Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Yes it was a good show. I have it recorded until about 01.45 BST, I assume 02.45 European time, after which it failed. If anyone has it, assuming it's worth watching, it would be good to see.
25-06-2023 14:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-06-2023 00:09 )shankey! Wrote:  tyra has been very good so far ,a lot better than some Wink

I mean... expectations are pretty low at this point... but the show really was OK. Tyra was never the most active and energetic Babe, but at least she was naked and did some rubbing.

A pity that we have no recording of the rest of the show.

Abygales shows from home are unwatchable in my opinion, so even she is no reason to tune in live anymore. Lee and Joy only from home now, too. I mean... I am still happy that Lee is on so often... but it gets boring. The only Babe who appears in a studio regularly and is not a total borefest might be Sandy at this point.

Man... they are fucked.
25-06-2023 15:25
Posting Machine

(25-06-2023 00:09 )eccccco Wrote:  Here is a suggestion for the camera boy aka "producer":

Like I said before: They don't fucking care. As long as they get their calls, they don't care about picture quality or plastering the whole screen with numbers and blocking the view.
25-06-2023 15:27
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

Like many have said before, until the callers start complaining about the oversized OSG and the standard of the shows, and voting with their feet, they will continue to take the piss.
25-06-2023 15:45
skully Offline

This is a reminder that threads are named for what they should contain!

If a thread is called Caps & Vids, there should not be chat posts or requests posted in it, if a section has a request thread, that is where request posts go. If a thread says no chat, or requests or whatever else, then don't post things that are not allowed in the thread. Use the thread title as a guide.

Also, if somebody posts a comment along side their video in a caps and vids specific thread, that doesn't mean you can reply in that thread, what you should do is copy the post in reply/preview, remove any image or video (if it's embedded) and then copy the remaining text post to the appropriate chat thread and reply there.

It does make life easier if members don't post chat along with their content, I've seen a lot in this subject, so please try and limit that and keep chat with chat and requests with requests.

Thanks.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
25-06-2023 17:09
Posting Machine

Do you believe in miracles? I just had the feeling to check BS24 and Lee is doing a surprise performance tonight Big Grin

So Lee and Aby... on paper maybe the best girls left in my book. The problem still remains, that Lee is broadcasting from home again and Aby... well, let's say generally BS24 looks like it's from 2008, but Aby's picture quality is more 2003.

A Lee from home is still infinitely better than a Tracy in the studio.

So I hope on a good recording tomorrow.
25-06-2023 20:18
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

Some random and unrelated observations: 1) Lee is on TV tonight; this confirms that you can always rely on the unreliability of BS24's schedule. 2) Deredkas observes that nowadays BS24, like the other shows, mainly aims at getting you to spend your money behind a paywall...well, for once I say one positive thing about BS24: from this specific point of view the British babeshows are much, MUCH worse than BS24, which doesn't make full use of the tools offered by today's technology (tips/private shows/those horrid, grotesque pink things that vibrate depending on how much money you throw in) to milk consumers dry..on BS24, the only way you can spend money by getting in touch with the girls performing live is to call, as per the original babeshows concept. I don't think they refrain from doing so for "ethical" reasons, let's be clear Big Grin 3) the few who bother to read what I write know that I consider Charlene to be the best performer on BS24 (when she's in the mood), but in the last few shows, as far as I've seen (admittedly, not very much) she's just been awful, as if she were bored/not in the mood

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
25-06-2023 22:14
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

I have to mention, Abygails last session on Sunday night. What a performance and she's certainly not afraid to the show the parts other shows cannot reach :-)
Well done, Abygail keep up the good work! Heart
27-06-2023 18:39
Posting Machine

Now think about this with better tech. In HD in the studio with good lighting and camera work.
27-06-2023 20:24
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

Yes I did wonder if she would be so daring if the quality of the picture was near HD, you would have seen a lot more Big Grin I'm sure they keep it low bit rate just to hide the details laugh
27-06-2023 20:47