Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Something new happening tonight?

Dreamlander Offline

RE: Something new happening tonight?
cherryryder Wrote:
Dreamlander Wrote:I suppose desperate times call for desperate measures! There must have been a massive fall in callers across all of the 900 channels.What with the credit crunch a lot of callers are probably getting their 'jollies' by just watching like a lot of guys on here,me included ! They have to shake things up a bit and get the interactive bit more interesting for texters. There must be more money in the texting as it takes a second to earn in texts what it takes 1 minute to earn in phone calls and you can't assume there are 60 listeners in to the caller to compete with the text revenue.There is also Paige's website to advertise.She is the most popular daytime girl so any extra exposure to an audience maybe not to familiar with her will be good.

Dreamlander

Is Paige really the most popular daytime girl? I would have thought Hannah, Emma or Lori would have that title?

Agree with the texting...generates a ludicrous amount of revenue and the profit margins are extortionate..

Only going by the fact that she has been on there longer than any other girl and tends to do more shifts but Paige,Lori,Emma and Hannah are the 'Fantastic Four' so I doubt there is much between them Big Grin

Dreamlander
01-02-2009 17:55
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

shandyman Wrote:i think the hint that amanda was, was when the camera was on her face, you could tell she was doing something down there with her hand, then as the camera pulled out, she stroked her fingers on her thigh and left a shiny wetness there!

I have seen Amanda performing her wanking routine several times on Party Girls. It looks pretty real but her hand is off camera when she does it. I have twice seen her showing her fingers with "pussy juice" on them to the camera afterwards.
However, a few seconds before, her head has gone off camera and I think she just spits on her fingers. Cant be sure though.
01-02-2009 17:56
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

yeah i saw her spit on her fingers and rub it inside her knickers last night but must admit she was a bit wild last night and knowing the climate we are in at the moment there might be trpouble ahead i reckon this is what this early meeting is bet its a read the riot act mind you its all speculation we shall see in a few hours
01-02-2009 18:06
cherryryder Offline
Gone

TheWatcher Wrote:I have seen Amanda performing her wanking routine several times on Party Girls. It looks pretty real but her hand is off camera when she does it. I have twice seen her showing her fingers with "pussy juice" on them to the camera afterwards.
However, a few seconds before, her head has gone off camera and I think she just spits on her fingers. Cant be sure though.

Amanda was definitely fingering herself yesterday, she tried doing it away from the camera by having morgan cover her but she got caught out a couple of times, even called her as I was horny as fuck, didnt get to speak to her but she was telling the caller that she cant do it again as she keeps getting told off
01-02-2009 18:09
Dreamlander Offline

The thing is these channels need callers/texters and don't need Ofcom fines! It's a very fine line to have to tread.

Dreamlander
01-02-2009 18:10
Shandy Offline

what i saw, there was no face off camera, so unless it was sweat from somewhere, it must have been... lol

i think its nice to have paige on there mixing it up a bit. you get variation then, its not just the usual goes going on, getting them out and thats it Smile anyway, we can't judge it till we seen it! we can guess all we want until then. I never get people slating something before they see it, its madness!!
01-02-2009 18:11
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

yeah might send in a few texts tonight if paige is on. is there a live stream ? cos will be recording something else
01-02-2009 18:17
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Could it actually be the announcement of Tiffany leaving.
Only joking. Big Grin
01-02-2009 18:23
Shandy Offline

don't start that off again! lol.
01-02-2009 18:25
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

why is tiffany leaving lol