babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Something new happening tonight?

Shandy Offline

RE: Something new happening tonight?
haha i think she was a bit drunk! i know geri was!!

i think the hint that amanda was, was when the camera was on her face, you could tell she was doing something down there with her hand, then as the camera pulled out, she stroked her fingers on her thigh and left a shiny wetness there!
01-02-2009 16:40
Find all posts by this user
cherryryder Offline
Gone

shandyman Wrote:haha i think she was a bit drunk! i know geri was!!

i think the hint that amanda was, was when the camera was on her face, you could tell she was doing something down there with her hand, then as the camera pulled out, she stroked her fingers on her thigh and left a shiny wetness there!

I was a bit drunk when watching and I saw the girls in a different light...they were actually getting turned on by the calls..Jemma Jey was also stroking herself and did you see the see through panties she had on!?? And Candy and Hazel snogging the faces off each other on BangBabes??!!

I've detected much more horniness on the shows and I, for one, am thoroughly enjoying it Tongue
01-02-2009 16:44
Shandy Offline

i wasn't watching alot last night, rarely do watch the last ones. just noticed inbetween what i was watching. Yea, Jemma was just as bad, it might have been her actually with the rubbing wetness on her leg. Was a pink and black pvc bikini and thigh platform boots. I mix them up cos they look so similar
01-02-2009 16:50
skully Offline

cherryryder Wrote:
shandyman Wrote:haha i think she was a bit drunk! i know geri was!!

I was a bit drunk when watching and I saw the girls in a different light...they were actually getting turned on by the calls..Jemma Jey was also stroking herself and did you see the see through panties she had on!?? And Candy and Hazel snogging the faces off each other on BangBabes??!!

I've detected much more horniness on the shows and I, for one, am thoroughly enjoying it Tongue

Those panties were amazing...full on see-through, hopefully the briefing will be to issue each girl a pair Big Grin we can live in hope! lol
Last night was possibly the single best, horniest night of the last few months for all the channels...I enjoyed it too mate Wink

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
01-02-2009 16:57
rjack11 Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone got any clips?
01-02-2009 17:04
cherryryder Offline
Gone

skully Wrote:Those panties were amazing...full on see-through, hopefully the briefing will be to issue each girl a pair Big Grin we can live in hope! lol
Last night was possibly the single best, horniest night of the last few months for all the channels...I enjoyed it too mate Wink

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sensed the horniness in the air Wink

Don't think Jemma realised just how see-through they were (you could literally see everything!) so she had to get them changed..the pink ones left little to the imagination too Tongue
01-02-2009 17:04
skully Offline

cherryryder Wrote:I'm glad I'm not the only one who sensed the horniness in the air Wink

Don't think Jemma realised just how see-through they were (you could literally see everything!) so she had to get them changed..the pink ones left little to the imagination too Tongue

Let's just hope that last night is the start of something new, if all the channels could repeat that magic it would be amazing...although there would be a good chance I'd be blind within a fortnight!!! lol

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
01-02-2009 17:12
Dreamlander Offline

shandyman Wrote:guess its something to do with paige being on babestation tonight too

Not that I wouldn't be unbelievably chuffed to see her on Babestation it's PP 3am that she is doing Big Grin

Dreamlander
01-02-2009 17:14
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

Paige is doing PP 3am Next week but tonight she will be on babestation between 9pm to 11pm
01-02-2009 17:17
gonzo Offline
Senior Poster

Damn, just as i thought my prayers had been answered
01-02-2009 17:18
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV