Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Something new happening tonight?

Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Something new happening tonight?
Nigma Wrote:
Hexit Wrote:theres sumthing new this morning 2. psycic interactive instead of BS daytime... i guess all this is the credit crunch biting.

This morning was a bit odd actually.

Lori was on Party People this morning, then just after 9am she just got up, walked off screen and a few seconds later the show went to a placeholder screen.

[Image: e0091125422584.gif] [Image: e2618425422585.gif] [Image: 2e051925422586.gif]

I've no idea what went on..

A technical issue with heavy snow this morning cut Lori short, in the studio they thought they were off air hence the walking off early
02-02-2009 13:19
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

yeah m8 blame the weather. it still amazes me that 20 years after the famous leaves on the track fiasco there still pulling the same shite.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
02-02-2009 13:32
paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

Well I had fun think it was funny and interresting... oh and by the way i actually went and bought a brand new dress and lingerie set for last night purely because i wanted it to look good for YOU! so that blue number might be a similair colour to a dress i have but clearly you dont take note to detail as this one was missing the entire sides and back!! Not to mention at that time i cant wear my underwear! tepmting though... It was a laugh something new to give things a mix up! I was not sitting there prim and proper, I was nervous so what? I am human!
Anyway i'll see the freeview guys soon! Smile
Look forward to it!
02-02-2009 13:42
Shandy Offline

I think the weather is a good reason, TV company's can't control the trains and tubes can they?? lol. Look at This Morning, as i said earlier, half the crew haven't made it in, even Philip Schofield can't get in according to his Twitter.

I've got a lot of friends who work in london that have had to go home cos the trains are messed up
02-02-2009 13:47
Shandy Offline

hehe, it was a good show Paige, I like it!! and once the first few mins were over, you seemed to conquer those nerves!!! the interview seemed good, you had a nice rapport with those girls!

I did think it was a different dress! tho that was mean for only letting us see a quick peek of that undie set at the end!! Lol. and it was funny when they changed camera after you were asked to do the basic instinct leg cross!
02-02-2009 13:50
paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

shandyman Wrote:I think the weather is a good reason, TV company's can't control the trains and tubes can they?? lol. Look at This Morning, as i said earlier, half the crew haven't made it in, even Philip Schofield can't get in according to his Twitter.

I've got a lot of friends who work in london that have had to go home cos the trains are messed up

It's very true london falls apart with bad weather, thats why i had to go early last night cause alot of cabs weren't moving the roads were so bad wasn't even any grit down!!!
I know my trains from me aren't working too so.....
02-02-2009 13:51
paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

shandyman Wrote:hehe, it was a good show Paige, I like it!! and once the first few mins were over, you seemed to conquer those nerves!!! the interview seemed good, you had a nice rapport with those girls!

I did think it was a different dress! tho that was mean for only letting us see a quick peek of that undie set at the end!! Lol. and it was funny when they changed camera after you were asked to do the basic instinct leg cross!

lol i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! hahahaha if my knicers weren't completly see through and my dad wasn't watching i would have done it ... damn should of worn the white dress hahaha! Glad you liked it huni!
02-02-2009 13:53
Shandy Offline

haha, well you know next time to not go for see thru 1s Tongue it made me laugh tho Smile you seemed to take it all as a good laugh!

Yea, London is awful when there's a bit of heavy rain!!! it was annoying for me when i worked nearby cos it messes everything up!! So were you meant to be on longer then paige?
02-02-2009 13:56
paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

shandyman Wrote:haha, well you know next time to not go for see thru 1s Tongue it made me laugh tho Smile you seemed to take it all as a good laugh!

Yea, London is awful when there's a bit of heavy rain!!! it was annoying for me when i worked nearby cos it messes everything up!! So were you meant to be on longer then paige?

I know its so annoying! meant to be one of the best cities yet we cant manage with a bit of snow! lol. Yeah i was going to stay till 12 but i had been in since 8.30am on babe day then was back in doing bits on PP. And then the snow got heavier an heavier an i just thought oh crap!!! so the team thought end it bit earlier x
02-02-2009 14:00
Shandy Offline

Yea, its pants!! i have about 15 friends all off work today cos of it! its keeping me entertained today! lol.

ahhh well weren't you a busy bee yesterday!! long old day!! lol. Don't blame ya for going early, rather get home whilst you know you can than get snowed in at work! lol.
02-02-2009 14:05
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV