Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
I watched a little more last night since Stella usually does not disappoint but, for me, she did.

Apart from that incident shortly after 11pm (CET) I only witnessed one more, and very brief, time in my viewing frame up to 1:30am (CET)

Samy did one of her aerial views and, again, that was it.

Maybe the wrong producer was in the chair but, as we have seen before, if a girl is told off she rarely goes there again for the fear of the wrong reaction.

Until the next time........
07-07-2020 08:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Sometimes I get the idea I am just talking to myself around here.

Well I do not mind that since it is the first sign of madness (and I do that all the time)

But I often also answer myself and that is the second sign of madness Smile

For the third sign, look no further than 'Hans'. So bored in his job that he constantly switches the streams - one even got a poor girl in a tiny window when they insisted in running that xxx promotion. But even that might be better than yesterday (and earlier today) when one girl was totally missing when that promo ran. At least with 3 girls now on that promo has apparently ended for now.

But apart from the above 'rant' I came back on for some quite 'shocking' news. The online schedule typically is published in advance for 3 or 4 days so earlier one could see the welcome return of Edita on Friday. But I checked back since I clean forgot that Daisy was on today (and initially wearing the same top and jeans as she wore earlier on visit-x). But now the schedule went beyond Friday or even Saturday. It now covered a full 7 days to include Monday. But it was the listing for Monday that caught my eye. I will not reveal the name nut leave it for you to look, find and comment. And if, for whatever reason, it does not happen it will just be another false dawn.

And now to coin another phrase I will go back to my cave. Smile
07-07-2020 23:23
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

How ironic that within a minute of the above post 3 girls became 2 and the tiny window/xxx promotion returns.
08-07-2020 00:01
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

i think most users here expect new tyra action or better say tyra´s announcement for next fuck show Smile

and if i read right you have now your "nude yoga" - sorry i really dont find it on myself

the schedule is interesting - it sure will change every 2-3 days
* for today i dont expect anything good
* tomorrow maybe some nice action from home of stella - lilly i hope too but i think only till 1/2 pm
* friday edita with her nice penthouse shooting could be a long night for me - on internet stream to see every seconds of her
* saturday and sunday - will be so as today
* monday - lets to to "texas" - dont really know how this could be - i think she prefers a couple show more than only alone
* and mira on tuesday - at home it was boring - but maybe she feels free in studio

lets see what the upcoming week will bring us...

i would bet tyra will be once on tv (studio or home) before she has again fun with aurel...
08-07-2020 08:44
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

Did anybody find any pictures of Edit's Penthouse shoot? I looked but couldn't find anything Huh
08-07-2020 19:08
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

(08-07-2020 19:08 )bazzae123 Wrote:  Did anybody find any pictures of Edit's Penthouse shoot? I looked but couldn't find anything Huh

here it is - but dont expect to much

https://www.studio23.de/portfolio/penthouse-04-05-2020/
09-07-2020 08:16
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

The pics are quite nice. Sometimes soft-erotic is much better than 'in your face' stuff.

Have not bought a 'hanky wanky mag' in years. The internet took care of the popularity of printed stuff.

But I do recall that back in the day on various visits I acquired some German Playboy due to their policy of featuring 'Promis'. One of these featured a dark-skinned tv-presenter whose name I now forget.
09-07-2020 11:13
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

(09-07-2020 11:13 )DB83 Wrote:  The pics are quite nice. Sometimes soft-erotic is much better than 'in your face' stuff.

Have not bought a 'hanky wanky mag' in years. The internet took care of the popularity of printed stuff.

But I do recall that back in the day on various visits I acquired some German Playboy due to their policy of featuring 'Promis'. One of these featured a dark-skinned tv-presenter whose name I now forget.

here a list of them - not sure who you mean:

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_...e_Ausgabe)
09-07-2020 12:08
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

oh dam - edita is put off from friday show - two changes after my week posting

bonnie in studio on monday- would be first time - normally home - but i saw nice video of her with man - much more interesting Smile
09-07-2020 12:12
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-07-2020 12:08 )patocha Wrote:  
(09-07-2020 11:13 )DB83 Wrote:  The pics are quite nice. Sometimes soft-erotic is much better than 'in your face' stuff.

here a list of them - not sure who you mean:

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_...e_Ausgabe)

Thanks for the list. But it only mentions the POTM and not the 'special' sets.

I am sure I still have these mags 'somewhere' so I will have to seek them out.
09-07-2020 12:34