong reason to believe that: If it is so forbidden and they got a warning to even flash something accidental, why they are holding on to the Pervcam. The Pervcam produces more flashes then ever and increases the risk of a flash because the girl has to be open legged when it is activated.

I pointed that out in the chat and... yeah you guess right: No answer to that either.

I questioned them if they really got a warning why not do the Pervcam seperate again and concentrate on doing a good show on TV.

No answer.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2018 11:47 by meisterlampe1989.)
11-10-2018 10:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Unless they seek an 'excuse' to go off tv. Rather than admit they would not wish to renew their transponder lease.

What sort of % of viewers have direct-to-tv dishes in Germany and other main target countries ? I would guess that many now use subscription services such as Sky (does Sky Germany carry it ?) these days or cable. I was in Germany a few months ago and the hotel tv, I guess via cable, did not carry it although it did carry 1-2-3

As for Lillian last night, she did move about quite a bit.

Tonight it's Jolina - I might do an hour - Bryx and Nicole - who knows what I may do - Charming Smile
11-10-2018 20:20
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(11-10-2018 20:20 )DB83 Wrote:  What sort of % of viewers have direct-to-tv dishes in Germany and other main target countries ? I would guess that many now use subscription services such as Sky (does Sky Germany carry it ?) these days or cable. I was in Germany a few months ago and the hotel tv, I guess via cable, did not carry it although it did carry 1-2-3

I have a Sky digital receiver and I receive BS24.

Dishes are very wide spread in Germany. But you get BS24 with a dish and with cable.

So I think that most of the people can receive BS24.

(11-10-2018 20:20 )DB83 Wrote:  Tonight it's Jolina - I might do an hour - Bryx and Nicole - who knows what I may do - Charming Smile

Yes. This could be a downer today.
Nicole did some good shows when she started. But since then...

And Jolina is unpredictable. She did one of the hottest shows this year but also some of the lamest.

Yesterday in the chat they swore to always try to do the best show possible. They even gave the idea credit to get the Perv seperated again. They said they would need more girls for that.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2018 20:50 by meisterlampe1989.)
11-10-2018 20:42
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

A quick Q.

Can a girl who was a man actually get pregnant ?
11-10-2018 22:46
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(11-10-2018 22:46 )DB83 Wrote:  Can a girl who was a man actually get pregnant ?

Nope. This is fat Big Grin

I don´t mind that. I like chubby girls and it makes her more feminine.

The bashing against her starts again in the chat.
One of the main reasons they deactivated the chat function on their .com site was the constant bashing agianst Nicole. It was "She had a dick", "She is a man" and "Get her away I am not gay" shit all the time when she was on.

Now they have a chat again and the discussion for just about one hour is if a girl who was once a man should be on the show. Someone is claiming to see a "dick in his head" when she is on. It´s always the trans- and homophobes who are seeing dicks in their head...

They just started the blurry cam splitscreen shit so I am out for today.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2018 23:05 by meisterlampe1989.)
11-10-2018 23:03
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Missed the major slip then Wink
11-10-2018 23:16
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Well I refuse to watch a show for hours for one accidental flash of a pussy for a few seconds. I said as I reduce my time with the show I will - of course - miss some good parts. But the time I invest and what I get to see is out of order on this show since this year. We had this topic quite often, so I won´t dwell on it more.

I zapped in later for a few minutes and I think it was a very wise decision to turn it off.

If I follow this trough I am done with the show soon.

Tonight of course I have to watch it at least a bit because my princess Lejla is there and she always does good shows.
12-10-2018 11:26
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Still don´t get what they are doing Big Grin

I watched only 30 minutes on Friday and Saturday I was on a party and couldn´t watch it at all. But according to the caps in the other Thread I didn´t miss much... Even Lejla couldn´t fight back against the bad directing.

The camermen was very conservative and when she was naked she did the handpussy.

And I still don´t get what happened to Amira. She refuses to take her pants off but in the early days she was one of the hottest models.

But then yestrday Samy Fox was back again and all of a sudden the camera was a bit more risky. Some nice angles and after midnight she was nude for almost all the time.

Lejla isn´t shy and always does some nice things but when she is on they are trying to show less and less. When Samy is on they are on another level. What is the reason behind this?

Samy is alone tonight according to the schedule. Could be interesting.

Thursday it is Jolee Love alone...
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2018 11:41 by meisterlampe1989.)
15-10-2018 11:37
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

So that means one girl and 'Mr. Blurry'

One 'good' thing is that the PIP is now the same size as the split-screen so it is a larger image.

Have not watched the shows beyond 12pm (UK) so can not comment on Samy last night. When I did watch she was still quite reserved - no lower nudity before 11pm (UK). Could that be a result of the 'warning' ?

But it's another day and, probably, a different producer. So who knows.
15-10-2018 13:33
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(15-10-2018 13:33 )DB83 Wrote:  Have not watched the shows beyond 12pm (UK) so can not comment on Samy last night. When I did watch she was still quite reserved - no lower nudity before 11pm (UK). Could that be a result of the 'warning' ?

You know that I don´t believe them that they got a warning. They are flashing pussies for 8 years. Why should they receive a warning now?
Samy showed very much this (infamous 3rd October) night but it was far from real Hardcore. You don´t get a warning for this.

They were just trying to talk their way out of doing a show like this every night. Which contradicts their teasing pattern of the last months.

And I already explained that in Germany 11 pm (10pm in the UK) is the threshold for 18+ material. They can practically do what they want from then on except Hardcore. 12 o´clock has no rules attached in Germany, it means nothing.
10 o´clock 16+, 11 o´clock 18+. And we have no rules what can be shown at a particular time.
If the context is right, maybe art or education, you can show full frontal nudity on daytime TV.

The "Titti Time" or the "Peeptime" are inventions of BS24. It´s their own decision. Which you can see very often when they break their own rules by showing nudity before 12 o´clock, sometimes as early as 10 minutes into the show.

They were just experimenting to make the Pervcam more "exclusive" I think.
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2018 14:04 by meisterlampe1989.)
15-10-2018 13:54