Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Something new happening tonight?

DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

RE: Something new happening tonight?
Paige Cronje Wrote:
BigKarlUK Wrote:oh yeah i found that out about durban lol mind you whole trip was one long party

bet its really hot and you would be in your bikini oh no done it again the angels are singing again ;-)

what gets me on kyle is who would go on there i mean if a boyfriend said to you i got something i need to tell u want to go on kyle u would immediatley think the worst?

so do u get a lot of people wanting to talk dirty to u during daytime? never understood domination over the phone. but each to their own

Yeah i have never understood it but i find it interesting! I live in my bikini when im home unless im in my pool then it's nothing cause i hate tan lines!!!!!!!
I know i have a friend who is a assistant producer for Kyle and he quit cause he said it was so awful type of people they get on there are just ridiculous!

You now what day show is different alot of guys like to just be teased and flirted with think it a confidence thing but becuase of certain things happening out of our control (not our company) at the min its encouraging more guys to think they can wank but cant think it's cruel and wastes people's hard earned money but hey thats just my opinion!

I didnt need pictures of u without bikini in my head now lol
yeah i find flirting is a big boost to confidence and would rather i spent my hard earn cash flirting with u daytime girls than the nightime which i find the pace is just get them off as fast as possible and onto the next mug. maybe im just cynical lol
02-02-2009 15:03
Find all posts by this user
paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

shandyman Wrote:Haha, so you been collecting the bits needed waiting for a guy to try it with? Tongue

Hehe, i am not surprised you're whip is a bit girlie Smile nothing wrong with that!

Paige Cronje Wrote:
shandyman Wrote:lol i haven't done it, but i kinda have a little idea of what goes on Tongue plus Tara and Donna gave a good example i thought Tongue

that sounds like a good start! hehe. am guessing would need handcuffs and a whip? lol.

lol i will admit i do have both of those so we are ok ! my whip isn't like tara's though it is leather with sparkly handle so girlie lol

at least its not pink hahaahaha
02-02-2009 15:03
Shandy Offline

Paige Cronje Wrote:at least its not pink hahaahaha

haha, well i could imagine you with a pink pvc babydoll and whip Tongue not a bad thing either!! lol. It'd be your own take on a dominatrix! lol.

if only you could get away with wearing that on daytime! Tongue
02-02-2009 15:07
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

yeah you would look good in that
02-02-2009 15:12
paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

BigKarlUK Wrote:
Paige Cronje Wrote:
BigKarlUK Wrote:oh yeah i found that out about durban lol mind you whole trip was one long party

bet its really hot and you would be in your bikini oh no done it again the angels are singing again ;-)

what gets me on kyle is who would go on there i mean if a boyfriend said to you i got something i need to tell u want to go on kyle u would immediatley think the worst?

so do u get a lot of people wanting to talk dirty to u during daytime? never understood domination over the phone. but each to their own

Yeah i have never understood it but i find it interesting! I live in my bikini when im home unless im in my pool then it's nothing cause i hate tan lines!!!!!!!
I know i have a friend who is a assistant producer for Kyle and he quit cause he said it was so awful type of people they get on there are just ridiculous!

You now what day show is different alot of guys like to just be teased and flirted with think it a confidence thing but becuase of certain things happening out of our control (not our company) at the min its encouraging more guys to think they can wank but cant think it's cruel and wastes people's hard earned money but hey thats just my opinion!

yeah i find flirting is a big boost to confidence and would rather i spent my hard earn cash flirting with u daytime girls than the nightime which i find the pace is just get them off as fast as possible and onto the next mug. maybe im just cynical lol

NO i think some guys feel like that but have to say after last night being in the middle of it all its so hectic! the girls have a hard job not easy trying to satisfy every guy on your phone! but i think it's whatever takes your fancy.. thats why there are so many different girls for so many different guys.. not everyone likes naughty and not everyone likes tame flirty.... ooh right well i did this jaccuzi shoot naked but obviously implied other day damn those bubbles!!! trying get them released for today so can show them on freeview tonight!!
02-02-2009 15:13
paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

shandyman Wrote:

haha, well i could imagine you with a pink pvc babydoll and whip Tongue not a bad thing either!! lol. It'd be your own take on a dominatrix! lol.

hahahaha i might try that lol be my own cute way of doing things lol not sure how boys would feel about it lol
02-02-2009 15:14
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

Paige Cronje Wrote:
BigKarlUK Wrote:
Paige Cronje Wrote:

NO i think some guys feel like that but have to say after last night being in the middle of it all its so hectic! the girls have a hard job not easy trying to satisfy every guy on your phone! but i think it's whatever takes your fancy.. thats why there are so many different girls for so many different guys.. not everyone likes naughty and not everyone likes tame flirty.... ooh right well i did this jaccuzi shoot naked but obviously implied other day damn those bubbles!!! trying get them released for today so can show them on freeview tonight!!

your not doing much to cure my paigeitus with all these mental images in my head lol

Oh yeah dont blame the girls they got a job to do and are following orders well most do after what happened the night before lol in fact feel sorry for them cos bet they get the crap for decisions made higher up . just a case of shoot the messenger. not heard many complaints about the daytime lot so you and the gang must be doin something right ;-)
02-02-2009 15:21
Shandy Offline

Hehe, well it works for me! Smile don't think anyone else would complain! So did you get some tips from Tara last night that you want to try? Tongue

Paige Cronje Wrote:
shandyman Wrote:

hahahaha i might try that lol be my own cute way of doing things lol not sure how boys would feel about it lol
02-02-2009 15:24
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

oh yes paige wanted to ask you something have u seen Lori's tattoos aparently theres 2 one on the small of her back and she wont tell us where the other one is have u seen it ?

I wouldnt complain either about the PVC teddy ;-)
02-02-2009 15:30
paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

BigKarlUK Wrote:oh yes paige wanted to ask you something have u seen Lori's tattoos aparently theres 2 one on the small of her back and she wont tell us where the other one is have u seen it ?

I wouldnt complain either about the PVC teddy ;-)

hahahah I have seen Lori's other tat but im not saying where it is cant believe she admitted to having it!!!! naughty!
02-02-2009 15:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV