Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(16-07-2021 23:45 )TedBrah Wrote:  Are you guys sad that Lejla is going to be on the show less often, or are you rather happy because then there is room for other girls (maybe a few new girls will be put on the schedule)?

While she still does full nudity, she definitely has gotten more restraint over the last months. She did better shows in the past. So I really like her, but I will not miss her shows very much.

For me BS24 is at its lowest point ever. The only girl I am interested in in the moment is LeeTizia who fortunately announced to be an official BS24 Babe and seems to fill in the weekend spots.

And I totally agree with your analysis of the remaining girl. They are either boring or hit or miss... and if they hit, they hit for 30 minutes out of a 9 hour show.

For me there are two ways to get me more interested in the show again: Either they hire more girls who are willing to strip down completely. I know that some people are satisfied with boobs and panties but I need full nudity.
Or they do more dynamic shows: More dancing, more standing, more hot poses, oil, creme, wax, fog, ice, theme shows like S&M or showers. You know... a bit more like Eurotic. They don't need to be fully nude even for me to find that interesting.
For the latter they need even more girls and that is the reason why they are only doing things like pole dancing or standing for only 30 minutes: With 3 girls for 9 hours, every girl has to be in the spotlight for... let's say 6,5 hours including breaks. They can not dance or stand this long. They would need 5 or 6 girls a night and constantly switch so that they can rest properly.

By the way you forgot Nichole Charming in your analysis. I know that she is a bit of a controversial girl but I will say it again and again: She is fun and likes to be horny. At least she tries to put on a good show.
17-07-2021 20:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Lejla has a long history and was one of the best girls over a long period but she make the same moves show by show over years and is extreme professional, at this point its a little bit boring for me.
My favourites actually are leetizia, juicy kitty, aileenink and lady katherina.
But in general I think too that bs is on the lowest level ever.
They are so restricted and do everything to not show so much, that desteoy the dynamic of the show. Also the short full nudity times in the last time is the key point for me to not watch live.
I would be spend money for bs if they make good shows with action and pervcam specially a pervcam with normal prices. In 2018 they was on a good way but these times are over. Juicy or Aileen in perv would be a dream.
Or like I said often a special webshow in the maintime where you pay 10 euros per night for example and get a more hot show like eurotic in the past. I loved the old eurotic webshows. In these old shows you got a chat to where you wrote wishes and the eurotic girls made them true.
Maybe we see a wonder at one day, I dont know
17-07-2021 22:25
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

someone have the last 5 minutes of internet stream from nicole last night

she was doggy nude with both hands covered at 05:57 a.m CET - so maybe a oops in the last 3 minutes on internet, while putting hands away, hopefully ?
18-07-2021 14:10
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ it's been a long time since the days of ETV (Eurotic) yet I seem to recall that the PPV was on two levels. Yes, one had to pay for a night's stream from the website - which could not be viewed from the tv. Yet any 'action' in these live shows was 'directed' by those who also paid again.

And with the greatest respect to my German friends here in this chat it was these guys who hijacked the shows for their own self-interest - there was one who, back in the days when they also had a second channel, would send a paid message effectively demanding that a particular model would appear on the 1st feed.

Of course, from the channel's perspective, they pandered to this because the money was rolling in. But nothing lasts forever and one high-roller suddenly vanished without any explanation. One of my friends on the channel summed it up perfectly "We do not miss him but we do miss his money"

But what I fail to understand is why BS24 do not revert back to their original peep-show format where a girl would be filmed live (or even recorded since no one would know unless she was also on the tv at the same time) and the stream could only be viewed at a modest cost from the website. They, surely, do not get much of a cut from these LiveStrip interludes unless, as I have eluded to in the past, the current owner of the channel is not the original one.
18-07-2021 14:24
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

(09-07-2021 03:56 )dello31 Wrote:  Hey patocha,

Could you Upload your vids of Nicole charming?
Specially the old ones you Had in ph?
Greets ben

PM 4 U is coming BEN
19-07-2021 12:15
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(18-07-2021 14:10 )patocha Wrote:  someone have the last 5 minutes of internet stream from nicole last night

she was doggy nude with both hands covered at 05:57 a.m CET - so maybe a oops in the last 3 minutes on internet, while putting hands away, hopefully ?

I have no recording of this, sorry!
19-07-2021 12:58
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

(19-07-2021 12:58 )TedBrah Wrote:  
(18-07-2021 14:10 )patocha Wrote:  someone have the last 5 minutes of internet stream from nicole last night

I have no recording of this, sorry!

never mind

@KerrAvon
@lflove
do someone of U 2 or others have this missing minutes from 20210718 0557-0600 a.m. CET ?

and from last night 20210719 0457-0459 a.m. CET while the red wall was at nicole nude part ?

both times in the last 5 minutes nicole was in showSurprised

thank you
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2021 13:16 by patocha.)
19-07-2021 13:15
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Another thing that put the action down in the last time is the fact that many girls are dressed on shortly after they finished her call.
The result of that is that the most time also after 0AM german time the girls sitting tottally dressed in the show.
A few years back I never saw that.
Only 2-3 active girls do it like in the old days.
Thats maybe only a little thing but its also a kind of the complete falling down system that actually on air at bs24.
Theres no dynamic and chillness everything feels extreme posed and like a script.
They have so much opportunities but it seems they have enough callers that pay for this kind of "show ".

Sorry for my english.
19-07-2021 20:20
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

holly 26th back...
20-07-2021 12:38
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

Ria Red replaces Amanda Hard tonight. Personally, I like Ria a lot better.
20-07-2021 19:20