babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Something new happening tonight?

Dreamlander Offline

RE: Something new happening tonight?
shandyman Wrote:You could have many good points there! Maybe its to appease offcom, maybe its also a little thing for the guys that don't call up? who knows.

I'm actually liking it! plus as far as we know, its just for tonight, from what i've read, only til midnight, people should be able to cope! lol.

Oh,I can cope! I just don't think the wage paying 'trumpet polishers' can HaHa! Big Grin !

Dreamlander
01-02-2009 22:30
Find all posts by this user
skillman Offline
Senior Poster

I think this is great, reminds me of old old babestation. I hope Yvette will be interviewed, filthy mouth on her Big Grin
01-02-2009 22:30
Shandy Offline

You joke Dreamlander, but i think you're right! lol. no doubt they'll come on here to complain Tongue haha, i like the interview stuff so far! Smile its interesting!

Paige says she's going down to her underwear. Donna and Jodie sound like they're gonna get her in less lol
01-02-2009 22:36
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

yeah might be a culture shock from going full screen wanking that amamnda was doing last night to a little screen lol
01-02-2009 22:36
razzy Offline
Mr Flibbles is Watching You!

Hopefully she'll be wearing the same red undies, it looked a bit see thru to me lol

God Paige is in demand tonight lol, almost every question is about her

*Those who ask are a fool for five minutes, those who do not remain a fool forever*

*Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by themselves*
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2009 22:39 by razzy.)
01-02-2009 22:37
HEX!T Away
Retired

BigKarlUK Wrote:wonder if she will get on the phones if so u better be on the phone quick cos bet there will be a long queue lol
no chance of that m8. paige just dosent seem the type. she didnt like it when the 3am calls on pp turned sexy, and im pretty sure both her and emma were ready to quit if they had to keep taking them.
it is a little strange that she apeared on the show maybe she just had an idea and wanted to try it out, but i aint exactly shure. maybe theres a demand to know more about the girls and the first half hour would be the time to do it as they cant show anyway.

overall im not sure what the point of it was but yeah as long as it dosent just turn into a girly chat about shues im all for them trying it.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
01-02-2009 22:40
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

christ feel blind at the moment. will hopefully see lt after finished taping dancing on fing ice for someone grrrr suppose its a change from what she was brought in for hope shes getting paid extra for it lol maybe means a lot more of the day girls might stay for the first bit. well we can live in hope lol
01-02-2009 22:43
Shandy Offline

apparantly its a matching red thong!! lol.

i think they're using paige for the interviews cos she's not doing the calls, rather than chop and change who's hosting, they have her doing it. Makes sense really. Its obviously the producers idea try and tempt the causual shy or nervous viewer who's not called in to do so. plus its a break from the norm.

from the looks of it, we'll still see the usual stuff on screen, just not full screen all the time.
01-02-2009 22:45
HEX!T Away
Retired

well there also haveing a bit of a chat on partygirls 2 both cammila anf yvette but there mostly talking about us guys and our opinions here. bristol rovers and cherryrider both got a shout. basicaly the jist is if you have an opinion then spend 1.50 and let them know about it. crist id have to spend 20 quid to get 1 point across lol...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
01-02-2009 22:49
HEX!T Away
Retired

but as it goes i have a hat and if page comes on in that red bra and panties il eat it... raw. no salt, just plain old hat...

01-02-2009 22:51
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV