Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(04-10-2018 21:46 )DB83 Wrote:  Tara could be Trouble tonight. Seems confused as to what she can or can not do for the cam.

Well she just has to look to the right and see what Samy is doing.

It´s her first time and she really doesn´t do Hardcore regularly. At least that is my impression from what I could google. So she has to learn that. Even Lejla seemed confused when she did it last week.

The Problem could be that they have this in- and outfading when the Pervcam is private or cam-to-cam. As I write that Samy´s cam is gone from the TV for 5 minutes. That is annoying.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2018 21:52 by meisterlampe1989.)
04-10-2018 21:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

The 'private' option is the most annoying function of these services. You get these guys who have more money than sense just like the VIPs in the days of Eurotic. I'll see what I want to and the rest can go to blazers.

Of course the service will promote it since it is 50 coins per minute against 20 for standard cam. But whether you get anything 'extra' for the higher charge is debatable. Don't think Vicky had any takers and she was promising something.

And the cynic in me says that's a possible reason why the panties went back on.
04-10-2018 22:19
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(04-10-2018 22:19 )DB83 Wrote:  And the cynic in me says that's a possible reason why the panties went back on.

Now they are off again.

I think that has something to do with the location. It is more difficult to "censor" with the camera because she was sitting frontal to it.

Now she turned a bit to the side and voila, pants down.

Let´s see what they do after 12 o´clock in the "Peeptime".

Update: I think so far Samy Fox is as good as yesterday but Tara Trouble dissappoints.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2018 22:58 by meisterlampe1989.)
04-10-2018 22:23
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

They were a bit more carefull last night with spreaded legs. But I think you really can not expect that every day.

But Samy Fox was naked all the time with some nice camera angles. She flashed her buttplug straight into the cam a few times and you could see everything for a few seconds.

She did a great show.

The problem was Tara Trouble (as her name might indicate Big Grin ). She was a bit shy. I didn´t watch the whole show but she was naked in front of the Perv just once and later she only took her pants off with a long skirt on.

Like I said with Amanda Hard: You have to accept when a girl doesn´t want to show everything but the contrast was a bit annoying. I think it puts the girl who doesn´t show as much under a certain amount of pressure. I don´t think this is comfortable. And people paid money to see her with pants on. If they let a girl on Pervcam she has to deliver. I will never pay something but I feel for the other guys.

Tonight it´s my favorite Lejla and Tara. Lejla will be a good substitute for Samy. But Tara...

Tomorrow it´s Samy and Lejla Surprised If they keep that up what they did the last two days we are in for something...
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2018 12:44 by meisterlampe1989.)
05-10-2018 12:42
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, this channel can be a bit hit and miss with pussy displays. Some nights none at all. Other nights full on pussy. Problem for me lately though has been the quality of the streams. Just wish our Uk counterparts would devote a stream on the web to this uncensored type of show for free.
05-10-2018 13:04
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ Not sure what you mean by 'for free' since it is so. You are not paying a shilling for it.

The problem is the firestorm servers that can often go tits up after 10 pm (UK) and the stream that is sent on the BS-UK platform/Rampant/BS24.xxx is just that.

I do not know about the main stream on the BS24.com site. But since that is a mpeg stream I guess they use a different server. And the graphics are more there so the other stream, on the good days, is the better option.

But they have other technical issues which if you do, as I do, watch the direct sat broadcast it frequently goes down and often after one of those annoying promo instructions or after the newer 'in private' graphic.

As for last night, I echo my friend's comments. Tara really did not know what to do. A few times she threatened to do something that she should not in full camera view and the telling off she probably had made her too cautious. Her choice of outfit in the early part did not help either. But maybe she can relax a little tonight and who knows what may happen.
05-10-2018 13:25
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Tara starts the show tonight. Yesterday I was distracted by Samy Fox and didn´t notice how beautiful she is. Wow. Her body is damned sexy and her face is cute at the same time. Especially with the glasses.

According to the team of Babestation she is a multiple Champion of German Pole Dance. Thy have a pole, why the hell isn´t she on it Huh

Unfortunately she is not the kinda girl who throws her panties away after 10 Minutes and flashes constantly her pussy. So we have to bet on Lejla for that tonight.

Update: At least the Pervcam guys seem to have learned because there is nobody in the Pervcam at the moment. She is ignoring it for 20 Minutes.
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2018 21:50 by meisterlampe1989.)
05-10-2018 21:34
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

This was the 3rd good night in a row... when did that happen the last time?

Tara got better with time. She even was the first to be fully nude. They were't nude ALL the time like Samy but I think that's OK. A little bit of tease has to be there. They went as far as yesterday with what they showed: A bit less than Samy's already infamous 2 hours Wednesday night ( this seems to have actually been a tease for attention ) but they were often completely nude with nice angles.
I couldn't sleep and watched the last hour. That was a good idea because Lejla was naked the whole time and they filmed her with open legs sideways were you sometimes could see the clit piercing.

And there were good news in the Chat: They will reduce the splitscreen and as a result the blurry cam. They admitted that this was a bad idea to reduce the size of the picture. I was relieved by that but you already could see one downside: Now one camera has to film both girls. So they have to mirror their actions: If one goes on the knees the other has to do it too. If one girl stands up the other has to do it too and so on. Plus it gets more complex and they have to be more carefull not to show too much with two nude girls on the screen. But I prefer less splitscreen.

Tonight as I already said could be epic with Samy and Lejla. High expectations are dangerous but the last days give me hope and then these two girls... WOW
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2018 05:25 by meisterlampe1989.)
06-10-2018 05:19
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

High expectations certainly are dangerous. Almost a guarantee to disappoint.

One could well argue that last night's show was a 'soft' one. Apart from some very tame interaction between Samy and Leijla there was little else to write home about. It's not as if the girls were not busy. They certainly appeared so.

I still ask what any user ,who gets a private show, gets more than in a group one. There was no evidence for anything different last night. Apart from the producer's decision to blur, yes blur, Leijla when she had one. Now if there is a different caller on the line imagine his chagrin when he can not see what he is paying for. And he is paying. And will he pay again for fear that this could occur next time ?

So no split screen. Yet I still, and would imagine the caller as well, find the P.I.P. even more distracting. The picture is even smaller for a start.

With any mountain once you hit a summit there is only one way to go. Samy's solo show from a few days ago was just that and now we appear back on base camp.
07-10-2018 09:44
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(07-10-2018 09:44 )DB83 Wrote:  I still ask what any user ,who gets a private show, gets more than in a group one. There was no evidence for anything different last night.

According to the constant announcements they will use a Dildo etc.. But that only happened once with Wild Vicky.
BTW: One user claimed in the chat that he were in a private show with Wild Vicky that evening and that she actually squirted.

(07-10-2018 09:44 )DB83 Wrote:  Apart from the producer's decision to blur, yes blur, Leijla when she had one.

Imagine that: There is only one girl there and someone goes with her into private. Said user has a large amount of money to spend. What happens then? Will they blur the whole screen for half an hour? The show will vanish sooner than they think an I ever thought. The base of the callers come from the TV and if they don´t overthink their concepts... well it doesn´t look good. They will certainly not attract new users via TV with that.
Like I said you can´t eat the cake and keep it at the same time (as a German saying goes). You can´t be a TV show and a Camsite at the same time.

(07-10-2018 09:44 )DB83 Wrote:  With any mountain once you hit a summit there is only one way to go. Samy's solo show from a few days ago was just that and now we appear back on base camp.

I still don´t get this. The first two and a half hours this was a very soft show with two of the best performers they have. One of whom did a near Hardcore show just 3 days before on TV. I would like to be an attendent on one of their meetings:
"Yes yes. We have two very hot girls who are willing to do very much. We are obviously allowed to go very far as one of the girls proofed. It is saturday, we have a large audience. Conclusion: Let´s be very soft. Let´s activate the pervcam for 2 hours and show nothing."

On my long search for the reason of the inconsistencies I was on babestation.tv. The English original. And I was very surprised that Babestation24 was one of their streams last night. So they were running there next to the English shows. I just discovered it yesterday. So I don´t know when they are on; if this is a regular thing etc.. Yesterday they were on the UK Website. Maybe they have to abide to their rules. But on the other hand there is a stream with Hardcore so why would they have to abide to English rules?

They do this with 1-2-3.tv too. They go on a bigger channel to have more exposure even if they have to reduce the hotness of the show. Maybe they do this with the English Babestation website too.

Between 0.30 and 2 the show wasn´t that bad, I have to admit. At least what I saw. You could see Samy´s pussy a few times and that was no "oops". I was watching something different because as I said as soon as I know the show is soft I turn it off. So I missed to check if they weren´t on the English Website anymore.

But one way or the other: It´s so annoying since they started with their Pervcam. I think they think there is some great scheme behind this. Like teasing or something. There is an economic theory called "artifcial shortage" (I don´t know if that translates well). This means that you shortage your offer to generate demand. I think they are after something like that. But they will crash with that strategy. Because nobody believes them that they couldn´t perform better.

I am tempted again to leave the show for good. If to "catch" a good show is like winning the lottery why watch this when you have the Internet? There you can have EVERYTHING at ANY time. I was reflecting on my consuming habits and Babestation24 is the only thing which I still watch on TV. Maybe this shows me how much out of their time the Babechannels are.
Usually with habits it is not easy to get away from them. I watch Babeshows since the early days of Eurotic (I actually watched the first show of them) and Babestation for 7 years. I´ve grown very fond of some models like Lejla. But more and more I realise that these shows turned into something which is not made for me. They were always there for making money but I think that in the early days there were people who really wanted to present a good show. Eurotic TV died when they started to "optimise" their show for the most profit. To the very last Babestion24 started this year to try to get as much money in as possible. They won´t compromise between "user-friendliness" and profit anymore. Profit overshines averything.

Well Samy is alone tonight. I will watch this. Solo shows were always a little better and when Samy was alone the last time... well we all know what happend Heart (did nobody cap that?) But I think I won´t watch this Channel for a long time anymore.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2018 10:48 by meisterlampe1989.)
07-10-2018 10:44