Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
This gets better (or worse depending on your P.O.V.) by the day.

I am sure that Silly (due to her surgical enhancements) - Lilly Lill was scheduled for tonight - as was Sophie Logan last night. Yet neither have shown. But it gets better. BS24 have a new sponsor. Don't know their name and they are certainly not German. But they promote.........

Shoes !!!

I could hardly believe my ears at what was coming from my tv. So I then checked the web-feed and it was there as well. This calls for a video so watch the appropriate place later 'today'. You will not have heard anything better. Big Grin
22-11-2020 00:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

The video is now available Big Grin
22-11-2020 11:32
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

So what happened to Lejla last night? 27 Minutes full nudity? On a Saturday? Every time she has a show with Paula she does significantly less full nudity than alone or with Nichole. Paula decided a long time ago to do the Angie Kroxx kind of shows... good for her. But please don't infect other girls with that behaviour Big Grin
22-11-2020 23:08
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

thanks for the shoe video!

oh tyra like showing her feets - i hope she will dont be moved from the show - haha
23-11-2020 00:36
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Oh my good it seems that they have massive financial problems but its not surprising me when I think about who they ruined the show in the last 2 years specially since they add these overpriced xxx webshows.
23-11-2020 16:22
princeCharme Offline
Babe Scout

Tonight Lillian Will is on B24. I love her, she always have fun and we see it. Love her different dresses.
If Somebody could record some parts between 2 - 6 a.m. german time. i would be happy, HD if you can make that happen.
I love Lillian when she wear stockings and shiny boots. Thanks
25-11-2020 01:51
princeCharme Offline
Babe Scout

For the show at all, the future is in question. I had enough from all the sloppy AT HOME show, with bad quality webcams.
I hate the webstream, its still only 720p after all the years. They using the same music songs for entire 10 years.

For the latest babes. These Drehscheibe Girls are ugly, boring not my taste of style.
Bright Spots are Lejla, Nicole and Lillian, Malina Lay.

followed by Trya kadney (bad at home quality) she getting hotter every week. Wearing freaking hot latex stuff and her boots.
Samy Fox same reason only at home the last times, bad webcam quality. Jolee Love only at home. would be great in the studio too.

Tracy Hace is funny. Sophie Logan great addition, but low at home quality.
Jolyen Joy, always great shows, but only for 1 hour each, hard to get through, you have to wait 15-20 minutes in the hotline for her.
If you are on the line, the cut you until you reach 23.00 or 1.00 o'clock. It happens with me.
And thats it.

They are no new girls and weekly the same girls. its getting boring.
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2020 02:05 by princeCharme.)
25-11-2020 02:03
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

yes it seems that only a couple of girls let this tv/internet show be alive

next to the "shoe sponsor" or the "latex sponsor" of Tyra (i think that is the reason she made a second cam called HerrinTyra) i only see tracy and other doing a pole dance

i wish the bed could come back - or the girls use more the mirror, such as Edita or Nicole had done - a dance in mirror is nice
25-11-2020 10:55
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

If BS24 really is independent of LiveStrip, which I seriously doubt, I guess they have no control as to which of the LS girls appear and when.

Same with the Drehscheibe Girls.

Both of these serve as a promotion of a larger entity.

Even so, a girl may not be to your taste - I made the same comment some days ago - but I would never publically describe anyone as 'ugly'.

And there are new girls. Ginger Lynn appears infrequently. And a newer girl Sally is scheduled several times in the days ahead.

Yet another comment I made even longer ago is that potential talent make money quicker and easier than being in a studio for 6+ hours
25-11-2020 21:03
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

Very nice show last night. If you have a recording check out circa 1:50 (their clock) you'll be surprised, nice doggy shot with crutch less panties :-)Surprised There may be more but I haven't watched it all
26-11-2020 21:49