babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Sarah - Tease Hour (9.00pm - 10.00pm) Chat and Discussion

Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: Sarah Matty - Nightshow Special (9.00pm - 10.00pm)
Absolutely - a graphic saying "she can finally get naughty" was not her doing. So BS have expected something of her when she isn't comfortable.

For the fifth time in this debate (I think), I'm now going to say that I agree that she should stick to daytime if stuff on here is going to make her unhappy.

Its interesting the way you keep quoting only part of what I've said, and ignoring the rest. Sometimes, you have quoted the most insignificant part of my statement...

Over to you.... Tongue

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
20-09-2011 01:35
Find all posts by this user
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Agrre exactly with ILM on this matter...

Not sure what your getting at Regenerated we put this matter to bed a while back now then u have decided to bring it into debate again strange if u ask me...

Plus your point the girls dont have to oblige i take it u mean talking dirty after 9pm.... Afraid u are wrong bud we all know when the clocks strike 9pm its time for dirty talk.....

Some of the stuff u say makes seance then u throw in some utter garbage like that which just makes me laugh...

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
20-09-2011 01:37
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Sorry to butt in, but has this argument not been done to death yet.
You both have made valid points and are entitled to your opinions. But the reality is we're all just going around in circles over something that won't change because that is Babestation that we all should know by now.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
20-09-2011 01:43
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

At last! (phew)

Thank you SYBORG. I have tried to stop this and have already accepted that we can't agree. But thank you for stepping in and calling a halt to proceedings. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
20-09-2011 01:45
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(20-09-2011 01:35 )Regenerated Wrote:  Absolutely - a graphic saying "she can finally get naughty" was not her doing. So BS have expected something of her when she isn't comfortable.

(10-08-2011 17:08 )babestation Wrote:  Guys don't get carried away, we'd never force/pressure a girl to do anything that she wasn't comfortable with.

(20-09-2011 01:35 )Regenerated Wrote:  For the fifth time in this debate (I think), I'm now going to say that I agree that she should stick to daytime if stuff on here is going to make her unhappy.

(16-08-2011 21:41 )tapit54 Wrote:  She was talking to Jo during yesterday's BS daytime show bigging-up the fact that she was going to do the tease show this evening and that she wasn't taking the criticism that she had read here seriously

Like most of the girls, she doesn't seem to be taking much note of what gets said on here. And if I haven't made it clear, I also think she should stay on days.

(20-09-2011 01:35 )Regenerated Wrote:  Its interesting the way you keep quoting only part of what I've said, and ignoring the rest. Sometimes, you have quoted the most insignificant part of my statement...

Over to you.... Tongue

I quoted your whole post this time Rolleyes

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
20-09-2011 11:30
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

If Sarah wants to do the tease hour her way then thats up to her and if her bosses are happy with that then, fair enough. However it should be clearly stated on screen that Sarah is 'flirty not dirty' because a large percentage of her callers probably won't be 'in the know' about her, given that every other girl is happy to talk filth in that time slot.
It's probably going to cost these guys upwards of a tenner to find that out and I think thats the real issue here tbh.
20-09-2011 12:39
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

(20-09-2011 12:39 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  If Sarah wants to do the tease hour her way then thats up to her and if her bosses are happy with that then, fair enough. However it should be clearly stated on screen that Sarah is 'flirty not dirty' because a large percentage of her callers probably won't be 'in the know' about her, given that every other girl is happy to talk filth in that time slot.
It's probably going to cost these guys upwards of a tenner to find that out and I think thats the real issue here tbh.

That is a seriously great point you made there mate. I mean really. A lot of people would probably not know that she is a regular daytime girl and would start talking dirty to her, only to find out that she is not into that. Babestation should indicate that she is not willing to chat dirty.

Nevertheless, I personally feel that if she is not prepared to talk dirty then there is no point putting her on the tease time show, because the onus on the girls on the tease time shows and beyond is to talk dirty and get their tits out. If a girl is not prepared to do that (which is fine by me) then leave on her on the daytime shows.

I have nothing against Sarah Matty personally, in fact I think she is a complete stunner and one of the most prettiest girls on the shows. However if she was not prepared to talk dirty on the shows then what would be the point of putting her on a tease time show just to chat about random things that get spoken about on the regular daytime shows?

The public pays the bills, therefore they should get what the paid for which is at the tease hour slot and beyond, Dirty Chat.

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2011 13:04 by The Narcissist.)
20-09-2011 13:02
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

I'm only guessing but despite babestation's latest post I don't think Sarah will be on tonight.
Rosie Lee & Krystal Webb were on earlier, replaced by Jo Laurence making her debut on the phones since 4pm + Amber James; seems as if Jo is working overtime after her usual presenting stint, vice Sarah 'til 8pm.

20-09-2011 18:10
KennyM Offline
Senior Poster

I couldn't agree more - the concept of the night time channels is "talk dirty and get your tits out and I'll have a wank" nothing more nothing less. Any girl uncomfortable with that working environment shouldn't be there - gorgeous or not.

During the day it's a different matter as no one expects to see a bird get her tits out or bend over showing all and sundry while mimicking wanking a cock into her mouth.

If that's your comfort zone, stay in it, because the only ones affected by this sorry matter is the poor sods who spend their cash expecting a dirty call only to be disappointed.

Very unfortunate situation though as she is a gorgeous girl with a tremendous figure.
20-09-2011 18:34
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

As per my earlier post, no Sarah..
....Instead you've got Lolly on SKY906 + the blonde twins & Amanda as well as Geri.....HuhHuh

20-09-2011 21:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV