gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 96 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average

Jada - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

riolee Offline
The one and only

RE: Jada
thanks kate p. check me out on bluekiss right now until 4am and my website is http://www.purejada.com xxx

Come and see me in the hardcore version:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=411316
26-05-2009 22:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
G@Z! Offline
Banned

so you jada not riolee anyway why have we not seen you on the streams recently
26-05-2009 22:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

guessing she has one account on one pc and another on maybe a work one

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
31-05-2009 13:48
JET-OIL-FAN Offline
Junior Poster

Hi Jada i just wanted to say how sexy and beautiful you are and i was wondering when are you going to be back on the daytime show for 3G? Im the guy who loves the oil i rang you a few times on 3g. Can you please wear the gold tight pants and bikini next time you are on you look amazing. My fantasy would be you and jet together and a bottle of oil. please reply but i understand if you dont have time thank you
31-05-2009 18:02
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

KateP Wrote:guessing she has one account on one pc and another on maybe a work one

A cynical person might think that a Sex Station employee is logging on for the various babes to post info etc and used the wrong User Name. Lucky I 'm so trusting Big Grin
31-05-2009 18:10
tsurugi Offline
Banned

not as if she says anything of note anyway just seems to promote her crap website
31-05-2009 21:21
jada Offline
Junior Poster

on bluekiss from 9pm till 4am tonight xxx
05-06-2009 21:51
BiggieD Offline
Junior Poster

I can't believe how gorgeous you are Jada. I watched you on TV last night and you were driving me wild with all that tongue action. I wish I was your partner.
06-06-2009 09:18
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

Carl13 Wrote:
KateP Wrote:guessing she has one account on one pc and another on maybe a work one

A cynical person might think that a Sex Station employee is logging on for the various babes to post info etc and used the wrong User Name. Lucky I 'm so trusting Big Grin

maybe I have not been around here that long to get that cynical laugh

is there a time limit on when you get that why

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
09-06-2009 00:48
m100 Away
Banned

The gorgeous jada is back on the stream now - I can feel a phone call coming on.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
09-06-2009 20:08

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles