Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Something new happening tonight?

paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Something new happening tonight?
shandyman Wrote:hehe Smile well we won't tease you about it Smile i might try it if you're offering!! lol Tongue do you borrow tara's outfit? haha

hahahaha I have this teddy made of PVC but i look ridiculous in it lol.. Can u imagine the two of us we'd just giggle all through it as i have no idea what im doing and neither do you lol! be hilarious
02-02-2009 14:44
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

Haha, i bet you look good in it!! maybe just a lil self concious! Well it still sounds like a fun time to me! u'd just have to do something if i giggle.... lol

Paige Cronje Wrote:
shandyman Wrote:hehe Smile well we won't tease you about it Smile i might try it if you're offering!! lol Tongue do you borrow tara's outfit? haha

hahahaha I have this teddy made of PVC but i look ridiculous in it lol.. Can u imagine the two of us we'd just giggle all through it as i have no idea what im doing and neither do you lol! be hilarious
02-02-2009 14:47
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

oh yeah i found that out about durban lol mind you whole trip was one long party

bet its really hot and you would be in your bikini oh no done it again the angels are singing again ;-)

what gets me on kyle is who would go on there i mean if a boyfriend said to you i got something i need to tell u want to go on kyle u would immediatley think the worst?

so do u get a lot of people wanting to talk dirty to u during daytime? never understood domination over the phone. but each to their own
02-02-2009 14:49
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Hexit Wrote:well there also haveing a bit of a chat on partygirls 2 both cammila anf yvette but there mostly talking about us guys and our opinions here. bristol rovers and cherryrider both got a shout. basicaly the jist is if you have an opinion then spend 1.50 and let them know about it. crist id have to spend 20 quid to get 1 point across lol...

Yeah I heard them talking about us and trying to get us to phone or text in. Yvette said she had spent quite a while browsing the forum recently. They said the producers might be influenced by our opinions if we texted in. They can see our opinions on this forum already, no need to text that info.

Sorry about the screenshot if you see it Camilla. Your new black hair and style did not go well with the black background. You looked bald on my tv when you first came on at 9.00pm. Did not even recognise you for a few seconds.
You and Yvette both looked good later and put on a very good performance.

paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

shandyman Wrote:Haha, i bet you look good in it!! maybe just a lil self concious! Well it still sounds like a fun time to me! u'd just have to do something if i giggle.... lol

Paige Cronje Wrote:

hahaha you LIED you said you've never done this hahaha and now you even know when im meant to tell you off!! it'll have to go like this 'Did I say you can giggle?' 'Dont answer me back!!!' lol see not bad
Shandy Offline

lol i haven't done it, but i kinda have a little idea of what goes on Tongue plus Tara and Donna gave a good example i thought Tongue

that sounds like a good start! hehe. am guessing would need handcuffs and a whip? lol.
02-02-2009 14:53
paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

BigKarlUK Wrote:oh yeah i found that out about durban lol mind you whole trip was one long party

bet its really hot and you would be in your bikini oh no done it again the angels are singing again ;-)

what gets me on kyle is who would go on there i mean if a boyfriend said to you i got something i need to tell u want to go on kyle u would immediatley think the worst?

so do u get a lot of people wanting to talk dirty to u during daytime? never understood domination over the phone. but each to their own

Yeah i have never understood it but i find it interesting! I live in my bikini when im home unless im in my pool then it's nothing cause i hate tan lines!!!!!!!
I know i have a friend who is a assistant producer for Kyle and he quit cause he said it was so awful type of people they get on there are just ridiculous!

You now what day show is different alot of guys like to just be teased and flirted with think it a confidence thing but becuase of certain things happening out of our control (not our company) at the min its encouraging more guys to think they can wank but cant think it's cruel and wastes people's hard earned money but hey thats just my opinion!
02-02-2009 14:55
paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

shandyman Wrote:lol i haven't done it, but i kinda have a little idea of what goes on Tongue plus Tara and Donna gave a good example i thought Tongue

that sounds like a good start! hehe. am guessing would need handcuffs and a whip? lol.

lol i will admit i do have both of those so we are ok ! my whip isn't like tara's though it is leather with sparkly handle so girlie lol
02-02-2009 14:56
Shandy Offline

Haha, so you been collecting the bits needed waiting for a guy to try it with? Tongue

Hehe, i am not surprised you're whip is a bit girlie Smile nothing wrong with that!

Paige Cronje Wrote:
shandyman Wrote:lol i haven't done it, but i kinda have a little idea of what goes on Tongue plus Tara and Donna gave a good example i thought Tongue

lol i will admit i do have both of those so we are ok ! my whip isn't like tara's though it is leather with sparkly handle so girlie lol
02-02-2009 14:59
HEX!T Away
Retired

Paige Cronje Wrote:Well I had fun think it was funny and interresting... oh and by the way i actually went and bought a brand new dress and lingerie set for last night purely because i wanted it to look good for YOU! so that blue number might be a similair colour to a dress i have but clearly you dont take note to detail as this one was missing the entire sides and back!! Not to mention at that time i cant wear my underwear! tepmting though... It was a laugh something new to give things a mix up! I was not sitting there prim and proper, I was nervous so what? I am human!
Anyway i'll see the freeview guys soon! Smile
Look forward to it!
paige sitting prim and propper is a compliment, nothing else was ment.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
02-02-2009 15:00
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV