Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Due to a severe lack of calls, the show got pretty boring after 2:30, so I went to bed at 2:45 (German time). Maybe someone saw the rest and can tell me what happened or someone recorded it.
30-06-2023 12:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

well cubanita has turned up but the stream quality is the worst i think i have ever seen on the show,absolutely awful annoyed
30-06-2023 20:17
Posting Machine

(30-06-2023 20:17 )shankey! Wrote:  well cubanita has turned up but the stream quality is the worst i think i have ever seen on the show,absolutely awful annoyed

Mmh... I see no difference to be honest.

And I still can't get over the fact how beautiful Cubanita is, oh boy HeartHeartHeart
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2023 20:30 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
30-06-2023 20:21
Posting Machine

Nice panty rubbing before her break, but so far Cubanita is still pretty uptight. Might still be the nervousness... first solo night and all... Maybe she needs her more outgoing "sister" with her.

Or maybe she is just a boring performer... but let's not judge too early.
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2023 23:27 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
30-06-2023 23:27
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(30-06-2023 23:27 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  Nice panty rubbing before her break, but so far Cubanita is still pretty uptight. Might still be the nervousness... first solo night and all... Maybe she needs her more outgoing "sister" with her.

Or maybe she is just a boring performer... but let's not judge too early.

as stunning as she is ,she looks at times absolutely petrified ,i fear tonight will be a bore feast as she is on her own and cant see the show lasting all night,i think from what i saw last night she only had about 3 calls before i went to bed at 12-30 Huh
01-07-2023 19:28
Posting Machine

(01-07-2023 19:28 )shankey! Wrote:  as stunning as she is ,she looks at times absolutely petrified ,i fear tonight will be a bore feast as she is on her own and cant see the show lasting all night,i think from what i saw last night she only had about 3 calls before i went to bed at 12-30 Huh

She doesn't even show her ass to the camera and spreads her legs WITH a panty on. That shows me that she is super shy. Absolutely no movement at all.

I will still afford it to nervousness, but if she were longer at BS24 I would say she looks kinda bored even...

She was way better with Candela, who took charge to motivate her doing a bit more.

The problem is that she won't get a lot of calls, and without calls she won't get more active and without getting more active, there will be even less calls and so on... you get my meaning.

Still I don't really know what to make of this so far. Is she super nervous... or is this just her nature?

Fact is, that I don't expect her to do a crazy show all of a sudden. I have to concur with you shankey... this will be a borefest tonight.

Hence why I am going to the club instead Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2023 19:55 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
01-07-2023 19:44
Posting Machine

Club was empty bladewave

What did I miss? Big Grin

Update: OK. No matter how boring her show might be... she has my respect for doing the full show till 6 a.m. although she started at 9 p.m. . She just announced it.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2023 00:04 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
01-07-2023 23:29
smiley boy Offline
Junior Poster

Cubanita what a beatiful girl but as sexy as a cold rag. What a shame immobie and thinks rubbing her boobs as nice as they are is a great turn on and it is but not as her only trick and keeping her panties on mak es her act boring and puts you to sleep. She needs to take some lessons from Lee or else she will dissapear from this chanel very soon,
02-07-2023 00:37
Posting Machine

I ended up watching the whole show on second screen last night. It ended at 4 despite her saying earlier in the show that she will do the show until 6... maybe they had mercy on her.

This was her fourth show and for me the gloves are off now. I have praised her beauty, but she puts even Tracy to shame in looking bored and out of place. She doesn't move except for massaging her boobs, which seems to be the only thing which isn't a problem for her.

Naturally, she had an embarrassing low amount of callers for a Saturday night. I mean... I am happy that something like this doesn't get rewarded, but if I have to be honest, I question the sanity of people to call at all.

I mean... she is clearly not doing what gets demanded of her. Or do you want to tell me that in the more than 10 hours she was on air in the last two nights everyone asked her to lay as still as a rock and maybe take one boob in her hand? No frontal ass shots, no spreading legs, no dancing, no other kind of sexy movement. All with a facial expression that showed that she wants to be in every place on earth but there.

Maybe some people just have too much money...

Yes, as you can see in the caps thread, she had a pussy oops. Well, I commented on this topic before: If an accidental one second flash of a pussy is a highlight, then you are watching the wrong show.

And so my initial hype for Cubanita, a drop dead gorgeous woman, ended in a rant.

The crazy speculation would be, that she is instructed to act shy. We have seen that on other channels before... well, it doesn't work if the shy one is the only one on air. Eurotic TV had the habit of putting daytime girls in night shows, because some people get off on the "shy girl" attitude. This was OK because there were always the other girls who stripped.

Tonight Lee is there. She was very good lately, so I am inclined to watch a bit. On the other hand she has to share a split screen with Cubanita.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2023 18:50 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
02-07-2023 18:45
Posting Machine

And if I am missunderstood: No blame for the girl. It's the fault of the producers that casted her and the people behind the cam instructing her... or better to say the lack of instructing. And the people who decided, that she should do a solo show.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2023 18:56 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
02-07-2023 18:53