Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

Masti Chat - Chat & Discussion

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Masti Chat Sky 906 - Chat & Discussion
Don't think they have a TV Channel that has space for a night show of Masti Chat!!

(19-08-2011 16:32 )richpk Wrote:  if only she was on a night show! i have asked if they are going to be having a night show but so far no reply.

she is very fit, just dont think she'll be allowed to get naughty on the phone if she wanted too
19-08-2011 17:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Just had a quick look at this show and i am quite impressed by the sexy moves of Ayesha , she is looking good stood up wearing a Blue top and tight blue hot pants , she is moving around in a more enticing manner than some night girls do .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
19-08-2011 17:40
wra Offline
Senior Poster

I missed todays show because of work, has anyone got any caps/vids?
20-08-2011 00:21
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

i saw a bit of the show on friday is it just me or have they changed tactics slighty as the girls seemed to be up dancing and moving around, cause when it 1st started they were just sat on the stools not really doing much, so maybe their heading towards a more 'sexual' daytime show than what we all thought, could be wrong and its just ayesha style
21-08-2011 16:31
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(19-08-2011 17:40 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just had a quick look at this show and i am quite impressed by the sexy moves of Ayesha , she is looking good stood up wearing a Blue top and tight blue hot pants , she is moving around in a more enticing manner than some night girls do .

Amazing to see a daytime gal on these channels that actually moves. Big Grin She really is the best daytime gal on these channels at the moment. Cool
22-08-2011 16:16
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I just want to check I'm not going insane. I know the camera is miles away from the girls, but can someone confirm whether or not the girl on right now (denim skirt) is going commando? Surprised
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2011 16:55 by StanTheMan.)
22-08-2011 16:46
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

(22-08-2011 16:46 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I just want to check I'm not going insane. I know the camera is miles away from the girls, but can someone confirm whether or not the girl on right now (denim skirt) is going commando? Surprised

hello stan mate Wink
ive not been on the forum for a while & its kinda funny seeing u on this thread coz i think i was last on a thread u had posted too but er......

firstly i`d like to say,when i first seen all of the comments about 906
curiosity got the better of me and i checked out the new show & thought it was different to the usual shows nowadays but it didnt keep me on the channels for long but it did remind me of a show a few years back i really liked on the channels then , anyway i was turning over as you do flicking thru the channels Big Grin
and i caught sight of ayesha [hope i spelt her name right]

anyways Surprised i was like Woah eek haha
Big Laugh i really liked her instantly and she was up doing some very nice dancing wearing a really nice outfit & i was hooked Blush
kept watching and for a second or 2 i wasnt sure about that - what you mention but i really liked watching her all the same mate,i think she just nipped off for a quick break [i hope ] coz ayesha was fantastic and i am a huge fan of denim/especially when its so tiny Smile but her boots looks fabulous on her gorgeous long legs and not to get to carried away @ first i thought she was in a black top no bra but i think she Has got a bra on,but was hard to tel if the strap at the back was part of her top......
i cant imagine how good her show would be if she was in a cute little summer dress just like that,all free & sexy coz god she was... sexy

really liked her funky moves & poses to the camera,
masti chat just went to the top of tiger`s chart mate shocked
absolutely stunning aye$ha Heart
anyway stan gotta get back and see if the gorgeous lady is back Big Grin
ps,i`d just like to add.....i think i must of missed the first few shows of masti and not really seen any shows but honestly,,,seeing ayesha then was class Tongue be watching all night now Big Grin

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2011 17:21 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
22-08-2011 17:09
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(22-08-2011 17:09 )daytimeSLIPS Wrote:  hello stan mate Wink
ive not been on the forum for a while & its kinda funny seeing u on this thread coz i think i was last on a thread u had posted too but er......

Alright, Slips Big Grin

Keep your eye out for when she comes back, mate. She's either going commando or wearing flesh-coloured knickers Big Grin
22-08-2011 17:24
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Masti Chat Schedule
I'm liking the change of background, is being in lingerie being allowed again on daytime shows as Ayesha seeming to be in lingerie earlier on on show!!
23-08-2011 16:53
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

hi guys Big Grin great seeing ayesha again & miriam is nice aswel,missed if she was wearing lingerie but just started recording as both girls look extremely nice,big thanks to masti & stan,i think she was wearing sum but guess i`ll never know now laugh anyways i really am starting to like this masti channel Smile thanks 906 leader,the girls are quality Surprised and its nice they seem happy to be there too Surprised
upto now tho i love seeing ayesha shocked

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
23-08-2011 18:35