gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Ban Retards From Using Phones!!!

Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

RE: Ban Retards From Using Phones!!!
Not especially. After a month or two I went in for some food to take away and was given a leaflet with a new number on it. The girl behind the counter told me "Some tw@t keeps taking fake bookings and screwing with our table layouts. Last week an anniversary party of twelve came in expecting to find seating and a complimentary cake 'cos of the dickhead. We changed the number to avoid it happening anymore." I felt guilty for a few minutes about their hassle, but still had none for the buffoons who dialed the same wrong number after being told already that it was incorrect.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2009 18:27 by Mister Gummidge.)
11-02-2009 18:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dreamlander Offline

RE: Ban Retards From Using Phones!!!
mr gummidge Wrote:Not especially. After a month or two I went in for some food to take away and was given a leaflet with a new number on it. The girl behind the counter told me "Some tw@t keeps taking fake bookings and screwing with our table layouts. Last week an anniversary party of twelve came in expecting to find seating and a complimentary cake 'cos of the dickhead. We changed the number to avoid it happening anymore." I felt guilty for a few minutes about their hassle, but still had none for the buffoons who dialed the same wrong number after being told already that it was incorrect.

I think you were doing them a favour! Imagine people who cannot get their digits to correctly press a numbered button trying to split the bill and leave a tip! The takeaway would be open 24/7 trying to get these brain donors to pay up and leave! Big Grin !

Dreamlander
11-02-2009 21:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles