gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Do you have a zombie plan...?

Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

RE: Do you have a zombie plan...?
Good point Bosse. A state of zen calm will be required when asking for admission. Of course, it's Paddyfrank's bunker, so he may feel all manly and "Don't worry, I'll save you!" making whatever you say acceptable. After all, if Tara's in there he won't want to look, well... chicken will he?

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
08-02-2009 00:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bosse Offline
*$Magik<Redneck>$*

mr gummidge Wrote:Good point Bosse. A state of zen calm will be required when asking for admission. Of course, it's Paddyfrank's bunker, so he may feel all manly and "Don't worry, I'll save you!" making whatever you say acceptable. After all, if Tara's in there he won't want to look, well... chicken will he?

If access to a secret bunker is denied you could always look for refuge in your local crack house, with the toxic chemical fuming and the loud beat of 90’s dance such as...

blaring from the house you are sure to be immune from the zombies or at least die thinking you were being eaten by Oompa Lumpas which would be hilarious.
08-02-2009 01:00
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

Indeed, there are few more chucklesome ways to go... I still favour being prepared and tooling up though. Something about being consumed alive - it just, you know, bothers me. Can't say why... Wink

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
08-02-2009 01:07
Bosse Offline
*$Magik<Redneck>$*

mr gummidge Wrote:Indeed, there are few more chucklesome ways to go... I still favour being prepared and tooling up though. Something about being consumed alive - it just, you know, bothers me. Can't say why... Wink

Its no worse then drowning, you know you are going to die and there isn't much you can do about it, the only difference is that in a zombie attack people actually foolishly believe that they stand a chance, well they don't, they will all eventually succumb to the swarms and be just another number of their mass.
08-02-2009 01:15
firekind Offline

have any of you played dead rising? you only have to survive three days then you get rescued. i would run about with a bowling ball for three days as it does a severe and humorous amount of damage then leg it to the meet point
08-02-2009 12:20
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

If you ever feel you need some practice dodging and sidestepping your way round the preying arms of hungry, possessed creatures, you should take a walk through Manchester City centre on a Saturday night. Its a scary world out there. Be careful.
08-02-2009 12:50
dalebags Offline
No Disintegrations

Ive got that Dead Rising game as well- Its funny as fuck when you get to the DIY store and use various things to kill the zombies.

The Jack hammer thing is great when it sticks on to the end and spins and knocks everything out of its path till the zombie becomes a stump.

The lawn mower is pretty good as well
08-02-2009 21:36

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles