Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Something new happening tonight?

paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Something new happening tonight?
shandyman Wrote:Yea, its pants!! i have about 15 friends all off work today cos of it! its keeping me entertained today! lol.

ahhh well weren't you a busy bee yesterday!! long old day!! lol. Don't blame ya for going early, rather get home whilst you know you can than get snowed in at work! lol.

hahaha yeah otherwise i might as well have just done babe station lol
02-02-2009 14:15
Find all posts by this user
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

Hi paige

Excellent job last night but should have got on the bed with tara and donna and bossed them about !! bet u would make a great dominatrix lol

when u next on cos i need my fix ever since saw u yesterday keep hearing angels think i got paigeitus and a bad case of it ;-)
02-02-2009 14:18
Shandy Offline

haha, i think you would have made a lot of guy fall out of their chairs in shock if you had!!! Tongue

so did the girls actually have you tempted? Tongue they seemed quite determined!
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2009 14:20 by Shandy.)
02-02-2009 14:18
paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

BigKarlUK Wrote:Hi paige

Excellent job last night but should have got on the bed with tara and donna and bossed them about !! bet u would make a great dominatrix lol

when u next on cos i need my fix ever since saw u yesterday keep hearing angels think i got paigeitus and a bad case of it ;-)

I am so going to try dominatrix stuff, can i practise on you? might need tara to show me how it works!!!! lol I dont know when im on next it was a little treat so hopefully soon huni! i can give you some paigeitus again lol
02-02-2009 14:28
paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

shandyman Wrote:haha, i think you would have made a lot of guy fall out of their chairs in shock if you had!!! Tongue

so did the girls actually have you tempted? Tongue they seemed quite determined!

thing is i've known the girls for ages and we have such a laugh together! They are always trying to get me to be naughty with them very funny you should see us behind the scenes!! they were trying their best hahahaha almost worke hahaha!
02-02-2009 14:30
Shandy Offline

hehe you did seem really interested in that last night! Smile is it your new fave thing? Tongue

i've never had that before, its interestin tho! Smile
02-02-2009 14:31
paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

shandyman Wrote:hehe you did seem really interested in that last night! Smile is it your new fave thing? Tongue

i've never had that before, its interestin tho! Smile

no right party boys always tease me cause i find it so interesting! It's my new thing lol ... you should try it!
02-02-2009 14:34
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

mean on daytime? but Daytime nightime anytime lol since i started working from home i suddenly found daytime and party people and im addicted !!! well beats kyle anyway lol

oh im sure you know what to do really lol love the accent its south african right spent some time in capetown JBurg durban really beautiful country
02-02-2009 14:35
Shandy Offline

hehe Smile well we won't tease you about it Smile i might try it if you're offering!! lol Tongue do you borrow tara's outfit? haha
02-02-2009 14:39
paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

BigKarlUK Wrote:mean on daytime? but Daytime nightime anytime lol since i started working from home i suddenly found daytime and party people and im addicted !!! well beats kyle anyway lol

oh im sure you know what to do really lol love the accent its south african right spent some time in capetown JBurg durban really beautiful country

Yeah on day time i have a guy who calls me sometimes and he calls me mistress paige oooohhhh send sshivers down me lol!!! and the boys always tease me now cause i try get away with talking to him but cant obviously on day time so im always being told off! Oh god Kyle is so dull full of crap!
south Africa is so beautiful i get really home sick especially this time of year miss home when it's winter here! I used to live right next to Durban, it's a cool place especially for partying!
02-02-2009 14:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV