Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2 Average

No videos within 8 weeks of broadcast please!

admin. Offline
Administrator

No videos within 8 weeks of broadcast please!
Red Light Lounge have asked that from today we do not allow any video footage of their shows to be uploaded until the material is 8 weeks old. There have been malicious complaints concerning their output made to Ofcom and as a result Red Light Lounge feel that not having videos uploaded for 8 weeks is a necessary measure to protect themselves against these nuisance complaints. Thank you to everyone for your co-operation with this.
06-10-2011 12:16
Find all posts by this user
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: No videos within 8 weeks of broadcast please!
Well it was only a matter of time. Rolleyes I still don't get why they didn't do this when they imposed the ban on the night show section. As slips through the day are more frowned opon by Ofcom, than slips at night.

I just hope everyone that posts videos, reads Admin's notice. Otherwise the moderators are going to be busy for the next few weeks, until they get used to it.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2011 14:39 by aceman65.)
06-10-2011 14:39
skully Offline

It's very simple tbh, if a video is posted without a date included somewhere in the post, it'll be removed Wink

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
06-10-2011 17:10
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well, if I may make a suggestion to those cappers that do them. It might be helpfull if after recording your footage you include the date in your file name. At least then you won't forget when you edit it up, when it was recorded. It's what I do with all my recordings.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2011 18:02 by aceman65.)
06-10-2011 18:02
robby Offline
Posting Machine

It was bound to happen, but hey, at least we can still post them. Can I just suggest that if a girl leaves the channel that their thread isn`t closed until 8 weeks after her final show so that us cappers can still post what we have pending without asking a mod/admin to open the thread for posting. I notice that Gingers thread has been closed yet I have some stuff that can`t be posted until November

Thanks

Rob
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2011 14:39 by robby.)
09-10-2011 14:36
skully Offline

If a thread is closed due to a girl leaving and you have stuff you want to post, you can use the report button to ask for it to be opened. It's very easy for us to open and close threads, so is no trouble.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
09-10-2011 15:31
Merc with the Mouth Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Amy Lu - Chat, Caps & Vids
Why exactly do we have to wait 8 weeks? What does waiting 8 weeks actually accomplish? Thanks for all the caps anyway though fellas.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2012 16:04 by Merc with the Mouth.)
01-04-2012 15:54
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Amy Lu - Chat, Caps & Vids
admin Wrote:There have been malicious complaints concerning their output made to Ofcom and as a result Red Light Lounge feel that not having videos uploaded for 8 weeks is a necessary measure to protect themselves against these nuisance complaints.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2012 16:25 by Don Tingley.)
01-04-2012 16:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Merc with the Mouth Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Amy Lu - Chat, Caps & Vids
Yea i understand that, but i still don't get what it actually achieves. How does delaying them make any difference? And what complaints? It's not as though these shows are any riskier than the other shows. But thanks for posting that anyway.
01-04-2012 16:16
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

8 week delay
The unanswered question was
i still don't get what it actually achieves. How does delaying them make any difference?

The babeshow companies are required by ofcom to keep recordings of their shows so they can be viewed by them following a complaint.
Obviously they will not be required to keep these indefinitely, and assume that they can be safely deleted after 8 weeks. I believe ofcom cannot use vids posted on the forum as evidence, and need to see the actual companies recording.
If a vid is posted on the forum before the 8 weeks is up, ofcom could view it and decide whether or not to request the original company's recording. By delaying things by 8 weeks, the original recording will be no more.

Mods : feel free to merge this post into the closed thread.
01-04-2012 17:20
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL