Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Something new happening tonight?

paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Something new happening tonight?
[quote=shandyman]
Hehe, well it works for me! Smile don't think anyone else would complain! So did you get some tips from Tara last night that you want to try? Tongue

I did wel she just told me lol i was practising with one of the party boys but he kept laughing so i think i'll need a new man to try it on!
02-02-2009 15:33
Find all posts by this user
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

Paige Cronje Wrote:
BigKarlUK Wrote:oh yes paige wanted to ask you something have u seen Lori's tattoos aparently theres 2 one on the small of her back and she wont tell us where the other one is have u seen it ?

I wouldnt complain either about the PVC teddy ;-)

hahahah I have seen Lori's other tat but im not saying where it is cant believe she admitted to having it!!!! naughty!

awww gooo on we will be your bestest buddy and bombard u with texts lol

so its in a naughty place i bet its a chelsea badge on her cute firm mmmmmmmm behind lol
02-02-2009 15:40
paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

BigKarlUK Wrote:
Paige Cronje Wrote:
BigKarlUK Wrote:oh yes paige wanted to ask you something have u seen Lori's tattoos aparently theres 2 one on the small of her back and she wont tell us where the other one is have u seen it ?

I wouldnt complain either about the PVC teddy ;-)

hahahah I have seen Lori's other tat but im not saying where it is cant believe she admitted to having it!!!! naughty!

awww gooo on we will be your bestest buddy and bombard u with texts lol

so its in a naughty place i bet its a chelsea badge on her cute firm mmmmmmmm behind lol

hahahaha maaaaaaaaaybe lol im not telling lol!!!! cant bribe me what happens when you're drunk stays when you are drunk lol!
02-02-2009 15:47
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

wow thats great to think u will keep it secret bet ure a great friend a little annoying cos really want to know what it is? but admire you for it xx Mwah xx tell your a women with impecable manners and morals (mores the pity lol)

so what u got planned for rest of the day or are u snowed in so just lounging round ? im supposed to be working lol
02-02-2009 15:53
Shandy Offline

haha, well i'd be the first to volunteer Tongue and i won't laugh Big Grin

you meanie, telling us that much! mind you, narrows down where it is! i think its the opposite place to the one we know about.

Paige Cronje Wrote:[quote=shandyman]
Hehe, well it works for me! Smile don't think anyone else would complain! So did you get some tips from Tara last night that you want to try? Tongue

I did wel she just told me lol i was practising with one of the party boys but he kept laughing so i think i'll need a new man to try it on!
02-02-2009 16:00
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Dreamlander Wrote:I adore Paige,I think I'm the only member with a Paige avatar.All of the positive comments on here have come from guys who just watch and enjoyed the show.I wonder how pissed off the hundreds of texters are with the show and it's cynical teasing and manipulation of Paige and her very good pre 9pm image? They will do this again as long as people keep texting in with their unrealistic,but still money spinning requests! I am disappointed,as ever,with Cellcast and the two other girls who teased and coerced unrealistic texts from the red blooded texters relating to Paige's possible 'performance' on the show.Paige did not promise any more than she delivered and did a very good job at presenting but a few more shows like this could do her more harm than good.

Dreamlander

You've painted a very innocent and pure picture of Paige...let's get real...she's not being manipulated, she knows exactly what's going on and she probably gets a good wage in being a cock tease..the truth is they see their customers as seedy pervy men who deserve what they get...
02-02-2009 20:14
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Paige Cronje Wrote:lol i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! hahahaha if my knicers weren't completly see through and my dad wasn't watching i would have done it ... damn should of worn the white dress hahaha! Glad you liked it huni!

Cronje senior, you naughty, naughty man...
02-02-2009 20:19
Dreamlander Offline

cherryryder Wrote:
Dreamlander Wrote:I adore Paige,I think I'm the only member with a Paige avatar.All of the positive comments on here have come from guys who just watch and enjoyed the show.I wonder how pissed off the hundreds of texters are with the show and it's cynical teasing and manipulation of Paige and her very good pre 9pm image? They will do this again as long as people keep texting in with their unrealistic,but still money spinning requests! I am disappointed,as ever,with Cellcast and the two other girls who teased and coerced unrealistic texts from the red blooded texters relating to Paige's possible 'performance' on the show.Paige did not promise any more than she delivered and did a very good job at presenting but a few more shows like this could do her more harm than good.

Dreamlander

You've painted a very innocent and pure picture of Paige...let's get real...she's not being manipulated, she knows exactly what's going on and she probably gets a good wage in being a cock tease..the truth is they see their customers as seedy pervy men who deserve what they get...

The picture I was painting was more to do with her on screen persona than what she may be like for real.I don't know her or what she is really like.I like what she looks like and that's it.My comment on #125 shows that I knew that it all went to the plan concocted in the earlier meeting.Her image is the thing that I see being damaged because 'cock teasing' can only last for so long,especially at £1.50 a text! Smile At some point or other the 'seedy,pervy men' will want value for money lol !
Your last comment really hits the bullseye for me and can be echoed across almost all threads.This is probably the only business that succeeds when there is such utter contempt between seller and buyer! Unfortunately the male sex drive turns 'not probable' into 'totally possible' when it comes to texting requests and that is where the big profits stem from!

Dreamlander
02-02-2009 21:19
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Dreamlander Wrote:The picture I was painting was more to do with her on screen persona than what she may be like for real.I don't know her or what she is really like.I like what she looks like and that's it.My comment on #125 shows that I knew that it all went to the plan concocted in the earlier meeting.Her image is the thing that I see being damaged because 'cock teasing' can only last for so long,especially at £1.50 a text! Smile At some point or other the 'seedy,pervy men' will want value for money lol !
Your last comment really hits the bullseye for me and can be echoed across almost all threads.This is probably the only business that succeeds when there is such utter contempt between seller and buyer! Unfortunately the male sex drive turns 'not probable' into 'totally possible' when it comes to texting requests and that is where the big profits stem from!

Dreamlander

I dunno how anyone can justify either charging or paying £1.50 for text, thats just mental! I'd urge everyone to NOT text in for that price and boycott the 'service'...having said that, the phone calls are also a rip off and if everyone stopped ringing as a protest they'd soon make them cheaper...the bastards!

Rant over, viva la revolution!
02-02-2009 21:40
Dreamlander Offline

If I had the ability I would make one of these shows and charge no more than 50p for calls and texts! Surely the extra customers would increase profits? I'd love to see how much each company along the chain got.From BT/mobile provider to the company that provides the service to Cellcast for instance.Are they £1.50 for a reason or is it a Monopoly? A couple of channels charge 75p or £1 for calls but the texts are always £1.50! I'd only pay £1.50 for a text if it was a 999 text Big Grin

Dreamlander
02-02-2009 21:49
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV