Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Ashley - Red Light Lounge

IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Ashley - Red Light Lounge
it was really nice to see ashley on red light the other day as she was and still is 1 of my all time favourite dayshow babe,would be really nice if this hot babe could be more involved with your dayshow as she really seems to be very relaxed always and thats a really good thing,not to mention extremely sexy and her outfit was amazing aswel even tho not quite as revealing as ive seen in the ppast but really really nice all the same Big Grin welcome back ash - your class darlin`
Lots of Huggs Heart TigerPETExXx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
05-08-2011 07:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DingDong Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Ashley - Red Light Lounge
Couldn't agree more. Amazing legs and great to speak to.

Did anyone get any caps?

When is she appearing next?
07-08-2011 00:23
DingDong Offline
Senior Poster

Hope that a show today means that Ashley will be a regular.
09-08-2011 16:28
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

mmm !, Sorry to disagree with both of you 'daytimeSLIPS and Ding Dong' when I saw the gorgeous Ashley Rolleyes a real favourite of mine from another channel from years gone by. I thought fantastic I'll resume our association but 'No' Surprised our Asley just didn't want to know. Well of course I remonstrated with her and perhaps said a few things that I now regret. Big Grin
Well I didn't like losing something as good as Ashley again and I'm sure anyone sure anyone else would create as well.bladewave
So all the best to you two lads. While I'll go and kick a few tin cans about !!. SadCool. Shy Albert.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2011 23:17 by GillyboyTwo.)
09-08-2011 23:17
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

albert not sure what happened mate but when i saw ashley she was wel covered up which just highlights the point ive been making about all shows the last 12 months,which is a pity coz i use to like the same show she did aswel 4-5 years ago,pretty kool i thought then later on in the day i noticed she`d changed into a white shirt which was tied at the bottom and i thought maybe theirs still hope for the shows yet but everythings to cautious to be fun now man ?????
i just got in at 11 and saw ashley,basically no-ones calling her and she`s asking for txt and foto`s and stuff but i think its the producer/director to blame for letting themselves be bullied by ofcom why no-one bothers watching,if no one watches no-one is gonna call are they,the people involved should just say to ofcom,sky has a parental control feature lock to block out any channel desired ? then problem solved and we can go back to half semi-naked babes having a laugh instead of boring as F\/
yours sincerely....TigerPETExXx1976

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
10-08-2011 11:28
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

Hi 'TigerPetexXx1976' !,Wink I know you better with your old name and you certainly got around.
I quite agree with you and I don'd know if it was the producer/director who told the luscious Ashley Rolleyes to ignore me or not. I'm afraid I'm always slanging the producer/directors if I don't think somehing isn't right after all they're supposed to be in charge(and it's not only this channel) and this was their way of getting their own back.eek
I might just cool it for a period then go back and see what happens then.
Cheers. Big Grin. Cool.
10-08-2011 14:30
DingDong Offline
Senior Poster

Loving the rubber dress. Pleased the long boots have gone leaving those gorgeous legs on show.
12-08-2011 16:10
DingDong Offline
Senior Poster

Hope that is not the end of Ashley's screen reappearance - where is she?
22-08-2011 01:30

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL