babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Something new happening tonight?

Dreamlander Offline

RE: Something new happening tonight?
I adore Paige,I think I'm the only member with a Paige avatar.All of the positive comments on here have come from guys who just watch and enjoyed the show.I wonder how pissed off the hundreds of texters are with the show and it's cynical teasing and manipulation of Paige and her very good pre 9pm image? They will do this again as long as people keep texting in with their unrealistic,but still money spinning requests! I am disappointed,as ever,with Cellcast and the two other girls who teased and coerced unrealistic texts from the red blooded texters relating to Paige's possible 'performance' on the show.Paige did not promise any more than she delivered and did a very good job at presenting but a few more shows like this could do her more harm than good.

Dreamlander
02-02-2009 00:14
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

yea, that was brill razzy. I think if it had been londer, then she might have caved lol
02-02-2009 00:18
rjack11 Offline
Senior Poster

Cock tease, pure and simple. Thank goodness for sky +, having said that hope they do it again.

I don't see why the daytime girls can't do things like kiss, massage, tickle etc?
02-02-2009 00:19
Shandy Offline

i think with the other 2 girls, it may be more down to them knowing her and thinking they can tempted her into stuff, tho i could just be naive.
02-02-2009 00:20
Dreamlander Offline

shandyman Wrote:i think with the other 2 girls, it may be more down to them knowing her and thinking they can tempted her into stuff, tho i could just be naive.

I think every limit and boundary was laid down in the earlier meeting! Everything that was said was meant to be said and everything that was seen was meant to be seen! Paige fans were entertained,me included,and texters were fleeced...job done ! Smile !

Dreamlander
02-02-2009 00:25
razzy Offline
Mr Flibbles is Watching You!

Exactly as Dreamlander just said lol, massive tease, and it's left us wanting more! Especially because we didn't get to see what we all wanted, Cellcast really knew what they were doing tonight, and good on them! It was a really entertaining show.

*Those who ask are a fool for five minutes, those who do not remain a fool forever*

*Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by themselves*
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2009 00:28 by razzy.)
02-02-2009 00:26
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

Dreamlander Wrote:
shandyman Wrote:i think with the other 2 girls, it may be more down to them knowing her and thinking they can tempted her into stuff, tho i could just be naive.

I think every limit and boundary was laid down in the earlier meeting! Everything that was said was meant to be said and everything that was seen was meant to be seen! Paige fans were entertained,me included,and texters were fleeced...job done ! Smile !

Dreamlander

i think you've got it spot on, that was obviously well planned

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2009 00:29 by BigChuck.)
02-02-2009 00:28
rjack11 Offline
Senior Poster

I never fail to get how stupid some people are, at least moderate your message to get something.

You can rephrase a point and get the same result. For instance nice skirt or can I see your knickers?

Which one wins.
02-02-2009 00:28
Dreamlander Offline

razzy Wrote:Exactly as Dreamlander just said lol, massive tease, and it's left us wanting more! Especially because we didn't get to see what we all wanted, Cellcast really knew what they were doing tonight, and good on them! It was a really entertaining show.

As 'non texting' fans of Paige though we don't pay her wages. We will continue to watch her whatever she does but the texters will soon 'wake up and smell the coffee' and so Cellcast will have to move on to the next scam Smile

Dreamlander
02-02-2009 00:32
rjack11 Offline
Senior Poster

My preference is party people with more interaction and more scope to talk about adult subjects.
02-02-2009 00:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV