Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Something new happening tonight?

cherryryder Offline
Gone

RE: Something new happening tonight?
Rod Crupe Wrote:Paige is doing PP 3am Next week but tonight she will be on babestation between 9pm to 11pm

woow...talk about being chucked in the deep end...I just hope she's been briefed that the show is for WANKERS and involves being sexual to help the customers WANK..
01-02-2009 17:20
Find all posts by this user
Dreamlander Offline

Rod Crupe Wrote:Paige is doing PP 3am Next week but tonight she will be on babestation between 9pm to 11pm

Yeh,just read your info on the other thread Smile So I am guessing they will have Paige in a little box reading the texts and remaining clothed like the other channels are doing. Would love to be proved wrong and see her topless but I really can't see that happening Sad Especially as she is doing the PP3am shows after appearing on a full topless show! Still, any Paige is good Paige Big Grin

Dreamlander
01-02-2009 17:22
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

Yeah I think she is there to mix with the other girls and bring some banter to screens, dont know whether she will be taking to the phones but she will get the chance to reply to those cheeky night time texts that aren't edited
01-02-2009 17:26
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Rod Crupe Wrote:Yeah I think she is there to mix with the other girls and bring some banter to screens, dont know whether she will be taking to the phones but she will get the chance to reply to those cheeky night time texts that aren't edited

don't think that will work in my opinion...the show is built on the callers hormones..flirting is not what is required in that show and Paige is just not filthy enough the way that Lynsey and Lori can get away with it..
01-02-2009 17:32
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

It will be interesting Paige interacts with the nighttime girls a lot off camera so that will be good to see, but its only for a few hours so it wont drag on, and i'll be interested to see what the Babestation lot have up there sleve
01-02-2009 17:34
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Rod Crupe Wrote:It will be interesting Paige interacts with the nighttime girls a lot off camera so that will be good to see, but its only for a few hours so it wont drag on, and i'll be interested to see what the Babestation lot have up there sleve

I'm all for trying new things...Tongue
01-02-2009 17:37
Dreamlander Offline

I suppose desperate times call for desperate measures! There must have been a massive fall in callers across all of the 900 channels.What with the credit crunch a lot of callers are probably getting their 'jollies' by just watching like a lot of guys on here,me included ! They have to shake things up a bit and get the interactive bit more interesting for texters. There must be more money in the texting as it takes a second to earn in texts what it takes 1 minute to earn in phone calls and you can't assume there are 60 listeners in to the caller to compete with the text revenue.There is also Paige's website to advertise.She is the most popular daytime girl so any extra exposure to an audience maybe not to familiar with her will be good.

Dreamlander
01-02-2009 17:41
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Dreamlander Wrote:I suppose desperate times call for desperate measures! There must have been a massive fall in callers across all of the 900 channels.What with the credit crunch a lot of callers are probably getting their 'jollies' by just watching like a lot of guys on here,me included ! They have to shake things up a bit and get the interactive bit more interesting for texters. There must be more money in the texting as it takes a second to earn in texts what it takes 1 minute to earn in phone calls and you can't assume there are 60 listeners in to the caller to compete with the text revenue.There is also Paige's website to advertise.She is the most popular daytime girl so any extra exposure to an audience maybe not to familiar with her will be good.

Dreamlander

Is Paige really the most popular daytime girl? I would have thought Hannah, Emma or Lori would have that title?

Agree with the texting...generates a ludicrous amount of revenue and the profit margins are extortionate..
01-02-2009 17:45
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i guess it won't be something topless then lol.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
01-02-2009 17:46
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

If you lipread some of the daytime presenters then you'll know the credit crunch has hit them...that's all I'm saying!

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
01-02-2009 17:49
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV